Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

now hold on a f'n minute here......

ive interacted with chico for several years, and he's always been one of the more level-headed, good manners posters here.......

even tho we often disagree politically, I still respect the man, as he's legit and the exact opposite of a lying, piece of shit liberal type of poster, say, vitterd , for example....

chico is a Mexican, if I'm not mistaken, and I know Mexicans..... if there's one thing that is kryptonite to a Mexican, it is ONE of these.....

Most adult male Mexicans cannot even handle ONE of these, without getting riled up, slurring their speech, and going off on somebody:

I'm sure he probably had ONE of these (not two, or he'd have been totally passed out and unable to type at all), got wasted, and said some things he shouldn't have, or maybe that he regrets.....

DO NOT ban a long-valued Mexican poster over having drank one too many beers (ie, one beer)

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10289

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    LOL this is to BOTH of you!!

My point exactly! See! I have to "deal" with that dumb-ass comment!! But if I was one of the "elite few" on here with ban power, and I was in a bad mood, or I didn't like you, then I could ban you for that comment! But then again I may be dead wrong and I may have "jumped the gun" with a quick banning because you might be just joking around! But it wouldn't matter! My overzealous-ness or abuse of my ban power would go undisciplined, and NOTHING would be done to me! And in fact, You'd still have to grovel to get back on here!
    ~~~~
    You are way too full of your little self.
    Put a sock in it already.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    I doubt you get booted

This place needs all the traffic it can get right now

Hell they're still letting Grits n man gravy, Vitterd, and Mikejammed run around here
    You’re a terrible poster and have multiple log ins. This place was better when you were banned for racism.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    now hold on a f'n minute here......

ive interacted with chico for several years, and he's always been one of the more level-headed, good manners posters here.......

even tho we often disagree politically, I still respect the man, as he's legit and the exact opposite of a lying, piece of shit liberal type of poster, say, vitterd , for example....

chico is a Mexican, if I'm not mistaken, and I know Mexicans..... if there's one thing that is kryptonite to a Mexican, it is ONE of these.....

Most adult male Mexicans cannot even handle ONE of these, without getting riled up, slurring their speech, and going off on somebody:

I'm sure he probably had ONE of these (not two, or he'd have been totally passed out and unable to type at all), got wasted, and said some things he shouldn't have, or maybe that he regrets.....

DO NOT ban a long-valued Mexican poster over having drank one too many beers (ie, one beer)
    Chico is a good guy but you’re horrible in every way. I have never lied and the dustyy nuke verified me.

Why must you mention me in every post? I’m not gonna let you blow me.

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

keyboard warriors.......

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by Vyasports View Post
    keyboard warriors.......
    LOL Yeah, we call them "phone rambo" Act like rambo over the safety of a phone or the internet.

First 1234