carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

Do you think American sports have played the public fans as fools

I was getting so bored with american pro sports sports here for the last several yrs, now with the shut down for months and how politcial they are now, imo they could give a rat ass about the average fan..give me college sports, but the pro american sport thing to me has gone too far overboard these days...................just my 2cents, i hope they dont come back this yr..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

college sports will have racial stuff too

sickening

carolinakid

i get the fact a lot watch because they have money on american sports, but really could you watch this garbage today with no money on it, i would say most would not waste their time with it.

RGG
    RGG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Pro sports are shooting themselves in the foot with the political stances; they better hope the average american doesn't realize they can live without sports. If they do...say goodbye to 50% of your leagues revenue.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 247

I feel like they r just trying to meet players half way

remember Irving plan

TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9863

I'm with you 1000% CK. They're a bunch of pampered snowflakes who've discovered that they have a stage upon which they can spew forth their social wokeness and take for granted the fans who pay for their contracts. I've always liked college sports better than pro, but after the Kapernick fiasco and the NFL's failure to address it appropriately (in my mind), I totally turned off the NFL. I never was a diehard NASCAR fan, but I did follow it a bit peripherally. No more. I can't stand politically correct spineless fuks that let other people tell them what to think, say and believe. MLB, the sport I loved the most, is in such a constant state of change that it's not even possible to compare players from different eras. NBA...more drama than sport. Nothing more than who's calling out whom and talking shlt on social media. More like a soap opera than a sport. Not my cup of tea. Don't need it. I could take up horse racing but it's only a matter of time before they start putting handicaps on the lighter colored horses to give the darker ones a better chance. Now I'm down to the NHL, golf and tennis and I'm sure someone out there is ready to point out a reason I should hate them too. Bring it on. But let it be known, I'll make my own decisions and no one else can tell me what is acceptable for me to think, say or do. Fuk political correctness. (Ooops..did I offend someone? I give a rat's arse!!!)

carolinakid

Tatumas, i think a lot more people are thinking our way more and more every day.if people would just turn off pro sports here, that big tv money would dry up very soon and the pro babies would not be getting all this stupid money and just maybe they would spend more time on the sport itself more than trying to change the world with their opinions....pro sports in america today are imo in the danger zone.....

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i do admit i have much less interest since there is nothing to bet on. tough to relate to millionaires who really could give a shit about me.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Lets take our sports and our country back!

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    Tatumas, i think a lot more people are thinking our way more and more every day.if people would just turn off pro sports here, that big tv money would dry up very soon and the pro babies would not be getting all this stupid money and just maybe they would spend more time on the sport itself more than trying to change the world with their opinions....pro sports in america today are imo in the danger zone.....
    This on the heels of the Mahomes deal 10 years $477 million..........obscene!