jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Attention political gamblers… The silent majority

Be careful

Many people are not speaking anything about elections and or politics or social situations because right now you’re really not allowed there’s only one way to voice your opinion secretly the ballot box thank you the silent majority

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Anyone who thinks Trump will be reelected needs to have their head examined.

He's a dead man walking

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Is voting like american idol. Text in the vote?

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post

He's a dead man walking
    I am a republican and trump supporter but I know there is no way in damn hell he is being re-elected. No chance.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

I'm in california and republican so there is no point for me to even vote any more except for the local ordinances and props
    Points Awarded:

KnuckleHeadz gave SBR_Guest_Pro 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Here's the thing , Trump for now , he's done .
    His shot is the debates, we see Joe literally lose his shit each time he's on TV , hence his handlers are spot on keeping him away from the media .
    But 1.5 hrs on stage , stumbling ,mumbling and absolutely lost as all fukk gives Trump that chance .
    No way Biden gains any votes in the debate, simply try to lose as few as possible .
    If the election was today , Biden wins but it's not . I'm not sure Biden can stand on fukkin stage for an hr and a half much less get hammered with questions unless he knows in advance yet again , the questions coming . Crats are known for it

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

He's a dead man walking
    Just Terrific Vern! With your post right there, Trump is guaranteed 4 more years

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2353

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Be careful

Many people are not speaking anything about elections and or politics or social situations because right now you’re really not allowed there’s only one way to voice your opinion secretly the ballot box thank you the silent majority

I don't see (or hear) a silent majority anywhere...
    Everyone still talking shit about each other and doing nothing to help the hard working people that afforded them the opportunity to lie..

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15224

straight R all the way down the board

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24558

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post
    His shot is the debates, we see Joe literally lose his shit each time he's on TV , hence his handlers are spot on keeping him away from the media .
    But 1.5 hrs on stage , stumbling ,mumbling and absolutely lost as all fukk gives Trump that chance .
    No way Biden gains any votes in the debate, simply try to lose as few as possible .
    If the election was today , Biden wins but it's not . I'm not sure Biden can stand on fukkin stage for an hr and a half much less get hammered with questions unless he knows in advance yet again , the questions coming . Crats are known for it
    The concern is that Biden's handlers know the debates are about the only thing that could hurt him (barring some miracle, e.g. vaccine or miracle recovery of economy), so I'm betting they will prep him just to avoid that trap. That is all they have to do and he likely wins. Can Biden follow instructions though is the question.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

For those who believe the polls or believe that Trump doesn’t have a chance..... I voted Dem in the last 3 elections. Last one I really held my nose and I will again this time but there’s no other way....

Trump 2020

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

Hold all bets until we get Biden's VP.

There could still be a major surprise... like Michelle.

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Quote Originally Posted by Tanko View Post
    The concern is that Biden's handlers know the debates are about the only thing that could hurt him (barring some miracle, e.g. vaccine or miracle recovery of economy), so I'm betting they will prep him just to avoid that trap. That is all they have to do and he likely wins. Can Biden follow instructions though is the question.
    That's why I bring it up
    Let's be honest, he can't read shit from a teleprompter, no way he stays on course live . He's literally been walked away its so bad , but you can't do that during a debate.
    It may be his question, he just sets there 5 minutes with no response until Trump tells him to Wake the Fukk up Sleepy Joe.
    But polls are trash , Hillary was 90+% theday of the election yet got smoked .

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18785

Joe Biden's 4th of July message:

Merry Christmas

Buckandadime
    Act as if

Quote Originally Posted by BarkingToad View Post
    Joe Biden's 4th of July message:

Merry Christmas

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24611

He's a dead man walking
    Brock, what will be the % of votes cast for Libertarian candidate? Or any 3rd-party cand?

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10957

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    For those who believe the polls or believe that Trump doesn’t have a chance..... I voted Dem in the last 3 elections. Last one I really held my nose and I will again this time but there’s no other way....

Trump 2020
    Greaser a sharp guy. Take note

Imo people get polled still afraid to admit over a telephone or in person that they back trump. They'll privately and silently vote at the booth. I don't believe for a minute that trump is not within the MOE in the battleground states

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19443

The silent majority is a factor but Trump has a ton to make up; it's early but right now he's in trouble.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Drinker he can

If crime keeps going up and blacks keep demanding more favors Trump

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3436

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post
    I think the debates are Trump's best chance. All he has to do is throw out a couple of "Sleepy Joe" comments and some will think only a really great President could say something that clever. The more Sleepy Joe type comments he throws out there the more his cult will say he BURIED Biden. We don't know what gaffe's Biden will be making but we know there will be plenty. These debates are likely to be the saddest and most hilarious things I've seen since the first time I watched Jerry Springer.

How much do you think the line will move after the first debate? If anyone wants to bet me that Trump won't still be a dog after the first debate let me know. Even if Biden looks like a fool(more than likely he will but so will Trump) I don't think it's going to move the line that much.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    I think the debates are Trump's best chance. All he has to do is throw out a couple of "Sleepy Joe" comments and some will think only a really great President could say something that clever. The more Sleepy Joe type comments he throws out there the more his cult will say he BURIED Biden. We don't know what gaffe's Biden will be making but we know there will be plenty. These debates are likely to be the saddest and most hilarious things I've seen since the first time I watched Jerry Springer.

How much do you think the line will move after the first debate? If anyone wants to bet me that Trump won't still be a dog after the first debate let me know. Even if Biden looks like a fool(more than likely he will but so will Trump) I don't think it's going to move the line that much.
    if there are preteen girls on stage, im sure i know his accident

trump should invite a few and ask sleepy joe if he remembers them

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6737

Biden needs to come out now and say - Debates don't happen until you release your tax returns. You keep telling us there is nothing to hide. Let's see how bad you want this.

Game over at that point. Trump is toast.
    If/When Biden hits the debates, he drops at least 5-8 points in the polls.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by jw View Post
    Biden needs to come out now and say - Debates don't happen until you release your tax returns. You keep telling us there is nothing to hide. Let's see how bad you want this.

Game over at that point. Trump is toast.
    If/When Biden hits the debates, he drops at least 5-8 points in the polls.

not a bad idea but with his idiotic supporters could see his taxes and it could say he stole from god and they would still would be okay with it. Heck he stole from his own cancer charity. (which he got fined for i might ad) I think god is all he has left to steal from.

Brock Landers

Yes, debates are going to make entire states like Michigan and Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, which Trump MUST HAVE to win, flip LOL

Keep thinking that.

You people don't understand how the election works

POISON
    POISON's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12889

Biden is a walking corpse.... Trump will win again!

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10218

This not Hilary. Hilary was unlikeable. Even Bill wouldn’t stick his dong in that.

Elections come down to who has charisma. Who would someone most want to have a beer with, for the opposite sex who would they marry.

I would love to hang out with Trump, as incapable of governing anything other than a business as he is, and there are opinions he is not capable of even doing that, it comes down to charisma, and he has a lot of charisma. Knowledge, policy & ethics, these things are secondary to pure charm since the advent of television. Obama, agree with his governance or not, oozed charisma.

So, when watching debates, don’t ask yourself, who had the better ideas, who would be best for the country or who got in the most jabs.... just ask yourself, who would the average American schmuck find most entertaining at a dinner party.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13502

He's a dead man walking
    put your money where your fukking mouth is PUDGY.

Dr. Fager
    Update your status
    Dr. Fager's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7167

Joe, looks like he fell off an autopsy table, so I can't see him being too entertaining at a dinner party.

TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9731

Here's an entire website dedicated to Joe's gaffes: Barely There Biden

And at the bottom of that page, there's videos from the MSM even questioning his ability.

Brock Landers

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    I have, with multiple people, jagoff

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

I think it all comes down to mail-in voting.

If the media and dnc can make the majority of voting via mail. It's over. Absolutely no way the Republicans can overcome the mail fraud that would ensue.

Buckandadime
    Act as if

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    I think it all comes down to mail-in voting.

If the media and dnc can make the majority of voting via mail. It's over. Absolutely no way the Republicans can overcome the mail fraud that would ensue.
    Seriously?
    They can't even count votes correctly when done in person..

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 31712

Biden looked very sharp in the last debate against Bernie

There was no audience either which would hurt Trump

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    Landers has been repeatedly soliciting posters for election bets. He wants Biden. So when Trump wins? “Vern landers” won’t pay. He’s a habitual, broke assed stiff. He starts a thread about a shit book in his shit hole state, and yet somehow he can’t get a bet placed there on the election. Sbr with many “A” Rated books and yet somehow that dwarf can’t get a bet down at a single one. Simple answer, he’s a degenerate broke ass with no money. I’d be very careful making any bets with him. He will stiff you

12 Last