Getch13
    Getch13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 66392

Spencer Dinwiddie Discusses Digital Tokenization Plan

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Business wise he's progressive

Player wise he's a cuck that had to rely on Kyrie to push DeAngelo out of town

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

He wasn't that great at Colorado

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

Shams Charania reports that Spencer Dinwiddie has tested positive for the virus that causes COVID-19, has experienced symptoms including fever and chest tightness, leaving his return to play in doubt.

Here’s what the Nets star told Charania...

“Over the past few months, I have been diligent about protecting myself and others from COVID-19 by following all designated protocol and quarantining. I was ready and prepared to rejoin my teammates as we were to be an early entry team in the resumed season. I flew private to return to New York, passed multiple COVID-19 tests over my first several days in New York and was able to participate in a couple practices within the first week.

“Originally, we were supposed to be one of the teams to enter into the Orlando bubble early, but training camp got switched back to New York and unfortunately I am now positive. Given that I have experienced symptoms, including fever and chest tightness, it is unclear on whether or not I’ll be able to participate in Orlando.

“Hindsight is 20/20.”

Dinwiddie told Shams he plans to remain in self-quarantine and re-evaluate after 14 days. Dinwiddie had relocated to San Antonio where his long-time girlfriend, Arielle Roberson, grew up, working out at a local gym.