1. #1
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 80,294
    Betpoints: 503

    Liberals so desperate for more Americans to die from corona

    Truly sad State of affairs. As a Canadian I just want to let you guys in the good old states most of the modernized world has moved on from the pandemic in the sense that we were careful and let it pass through and were vigilant. While you guys try to figure out if you need a mask there were over 500 soccer games in Europe this week. You guys have a bunch of whiny losers who can't coexist. My country is in a tough spot because we have a land border with the supposed greatest nation on Earth who did the worst job handling the pandemic.
    Points Awarded:

    Mike Huntertz gave lakerboy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    Golden fleece gave lakerboy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020


  2. #2
    Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-29-06
    Posts: 5,525
    Betpoints: 5429

    Canada feels a little like living on top of a meth lab these days.

    Hope it doesn’t explode! We need a healthy America.. our college football is a joke.

  3. #3
    19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-22-09
    Posts: 13,291
    Betpoints: 6054

    May we all come out of this fiasco as unscathed as possible.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/29/2020


  4. #4
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 23,621
    Betpoints: 38

    Build The Wall

    ....and make America pay for it

  5. #5
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 58,279
    Betpoints: 14

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Build The Wall

    ....and make America pay for it
    If Trump doesn't win in November Canada should build a wall.. America will be focked.... Mexico might wanna consider it as well. ...

  6. #6
    Golden fleece
    Golden fleece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-25-18
    Posts: 828
    Betpoints: 2337

    america has raised a bunch of weak men from fatherless homes the last 30 to 40 years

    let this be a lesson to the rest of the world

    its sad but true

  7. #7
    Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 6,665
    Betpoints: 8244

    Snowflake generation comes home to roost. No competition, everybody gets a prize for showing up.
    What else could you expect?

  8. #8
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 58,279
    Betpoints: 14

    New America is a nightmare!!

    Still some of us old school true Americans still representing and hanging around.. Hense why Trump got voted in 2016..

    You wanna see America get really pusssy whipped let's try Biden.. China and Mexico will own us.. Open boarders and Trade reaming resumed with Biden.. Welcome to a recession or depression. Corona will look like a cake walk!! Green new deal business regulations will make all companies wanna move or fold as the taxes will go up....

  9. #9
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 23,621
    Betpoints: 38

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    If Trump doesn't win in November Canada should build a wall.. America will be focked.... Mexico might wanna consider it as well. ...
    Trudeau said earlier this week if Trump doesn't win, we'll buy Greenland and move there.
    sharp move

  10. #10
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 23,621
    Betpoints: 38

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    New America is a nightmare!!

    Still some of us old school true Americans still representing and hanging around.. Hense why Trump got voted in 2016..

    You wanna see America get really pusssy whipped let's try Biden.. China and Mexico will own us.. Open boarders and Trade reaming resumed with Biden.. Welcome to a recession or depression. Corona will look like a cake walk!! Green new deal business regulations will make all companies wanna move or fold as the taxes will go up....

  11. #11
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 58,279
    Betpoints: 14

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Trudeau said earlier this week if Trump doesn't win, we'll buy Greenland and move there.
    sharp move
    Trudeau is a puss lib, only a matter of time before Canada if focked if you boys don't change course.

    You are not immune to a LIBERAL run slow death just like America.. Canada about to turn extreme islamic Muslim in 20 to 30 years.. You also have that Asian buy up everything effect going on and those taxes are only gonna go up also. Your free healthcare system is getting sketchy now also.. Wait times for operations..

    Canada isn't all that either..

  12. #12
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 23,621
    Betpoints: 38

    there's a lot to unpack there...
    lemme get back to you on these truthful & totally NOT made up facts you've generously provided.

  13. #13
    Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-14-09
    Posts: 10,282
    Betpoints: 9566

    At least we still have our guns.

  14. #14
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 58,279
    Betpoints: 14

    Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    At least we still have our guns.
    Bingo, no matter how bad it gets I can still protect life and property if invaded with superior fire power!!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-28-20 at 09:38 PM.

  15. #15
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 23,621
    Betpoints: 38

    less political commentary & more cat videos!

  16. #16
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 80,294
    Betpoints: 503

    Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    At least we still have our guns.
    Well of course and the fact that you say that proves my point brother.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020


  17. #17
    Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-21-15
    Posts: 3,643
    Betpoints: 754

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Well of course and the fact that you say that proves my point brother.
    If you don't pay taxes here, don't contribute to our social and economical development, then keep your thoughts about why the U.S. Is so messed up to yourself.. Eh??

  18. #18
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 58,279
    Betpoints: 14

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    less political commentary & more cat videos!


  19. #19
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 80,294
    Betpoints: 503

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    If you don't pay taxes here, don't contribute to our social and economical development, then keep your thoughts about why the U.S. Is so messed up to yourself.. Eh??
    I actually do though. It's called ifta. Thanks. Now go fukk yourself. Thanks.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020


  20. #20
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 341,589
    Betpoints: 708

    Liberals
    The ruination of the USA

  21. #21
    Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-21-15
    Posts: 3,643
    Betpoints: 754

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I actually do though. It's called ifta. Thanks. Now go fukk yourself. Thanks.
    Ifta?
    Yeah, that gives you the right..
    Ifta...
    Just pathetic that you even bring something as small as an international fuel tax up as a reason to constantly talk shit...
    Your rationalization skills are severely lacking..

  22. #22
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 6,238
    Betpoints: 1024

    This thread was suppose to be a bash on liberals but all it turned into was Jibby losing his mind and talking to no one lmfao

  23. #23
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 80,294
    Betpoints: 503

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    Ifta?
    Yeah, that gives you the right..
    Ifta...
    Just pathetic that you even bring something as small as an international fuel tax up as a reason to constantly talk shit...
    Your rationalization skills are severely lacking..
    You are a worthless retard. I pay $3500 a year to drive on your pothole filled roads . Tulsa is one of the biggest shitholes in the usa. You guys have spent 8 years working on a small stretch of highway lol. Have fun.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020


  24. #24
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 6,238
    Betpoints: 1024

    It may be true a little unfortunately. But I think itís because our nation is so divided and so many conservatives think democrats made this virus with China or that itís fake virus that a few deaths might get done to open their eyes. Overall though itís just showing how divided we are as a country and will continue to be until people begin to care about each other and can have meaningful conversations

  25. #25
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 80,294
    Betpoints: 503

    Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    It may be true a little unfortunately. But I think itís because our nation is so divided and so many conservatives think democrats made this virus with China or that itís fake virus that a few deaths might get done to open their eyes. Overall though itís just showing how divided we are as a country and will continue to be until people begin to care about each other and can have meaningful conversations
    Trump needs to go. Guy is a divider in chief
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020


  26. #26
    Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-21-15
    Posts: 3,643
    Betpoints: 754

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    You are a worthless retard. I pay $3500 a year to drive on your pothole filled roads . Tulsa is one of the biggest shitholes in the usa. You guys have spent 8 years working on a small stretch of highway lol. Have fun.
    Pathetic...
    See?
    All you do is complain about the U.S..
    Don't like it?
    Don't like the way things are or run here?
    Stay in Canada..
    JFC!!!!

  27. #27
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 80,294
    Betpoints: 503

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    Pathetic...
    See?
    All you do is complain about the U.S..
    Don't like it?
    Don't like the way things are or run here?
    Stay in Canada..
    JFC!!!!
    Typical American response. Put the defense belt on. Weak
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020


  28. #28
    Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-21-15
    Posts: 3,643
    Betpoints: 754

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Typical American response. Put the defense belt on. Weak
    What defense am I using?
    Your defense or half assed reasoning for always talking shit about a country you don't live in or improve is that you pay an exorbitant amount of $3500 a year in a fukking fuel tax!!!
    I point that out and what do you do?
    Trash the U.S. even more..
    Now what?
    Just give it a rest already..
    I would say it doesn't matter because you'll be gone in a few months but you have already said you weren't gonna leave so just stop trashing a country you don't live in or vote in or remotely try to improve..
    Defense belt...

  29. #29
    Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-14-09
    Posts: 10,282
    Betpoints: 9566

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    Pathetic...
    See?
    All you do is complain about the U.S..
    Don't like it?
    Don't like the way things are or run here?
    Stay in Canada..
    JFC!!!!
    We need to build a wall on the north border as well.

  30. #30
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 80,294
    Betpoints: 503

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    What defense am I using?
    Your defense or half assed reasoning for always talking shit about a country you don't live in or improve is that you pay an exorbitant amount of $3500 a year in a fukking fuel tax!!!
    I point that out and what do you do?
    Trash the U.S. even more..
    Now what?
    Just give it a rest already..
    I would say it doesn't matter because you'll be gone in a few months but you have already said you weren't gonna leave so just stop trashing a country you don't live in or vote in or remotely try to improve..
    Defense belt...
    I'm glad you came to the defense of the country. Trump will be proud of you. America got clowned by a virus. Why would I be gone? You think Trump will lose? You have 100 million retarded idiots in America that will vote for him. Why would I try to improve a country that claims its so great?

    You came to your countries defense. That's what I wanted to happen. I won.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020


  31. #31
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 80,294
    Betpoints: 503

    Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    We need to build a wall on the north border as well.
    Who cares? Do it. No one wants to come in from the north. You think we want to see more somalis?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020


  32. #32
    Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-21-15
    Posts: 3,643
    Betpoints: 754

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I'm glad you came to the defense of the country. Trump will be proud of you. America got clowned by a virus. Why would I be gone? You think Trump will lose? You have 100 million retarded idiots in America that will vote for him. Why would I try to improve a country that claims its so great?

    You came to your countries defense. That's what I wanted to happen. I won.

    You are just a pathetic little person..
    I can't even feel sorry for you at this point..
    Keep playing both sides you ignorant punk..
    Think it might have just caught up with you though..
    Trashing me because I'm a proud citizen of the U.S..

    Pathetic..

  33. #33
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 80,294
    Betpoints: 503

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    [/B]
    You are just a pathetic little person..
    I can't even feel sorry for you at this point..
    Keep playing both sides you ignorant punk..
    Think it might have just caught up with you though..
    Trashing me because I'm a proud citizen of the U.S..

    Pathetic..
    Now you are proud. LMAO. Vote for Biden. ⚰️
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020


  34. #34
    TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-12
    Posts: 843
    Betpoints: 1285

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    If Trump doesn't win in November Canada should build a wall.. America will be focked.... Mexico might wanna consider it as well. ...
    Sounds like you’re already making excuses for Trump failing to Make America Great Again.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/09/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/06/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/29/2020


  35. #35
    Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-21-15
    Posts: 3,643
    Betpoints: 754

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Now you are proud. LMAO. Vote for Biden. ⚰️
    Vote for trump!!
    Vote biden!!!
    Since you like to talk shit out of both sides..

    OH WAIT!!!
    You fukking can't vote here in the U.S.!!
    Punk..

1234 ... Last
Top