1. #1
    Hman
    All Of My Kindness Is Taken For Weakness
    Hman's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-04-17
    Posts: 16,986
    Betpoints: 75

    Mid 2020 Update: Sports Books With Fastest Bitcoin Transactions 🏧

    This info is helpful to fellow players about every 6 months.

    Please post 1-3 books in which you've experienced the fastest Bitcoin payouts/deposits.


  2. #2
    carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-11
    Posts: 5,014
    Betpoints: 174

    bookmaker

  3. #3
    Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-27-16
    Posts: 2,325
    Betpoints: 276

    Bookmaker, BetOnline, Betagame.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  4. #4
    Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-30-05
    Posts: 54,407

    Nitrogen

    But know what you're doing

  5. #5
    HomeRun35
    HomeRun35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-09-20
    Posts: 51
    Betpoints: 165

    Fairlay, Bookmaker

  6. #6
    themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-01-13
    Posts: 2,873
    Betpoints: 8275

    Nitrogen. Sportsbetting. Youwager. This is for withdrawals. Isn't every book 1 confirmation for deposit?

  7. #7
    Hman
    All Of My Kindness Is Taken For Weakness
    Hman's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-04-17
    Posts: 16,986
    Betpoints: 75

    Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Nitrogen. Sportsbetting. Youwager. This is for withdrawals. Isn't every book 1 confirmation for deposit?

    Have heard some complains before about deposits taking a while to get credited

  8. #8
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 341,677
    Betpoints: 720

    Betonline
    Heritage
    5 Dimes

    Very hard to predict bitcoin payouts

  9. #9
    stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-02-10
    Posts: 3,888
    Betpoints: 5350

    Betagame.ag has sent me bitcoin payouts in minutes. Not hours, not days or weeks. Minutes.

  10. #10
    capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-25-07
    Posts: 4,392
    Betpoints: 2612

    Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Have heard some complains before about deposits taking a while to get credited
    Ask me in morning when fukin cb releases my btc from a 72 hour send hold . Itís going to electrum then Heritage, hopefully someone is there working on a Sunday

    later
    Last edited by capitalist pig; 06-27-20 at 05:12 PM.

  11. #11
    DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-24-19
    Posts: 892
    Betpoints: 311

    Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Nitrogen. Sportsbetting. Youwager. This is for withdrawals. Isn't every book 1 confirmation for deposit?
    No. 5Dimes is (famously around these parts) not 1 confirmation. I know there are others, but that's the only one I can specifically name off the top of my head.

  12. #12
    Z$trillionaire
    Update your status
    Z$trillionaire's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-31-17
    Posts: 2

    Pinnacle

    Deposits are quick and my last withdrawal took a couple of hours. Losing about 4-5% each way from what was suppose to be sent or received.

  13. #13
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 1,279
    Betpoints: 124

    Heritage

  14. #14
    Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-08-08
    Posts: 1,629

    Hman, need to do more than this, it's been forever since the last Posters' Poll-Top Sportsbooks.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/13/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/09/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/06/2020


  15. #15
    capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-25-07
    Posts: 4,392
    Betpoints: 2612

    Quote Originally Posted by capitalist pig View Post
    Ask me in morning when fukin cb releases my btc from a 72 hour send hold . It’s going to electrum then Heritage, hopefully someone is there working on a Sunday

    later
    Electrum to Heritage less than 5 minutes on a deposit

    later

  16. #16
    JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-31-18
    Posts: 3,553
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    This info is helpful to fellow players about every 6 months.

    Please post 1-3 books in which you've experienced the fastest Bitcoin payouts/deposits.

    Nitrogen does it quickly 24 hours a day. But Bookmaker does it in 30 damn minutes from 8am to 5pm. (I.E. payout)

    Or whatever times C-S is open from. I just got 2 so quick from B-maker they would have overcome Nitro for #1 to me.

    Except that I'm such a degen or drunk that I need to be able to withdraw 24 hours a day or I might lose it!
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/09/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/06/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020


  17. #17
    Hman
    All Of My Kindness Is Taken For Weakness
    Hman's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-04-17
    Posts: 16,986
    Betpoints: 75

    Good info, thanks fellas

  18. #18
    Bsims
    Bsims's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-03-09
    Posts: 751
    Betpoints: 14

    Almost every book I deal with makes payments in a reasonable time, less than 1 day. Except 5Dimes. When I request a bitcoin payout from 5Dimes, they will say it could take a couple of days. Then about a day later they will require a phone verification. They either call me or have me call them. Once that is done, they will follow this with an Email requesting more information. This includes the BTC address that you had submitted earlier. I've learned to copy this address and Email it to myself so I can supply it.

    I requested a payout first thing Friday morning. I'm just about at the end of the process. But the money hasn't been removed from my account yet.

  19. #19
    RedApples
    sup
    RedApples's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-02-18
    Posts: 365
    Betpoints: 816

    BOL fastest for me. Lightning fast. Bookmaker wasn't far behind before I stopped using them.

  20. #20
    mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-07-17
    Posts: 2,724
    Betpoints: 12

    Well BetOnline was 9 minutes to send me the bitcoin after I made the request today, so I'll say them.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  21. #21
    deadley
    deadley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-22-19
    Posts: 21
    Betpoints: 398

    Stake take 1 confirmation for BTC deposit and instant withdrawal for BTC and other crypto.

  22. #22
    Hman
    All Of My Kindness Is Taken For Weakness
    Hman's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-04-17
    Posts: 16,986
    Betpoints: 75

    Quote Originally Posted by Bsims View Post
    Almost every book I deal with makes payments in a reasonable time, less than 1 day. Except 5Dimes. When I request a bitcoin payout from 5Dimes, they will say it could take a couple of days. Then about a day later they will require a phone verification. They either call me or have me call them. Once that is done, they will follow this with an Email requesting more information. This includes the BTC address that you had submitted earlier. I've learned to copy this address and Email it to myself so I can supply it.

    I requested a payout first thing Friday morning. I'm just about at the end of the process. But the money hasn't been removed from my account yet.



    You're still having to do the phone verification?

    I only have to do the email confirmation now.

  23. #23
    mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-07-17
    Posts: 2,724
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    You're still having to do the phone verification?

    I only have to do the email confirmation now.
    They seem to require phone verification if you have to reauthenticate a login from a browser it doesn't previously recognize (i.e. after clearing your cookies or using a new browser/device) from my experience.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  24. #24
    hello1234567
    hello1234567's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-05-13
    Posts: 212
    Betpoints: 954

    BOL paid me in less than an hour after request.

    What is the best way to convert a lot of coins into cash? Anyone?

  25. #25
    hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-30-10
    Posts: 1,250
    Betpoints: 120

    BetOnline
    JustBet (Bookmaker)

    Usually deposits within 1 hour and payouts within 3 hours at both shops
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/09/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/06/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020


  26. #26
    cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-08
    Posts: 5,388
    Betpoints: 1582

    Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    Betagame.ag has sent me bitcoin payouts in minutes. Not hours, not days or weeks. Minutes.
    That's nice to hear

  27. #27
    raiders72001
    Update your status
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 6,351
    Betpoints: 2152

    Betcoin then Nitrogen (top of each hour).

  28. #28
    clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-01-13
    Posts: 4,118
    Betpoints: 12723

    5dimes

Top