Golden fleece
    Golden fleece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2655

if the nba players truly believed in this marxist movement or "equality for all" then all players should get paid the same. the 12th man should get the same as lebron and so on.....

when are they going to realize the hypocrisy they bring onto themselves with all this BS?

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8819

Lmao...knew as I saw this story...the usual suspects here would be triggered.

You guys already hate the NBA, why do you care what they paint on the court or put on their jerseys?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post

You guys already hate the NBA, why do you care what they paint on the court or put on their jerseys?
    triggered?

are you 16?

why do you care that we care?

SBR Tony
    SBR Tony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2969

Quote Originally Posted by 7deuceoff$uit View Post
    Wondering if BLM is paying, or will eventually pay for this advertisement? Does anything outside of the nba's logo and teams go on a court without someone tossing them cash?
    So does this mean another "Group" can pay for advertising too?
    maybe a All Lives Matter lego?

Money is Money, right?

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post

Bigs, I'll tell you why...

Because people are tired of being called racist WHEN THEY AREN'T

Because people are tired of some African-Americans thinking they are exempt in having to follow rules & laws

And because many African-Americans who have good common sense & intelligence are ashamed by their own ppl who continue to stir the racial pot, just like anyone else white, brown, yellow or green is ashamed of their ppl doing the same.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Nba dropped Spalding. They produce racist balls. Have a rendering of a "white man" on the ball. New balls will be made by Wilson, and hearing the ball will be all black with a fist on it, maybe 2

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3436

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    I'll bite. What's the ROOT?
    Well... there is probably a deeper root than what I am suggesting but here's a simple thought experiment... If the entire country had police forces that were entirely black... would blacks still be getting killed by police officers? I believe the answer is Yes.

I'm not saying that there's not a problem with many police officers abusing their authority... but if I was a black leader(Obama, Oprah, LeBron, Jordan, etc...) I would go on TV and point out the obvious... the first step in not getting killed or mistreated by a police officer is to stop breaking the law. As long crime's are still being committed... I can guarantee that there is still going to be MASSIVE problems.

Don't get me wrong... I think both sides are to blame. But if a group(BLM) REALLY wants change... they must first do everything they can in their own power to be pro-active in this change. And being pro-active means looking in the mirror and asking yourself and the group you are fighting for to make those changes(stop breaking the law) first. I don't expect this to happen anytime soon which is why I think things will continue to get worse.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Well... there is probably a deeper root than what I am suggesting but here's a simple thought experiment... If the entire country had police forces that were entirely black... would blacks still be getting killed by police officers? I believe the answer is Yes.

I'm not saying that there's not a problem with many police officers abusing their authority... but if I was a black leader(Obama, Oprah, LeBron, Jordan, etc...) I would go on TV and point out the obvious... the first step in not getting killed or mistreated by a police officer is to stop breaking the law. As long crime's are still being committed... I can guarantee that there is still going to be MASSIVE problems.

Don't get me wrong... I think both sides are to blame. But if a group(BLM) REALLY wants change... they must first do everything they can in their own power to be pro-active in this change. And being pro-active means looking in the mirror and asking yourself and the group you are fighting for to make those changes(stop breaking the law) first. I don't expect this to happen anytime soon which is why I think things will continue to get worse.
    yet you will be voting down the line with BLM

SBR Tony
    SBR Tony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2969

They also never talk about Black on Black killings
    that has to be a what? 1000 to 1 when talking black on black killings to cops killing a black person?

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

Quote Originally Posted by Axman3000 View Post
    I miss the days when sports were an escape from everyday problems. I watch more golf and bowling now than any of the major team sports (never thought I would ever do that). I'm just getting tired of all their crap.
    Don't become main stream, as soon as you become main stream you're done.

Golden fleece

totally agree with points made. problem is this movement is just a political stunt to keep control of the black vote and nothing else i beleive

i wish a big named black guy would step out and point out the obvious so then realistic conversations could be made instead of chaos and violence. until then...... pick a side narrative will continue. unfortunately like you said

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by Golden fleece View Post
    totally agree with points made. problem is this movement is just a political stunt to keep control of the black vote and nothing else i beleive

i wish a big named black guy would step out and point out the obvious so then realistic conversations could be made instead of chaos and violence. until then...... pick a side narrative will continue. unfortunately like you said
    hodgetwins have a big following on youtube

kanye west is big

noone cares and the media just doesnt report that unless it accompanies so dumb antic

arent mike tyson and don king ok with trump too???

you are just labeled uncle toms

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11570

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    As long as the team I bet on covers I could care less. Only color that matters is green, the rest can all collectively be chalked up as 50 shades of hate
    Green Bills Matter!!! Agreed..

If I can cap it and win money betting it again that's all I care about also..

RudyRuetigger

if you look at the white liberals....they are all ugly, stoners, bad families, fat, and/or poor

they have gotten picked on throughout their adolescence so they want to feel like they belong somewhere

basically like the island of misfit toys in that christmas movie

instead of overcoming, they want to blame

in the past, you would look at someone in an expensive car and think, wow...i need to better myself to have these things

now it is....blame, get free shit
    Points Awarded:

Golden fleece gave RudyRuetigger 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

The Hanson Brothers!......

Golden fleece

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    hodgetwins have a big following on youtube

kanye west is big

noone cares and the media just doesnt report that unless it accompanies so dumb antic

arent mike tyson and don king ok with trump too???

you are just labeled uncle toms
    well oprah or jordan would be better. will smith or dezel too

but yeah your right they get alienated when speaking out against the mob too

i do like the hodge twins. they are cool. kanye got mussled almost 2 years ago tho. i guess he couldn't handle the blow back

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

the whole thing will be rigged for LeBLM, he will run for president someday.

Black Coffee
    Black Coffee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2360

You boys still don't get it... smdh...

But at least many of you won't be losing your a$$es by betting the NBA anymore..
    Right??

Black Coffee

Or...

You're all just a bunch of pu$$ies sitting on a message board talking sh*t....

Talking but not doing anything...

Same as usual...

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by Black Coffee View Post
    Or...

You're all just a bunch of pu$$ies sitting on a message board talking sh*t....

Talking but not doing anything...

Same as usual...
    right

i wont be going out looting and rioting

Golden fleece

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    the whole thing will be rigged for LeBLM, he will run for president someday.
    yeah , cant wait to hear his this is for you kobe speech at the end too.

Black Coffee

right

i wont be going out looting and rioting

You probably should..
    I hear Confederate Flags are selling at a steep discount..

https://apnews.com/63c4324fdc43f9f6d6b4d0ae617b4b1f

RudyRuetigger

You probably should..
    I hear Confederate Flags are selling at a steep discount..

https://apnews.com/63c4324fdc43f9f6d6b4d0ae617b4b1f
    since i dont believe in big govt, im a racist?

democrats really brainwashed you clowns

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

Quote Originally Posted by Golden fleece View Post
    yeah , cant wait to hear his this is for you kobe speech at the end too.
    $50k/year for every "black" in reparations.. no doubt.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

"Paint it black" by the Stones comes to mind.

Hman

if you look at the white liberals....they are all ugly, stoners, bad families, fat, and/or poor

I've been pointing this out for a while too

If you look at every individual in a group of protestors/rioters/looters, there is not one normal person amongst them

Black Coffee

You boys are spending your days talking about black people..

The lack of intelligence on this forum is astounding...

Rent Free...

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    I've been pointing this out for a while too

If you look at every individual in a group of protestors/rioters/looters, there is not one normal person amongst them

Rent Free...
    we were talking about white liberals

can you even read?

Hman

Rent Free...

No coffee

There are millions of fine black ppl who have good common sense and preach to their fellow African-Americans that all of this stuff is nonsense.

But those who are brainwashed won't even listen to their own ppl.

Take some time to listen to these millions of witty, intelligent black ppl, compared to the clueless thugs who are protesting.

The difference between the two groups is obvious and sad

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

wont be watching or betting NBA this season

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57563

If Biden & a Dem-controlled Senate somehow prevail in November, I'd expect "reparations" are sure to follow. Scary what that might cost...

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Joke

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Let’s assess the damage all the blacks have created in the United States

Golden fleece

when this happens how many caucasians will "identify" as black?

fuk it , I'd even give it a shot..... if dudes with penises can compete in women sports than i should be able to say i "feel" like my ancestry is from Africa too

RudyRuetigger

I am fine with a difference of opinion

I never report anyone unless I start getting warnings/infractions/bans when dealing with someone

Usually it is liberals that report me so I have to defend myself

I am glad to see a few conservative mods to keep things equal

First 123 Last