2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by cybersharp View Post
    Well....the league needs to bring in the girlfriends. And the side pieces
    for the 3 or 4 married guys!

Then, all will be well.
    I believe I read they could bring someone or families in but not till after the 1st round complete and many teams are sent packing. Only way they could ensure guys didn’t take a dive! If I was in that spot and at no point could I get some ass I’d probably be tryin to lose and get out of dodge!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

James only guy that wants to play. If he didn't want to play this thing would not be an issue.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    James only guy that wants to play. If he didn't want to play this thing would not be an issue.
    Yep

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

He's getting old and his time is now.. Obviously he wants to play as the Lakers were the favorites also going into Corona..

NO BRAINER for Lebron!!! Best chance to get another ring...

Tough chasing the king though..

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    He's getting old and his time is now.. Obviously he wants to play as the Lakers were the favorites also going into to Corona..

NO BRAINER for Lebron!!! Best chance to get another ring...
    Clippers beat them in 6

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

Clippers beat them in 6
    Clippers are tough, still the Lakers are right there also, were playing very well.. Could have gone either way before Corona shut it all down?

We just don't know now and may never know????

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

guys 1/4 of nba will have corona so predictions are useless

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Seems to me the best solution would be to stop testing players! Most of them don’t even know they sick until the test come back anyhow. So unless a guy feels sick leave him be! Lol
    Hopefully you’re right.

im a nurse in Silicon Valley and have cared for plenty of Covid+ patients and I’ve never been tested, why should they be?

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I don’t think the season is going to happen. Still a month away. A lot of things can happen.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

wont happen

jjgold

I think everyone here hopes all those players get corona
    Points Awarded:

THE HITMAN gave jjgold 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Problem is you can't bet futures now because of this thing

You could be in the conf. finals or finals and a superstar gets covid, and everything goes to shit. It would be a wrap.

Playing, in reality, is a dumb idea.

NFL is gonna be way way worse. Their locker rooms are filthy.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Problem is you can't bet futures now because of this thing

You could be in the conf. finals or finals and a superstar gets covid, and everything goes to shit. It would be a wrap.

Playing, in reality, is a dumb idea.

NFL is gonna be way way worse. Their locker rooms are filthy.
    Yeah, a lot of extra risk with a lot of different strategies, including those with futures.

Between all the sports it's going to be a long fall season and the only thing going for is that all thiese players will get it and be done with it, whether they exhibit symptoms or not, by the fall.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Lakers were rolling before covid hit. This has all the makings for the clips to win now or some bullsht like moron harden and Westbrook as the last guys standing

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    WHITE CHOCOLATE!!! MAKE IT RAIN!!!

one of my all time favorite comedic movie scenes

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

They are going to Florida? Do you remember when Italy was the sh!t show of the world? Only a few months ago.
    Florida is now that same disaster area. Today shut down non emergency surgeries in anticipation of a flood of virus cases.
    De Santos is a Republican who is shutting things down.
    Could you imagine Italy when we were all shocked 3 months ago hosting a soccer tournament??
    This is insane. In the worst country in the world for COVID in the worst state in that country.....let's play ball???
    The Excited States of America......you just can't make this sh!t up.

jonal
    jonal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2195

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    They are going to Florida? Do you remember when Italy was the sh!t show of the world? Only a few months ago.
    Florida is now that same disaster area. Today shut down non emergency surgeries in anticipation of a flood of virus cases.
    Could you imagine Italy when we were all shocked 3 months ago hosting a soccer tournament??
    This is insane. In the worst country in the world for COVID in the worst state in that country.....let's play ball???
    Shut up and dribble

shadymcgrady

Lots of guys gonna be out for the entire Orlando bubble. Individual player totals and rebounds/assists etc going to be easy to predict given playing time due to the missing players

jjgold

The whole thing doesn’t even make sense I don’t even know why they’re playing

lakerboy

They will be in a bubble. NBA will protect them.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The whole thing doesn’t even make sense I don’t even know why they’re playing
    $$$$$$

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

The whole thing is ridiculous but at least there are games all day. All they need is one to bring it to the bubble and everything will go crazy.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16154

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    The whole thing is ridiculous but at least there are games all day. All they need is one to bring it to the bubble and everything will go crazy.
    Utter nonsense. Why would anyone bring it into the bubble? You don't think they have taken every precaution??!

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

wHaT PaRt oF BuBl3 dId YoU n0T uNdErStAnD?

Mike Huntertz

We'll see. Don't get me wrong I want them to play, but when you add in the human nature element anything can and will go wrong.
    Ever see a sports movie with breaking curfew as a theme. These guyz are ultra rich with pussy awaiting them at every turn.

Why not make the plane out of the same stuff they make the black boxes from???
    Sounds like a good idea?

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    wHaT PaRt oF BuBl3 dId YoU n0T uNdErStAnD?

shadymcgrady

It's one thing to have the players, coaches, staff, officials, etc in a bubble. It's an entirely different aspect to bubble the hotel workers, arena staff, and other miscellaneous employees with regards to the process.

Do you rly think the hundreds of hotel employees in the 3 different hotels are going to not go home like hospital front line workers? Keep in mind they don't make the millions the players and coaches do.

Is this work so noble that they are saving lives to stay away from their loved ones? This whole concept is ripe for disaster

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    It's one thing to have the players, coaches, staff, officials, etc in a bubble. It's an entirely different aspect to bubble the hotel workers, arena staff, and other miscellaneous employees with regards to the process.

Do you rly think the hundreds of hotel employees in the 3 different hotels are going to not go home like hospital front line workers? Keep in mind they don't make the millions the players and coaches do.

Is this work so noble that they are saving lives to stay away from their loved ones? This whole concept is ripe for disaster
    i testing
    ii extreme social distancing measures

It worked in the German & Spanish league resumptions. HOw is that so different? NBA is spending 150mil on his -they're not going to let some commis chef chump cough all over the creme brulee etc etc

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 436

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    WHITE CHOCOLATE!!! MAKE IT RAIN!!!

one of my all time favorite comedic movie scenes
    Hey, you know what?

Could we switch?

I'd rather not, dude. I just found out

how to cover this man right here, okay?

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

30 guys already positive.

Everyone kept laughing at me, but I said every interview I've seen on TV and heard on the radio, from former and current NBA players, have said that guys can't keep their dick in their pants for that long and I'm literally not joking.

Someone tried to argue with me NHL players would be no better and I almost spit my drink out.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

It's not happening guys

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    30 guys already positive.

Everyone kept laughing at me, but I said every interview I've seen on TV and heard on the radio, from former and current NBA players, have said that guys can't keep their dick in their pants for that long and I'm literally not joking.

Someone tried to argue with me NHL players would be no better and I almost spit my drink out.
    WHat?! 10% is that a big number?

They're fencing off the little resort the players are staying at so if they're going to fvkc anyone it will have to be the staff, but I don't see anyone wanting to be the next Rudy Gobert. If they want to leave it's an open door policy, they're free to. Probably check out with "mental health" reasons.

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by clockwise1965 View Post
    It's not happening guys
    I bet you 10K bet points. I'll give you 5-1

Mike Huntertz

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    i testing
    ii extreme social distancing measures

It worked in the German & Spanish league resumptions. HOw is that so different? NBA is spending 150mil on his -they're not going to let some commis chef chump cough all over the creme brulee etc etc
    It worked in Spain and Germany because they waited until the numbers got to a manageable level.
    Now they're on the other side.
    Like it or not the the COVID Sh!tshow is now the US and near the top of the dung heap is Florida.
    The worst country in the world by far in one of the worst states........ to play a contact sport?
    Come on man!

IBetYou

It worked in Spain and Germany because they waited until the numbers got to a manageable level.
    Now they're on the other side.
    Like it or not the the COVID Sh!tshow is now the US and near the top of the dung heap is Florida.
    The worst country in the world by far in one of the worst states........ to play a contact sport?
    Come on man!
    Techinically speaking they didn't wait on the numbers - they planned it in advanced like the NBA and hoped for the best - but your point is fair. NBA has a lot more money to through at this however. It will be a military operation.

First 12345 ... Last