homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11090

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    i hope the nba bubble will burst and this will end sooner than later....
    i can see right through that, Bud. very transparent why you dislike the NBA so much.

just FYI, the ratings for the NBA games beginning on 7/31 will be the HIGHEST TV RATINGS of any USA sport.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    You are snagged hook , line and sinker on the bogus narrative. Why don't they matter in Chicago when they are killing each other every weekend? It seems to me that I see numerous black doctors, lawyers etc...guess what? They all worked hard and put in the time to be successful. Sadly, the majority of the community is not willing to work to get to a better position in life. It's easier to point fingers and blame everyone else instead of looking in the mirror.

How about the narrative that blacks are "hunted" by the police? It makes sense to me that if a small segment of the population(black men 6% of population), commit more than 60% of violent crimes that the police will be keeping a closer eye on them. How about acknowledging and owning this? Clean up your own house and maybe law enforcement won't come around as often.

How about the fact that 70% of black fathers are not raising their children? Again, look in the mirror and do better for your community before blaming everyone else.

The black community loves to play victim and blame white people and anyone else for their shortcomings. How about fathering your children, stressing education and maybe you will be better off in a generation or 2.
    i agree with most of what you said and i know the stats are factual, but please understand, No Lives can matter until BLM.

thank you for your time, Kind Sir.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    i agree with most of what you said and i know the stats are factual, but please understand, No Lives can matter until BLM.

thank you for your time, Kind Sir.
    How old are you? In your 20s is my guess. Open your eyes. BLM is a terrorist group taking advantage of and profiting off of the low hanging fruit black folk. Many educated blacks think it's a complete sham, which it is. You are being sold a bill of goods, kid.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

^^^^you are 100% correct sir, and this terrorist group love the weak kids that will dance to their tune of hate.....

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

How old are you? In your 20s is my guess. Open your eyes. BLM is a terrorist group taking advantage of and profiting off of the low hanging fruit black folk. Many educated blacks think it's a complete sham, which it is. You are being sold a bill of goods, kid.
    Black lives matter is also funding the democratic party.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Marvin Bagley hurt again. LOL, this guy is made out of glass and paper machete.

Where is the guy that was saying Richaun Holmes was the king's best player? Obviously Holme's brother or family member posting on sbr

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16160

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post

Where is the guy that was saying Richaun Holmes was the king's best player? Obviously Holme's brother or family member posting on sbr
    Sherlock?

paulll
    paulll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 644

Well, basketball is not the most important thing on the planet right now ...

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

I said 2nd to Fox. Bagley is trash Stromile Swift type.

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    I said 2nd to Fox. Bagley is trash Stromile Swift type.
    So far that comparison is actually not far off, swift at least played

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

LeCuck the race baiter is at it again...man he is unbearable, can't understand how people gravitate towards this turd

homie1975

Lebron a great man for standing up for people not as fortunate as him

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Lebron a great man for standing up for people not as fortunate as him
    Tell that to the millions of Ohio tax payers that have to pay for a luxurious low income school that he made them pay for while their kids can't even attend

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    What is an "anti BLM person"? By asking this am I one?
    If I disagree with the huge new banner painted on the floor am I anti BLM?
    I don't consider myself a racist but now, do others?
    Pretty much 8/10 Sbers are open racists.

There's thousands of threads and comments, just check page 1 right now. Willy has one.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

LeCuck the race baiter is at it again...man he is unbearable, can't understand how people gravitate towards this turd
    I always defended him until he took China side against Hong Kong in December and I was done

I knew Harden would do that because he's the biggest f****** b**** out there, I can't wait for my "never win a ring" futures to cash with him

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30424

HOlmes has outplayed Bagley in Sacramento and Bagley can barely go a week without injuring himself

The Kings have a bunch of mediocre players outside of Fox, maybe they are all better than Holmes but if they are it's not by much

homie1975

Cannot get into it

homie1975

Boring.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    HOlmes has outplayed Bagley in Sacramento and Bagley can barely go a week without injuring himself

The Kings have a bunch of mediocre players outside of Fox, maybe they are all better than Holmes but if they are it's not by much
    Hield is better than Fox

I think Kings have a pretty good team. Bagely is good team not sure what you're talking about with Holmes. Bagely is 20 and 10 in 2 years from now.

IBetYou

I don't like Fox... has elite quickness which is big in the NBA but he seems v.raw. Like J.Wall when he came into the league he's just a fast guy. Corey Joseph is much better at running the offense.

Hield is a fine talent but selfish/ egotistical. Had several run-ins with coach this season

shadymcgrady

Players leaving the bubble for these "family emergencies" are hilarious. Just call it a strip club emergency and quit the facade

IBetYou

Fox is the reason Divac didn't draft Doncic. Can't use him off the ball. Imagine that, not drafting wonder kid because of him.

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    I don't like Fox... has elite quickness which is big in the NBA but he seems v.raw. Like J.Wall when he came into the league he's just a fast guy. Corey Joseph is much better at running the offense.

Hield is a fine talent but selfish/ egotistical. Had several run-ins with coach this season
    Yes but we have to see if fox can develop into more, like Bagley he's been oft injured. His playmaking and creating shots for his teammates has promise.

And euro basketball does not count as a big game compared to the NBA playoffs. Gimme a break. It's physical and smart but not on the level of the NBA

homie1975

Players leaving the bubble for these "family emergencies" are hilarious. Just call it a strip club emergency and quit the facade

IBetYou

Yes but we have to see if fox can develop into more, like Bagley he's been oft injured. His playmaking and creating shots for his teammates has promise.

And euro basketball does not count as a big game compared to the NBA playoffs. Gimme a break. It's physical and smart but not on the level of the NBA
    We're talking mental toughness here and he has proven himself. If his team were juggernauts you'd have a point, but those championship games had short handicaps -Slovenia were dogs to win the Eurobasket final. He delivered where many wouldn't have/ came through in the clutch -that is the point.

IBetYou

Not being anti-NCAA either, you could say the same for Divincenzo. Some guys wilt and some thrive in crunch time.

IBetYou

As for Fox we could see any player develop into more. Not just atheltes that have a high upside. Curry developed into more by going from highly skilled to supremely skilled.

shadymcgrady

[IMG]Screenshot-20200725-201824-2[/IMG]

Family emergency my a$$

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    I always defended him until he took China side against Hong Kong in December and I was done

I knew Harden would do that because he's the biggest f****** b**** out there, I can't wait for my "never win a ring" futures to cash with him
    so you took lebron's side in his fake n-word gate painting scandal?

he was the original jussie smollet/bubba wallace... when people continue to see fake hate crimes NOT get prosecuted, they keep doing them

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    so you took lebron's side in his fake n-word gate painting scandal?

he was the original jussie smollet/bubba wallace... when people continue to see fake hate crimes NOT get prosecuted, they keep doing them
    What makes you think he faked it?

jonal
    jonal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2195

Only real fear is some knucklehead like JR Smith breaking the bubble to party then coming back and infecting everyone.
    or lou williams...

shadymcgrady

You know harden is going to see this and say wtf

IBetYou

Well he's playing a big game now. Getting the better of the best player in the world. Looks like a big game player to me.

shadymcgrady

Well he's playing a big game now. Getting the better of the best player in the world. Looks like a big game player to me.
    Can't argue with you there

IBetYou

I put it in the wrong thread

First ... 34567 Last