BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2047

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    in todays world you cant be independent pal

in 4 years, i might be independent again

not this election
    I hear you bro. See you in 4 years, and you and I can collaborate and save the world. Could do it alone, that's know fun. Anytime you want to talk to me, I'm in Horses. Promise to B civil.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Fake news from Goat Milk.. Corona is Nothing more then a bad flu virus.. Chances of dying from it if you get is less then 1%.. FACT...

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Corinthians 10:3-5

For though we walk in the flesh, we are not waging war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh but have divine power to destroy strongholds. We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ.
    Nonsense..utter nonsense. You find something and make it fit. Ill tell a girl that within few months a life changing event will happen. 2 months later she meets her umknown cousin and they are like sisters, seeeeeee...told you im bright. Truth is, anybody can have an event happen to them and say wow u r right. Fwiw, the book you reger to has lies and errors in it. Starting with age of this earth

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Fake news from Goat Milk.. Corona is Nothing more then a bad flu virus.. Chances of dying from it if you get is less then 1%.. FACT...
    Thread isn't about death. Read the post.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Can you at least say it's a REALLY bad flu.
    It has brought the US to it's knees economically. Red and Blue states have bought into the hoax and are shutting down again.
    In some places masks are being mandated, you can't travel to NY from some states without quarantining.
    No American can fly to Europe anymore.
    The "no brain" scientists and doctors think it's really bad, but they know nothing.
    The big ticket is Pence even bought into the fake news.....he's wearing a mask! Pussy!

Come on JIBBY at least give it an upgrade from "nothing more than a bad flu".

ChocMilk23
    Day to Day
    ChocMilk23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

It has been well documented that the virus has already mutated multiple times and different parts of the world have a less deadly or more deadly version. That said... a vaccine won’t do anything just like the flu vaccine... will only work 30% of the time and is basically a waste. Stay safe.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by ChocMilk23 View Post
    It has been well documented that the virus has already mutated multiple times and different parts of the world have a less deadly or more deadly version. That said... a vaccine won’t do anything just like the flu vaccine... will only work 30% of the time and is basically a waste. Stay safe.
    It would be unusual for a virus that is killing it's host, or causing enough harm that the host is killing the virus off, to mutate into a more deadly version.

They generally become less damaging each generation to try and reach the point where they can exist longest and in largest numbers.

miabos
    miabos's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10098

Quote Originally Posted by Slurry Pumper View Post
    Yeah, I'm gonna need some follow up proof that the disease is progressing in this manner. It may in fact be true but for now I will withhold judgement and still be in the camp of show me the numbers. We haven't even hit 1 million dead yet in the world so this is still small potatoes when it comes to a global pandemic. Simply put it is still a plandemic. One designed to scare people into conformity.
    Very smart Slurry Pumper to follow the facts and numbers. As of June, the corona virus fatality rate (IFR) is 0.5% to 0.9%. Will change again. Simple math, 1000 people get infected 5 to 9 people will die. 1,000,000 infected 5,000 to 9,000 will die. At this rate if 100 million Americans (30% of population) get infected 500,000 to 900,000 Americans will die. Worldometers.info stats show over 130,000 people have died from being infected by the corona virus in the USA in the past 4-6 months. This estimates to something like 14 to 26 million Americans infected so far. Hope this helps a little.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29690

Wow, I'm deeply disturbed by this new information.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

well that doesn't sound fun at all

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Hey GoatJizz. Stay in your mom's basement and never leave. You're gonna die if you leave. Thank me later.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24927

Wasn't Goat recently outed as SBR's biggest racist though?

Can't take anything he says seriously now... These racists are always shuckin and jivin and trying to call attention to their latest propaganda so they can Jedi mind trick us all into being racists also. Stay woke fellas.

SEKTAUR
    SEKTAUR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19046

Clown Milk

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    Can you at least say it's a REALLY bad flu.
    It has brought the US to it's knees economically. Red and Blue states have bought into the hoax and are shutting down again.
    In some places masks are being mandated, you can't travel to NY from some states without quarantining.
    No American can fly to Europe anymore.
    The "no brain" scientists and doctors think it's really bad, but they know nothing.
    The big ticket is Pence even bought into the fake news.....he's wearing a mask! Pussy!

Come on JIBBY at least give it an upgrade from "nothing more than a bad flu".
    When most people that get Corona Virus and don't even show symptoms I just can't upgrade my terminology, sorry... Calling a spade a spade.. If people were dying off from it at even a 3 percent rate from Corona then I'd upgrade the terminology. Is what it is..

Pro athletes get it they don't even feel it.. They are good to go the day after they get tested positive.. Tom Hanks and Wife got it good and are as good as new today and barely felt it.. They are old..

These are the facts and they are undisputed!!! Healthy people don't die from Corona Virus PERIOD.. If you are unhealthy stay inside and wear a mask until a vaccine is born..

Facts with BLM and Cops killing blacks is garbage also!! 99% of Cops today aren't racist and targeting blacks and killing them off daily either..

Media is influencing us all.. Fake news media is the bad player in all of this garbage..

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by ChocMilk23 View Post
    Wrong. It will do something. It will line the pockets of the biotechs for years to come. The only result that matters.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24927

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Wrong. It will do something. It will line the pockets of the biotechs for years to come. The only result that matters.
    The vaccine likely already exists. The virus was funded and developed by the deep pockets who hold the patent. They're just holding it until society has been ravaged by the virus and reactionary measures to it, that way outcry reaches a fever pitch, and any resistance to mandatory administration has been blunted by sheer desperation for a fix.

First 12