MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

21 Clemson football players positive for COVID-19 in latest testing

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Auburn University has made masks mandatory anytime on campus to protect its players. Anything to salvage the football season. Before the football players returned to campus you could Walk and breath on anybody anytime without a mask.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

everyone is going to get it....is a thread really needed for every one?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Auburn University has made masks mandatory anytime on campus to protect its players. Anything to salvage the football season. Before the football players returned to campus you could Walk and breath on anybody anytime without a mask.
    I don't think masks help for football. They don't wear them at workouts when they lift weights or practices with pads. The coaches are in the players faces screaming. Imagine what will happen when they play games.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    How stupid is it that everyone will get a virus that they have known was coming for over 6 months?? Death, taxes, and the coronavirus. We are idiots.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

just heard if they play this year a face masking penalty will result in a 1 game ban and a 10,000 cash penalty

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15307

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Mask are the new cure for everything

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23972

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    just heard if they play this year a face masking penalty will result in a 1 game ban and a 10,000 cash penalty
    Come on man

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I don't think masks help for football. They don't wear them at workouts when they lift weights or practices with pads. The coaches are in the players faces screaming. Imagine what will happen when they play games.
    Listen carefully. The masks are to protect the players and staff from the “regular” minions on the campus who don’t produce millions of dollars for the university. Its not for the players themselves. The players are the assets. They don’t want the assets getting infected. The players are not wearing masks.

carolinakid

Funnyb lol everything these days are overboard

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

So basically equivalent to a hard hit penalty in NCAA these days? Lol

carolinakid

yes lol............. a good one

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1476

Lol... gave me a good chuckle

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

In other news, low IQ and a propensity to push off for receptions has been linked to higher risk of Covid-19 infection.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 234

It is possible we have nfl w o college

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    It is possible we have nfl w o college
    I think it more than possible, feel like it actually pretty likely. I would guess There def gonna be some schools who don’t play.

johnnyvegas13

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I think it more than possible, feel like it actually pretty likely. I would guess There def gonna be some schools who don’t play.
    nfl said they would have two Saturday gms if that happened

2daBank

nfl said they would have two Saturday gms if that happened
    I really hope we get both but as I’ve said many times I feel like there next to 0 chance nfl doesn’t play. I think it would have to take a crazy bad turn to worse than it has been at any point for nfl to even consider it. To much tv money at stake, they gonna play! I’m not nearly as confident in ncaa tho. Just hopeful.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

College football is over. Trying to salvage NFL if players agree to testing and social distancing.

johnnyvegas13

College football is over. Trying to salvage NFL if players agree to testing and social distancing.
    What about nba ?

2daBank

What about nba ?
    Coin flip at this point imo.

carolinakid

NFL players cant do social distancing, they got to be with their so call home boys, all it will take is for a undercover person to watch them and it will be known if this is the case.heck all they got to do is watch the cowboys lol

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    No they're not. It's a hoax.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    In other news, low IQ and a propensity to push off for receptions has been linked to higher risk of Covid-19 infection.
    Big group of them heading to Tulsa I hear.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

4 billion dollars disagree

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    No they're not. It's a hoax.
    I don’t think any reasonable ppl think the virus itself is a hoax, it the bs fatality rate they tried shoving in our faces I don’t believe. That the biggest problem, if these fukks wernt so disingenuous with their redic scare tactics maybe ppl would take them more serious! I find it very hard to listen to a word they say after they clearly insulting my intelligence with the scare tactic numbers anyone with half a brain can see are being skewed to fit the narrative they want.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    4 billion dollars disagree
    Much easier for nfl to be motivated by the money, obviously colleges are as well but they have to tip toe since players don’t get paid they open for far more blowback imo.

Goat Milk

I don’t think any reasonable ppl think the virus itself is a hoax, it the bs fatality rate they tried shoving in our faces I don’t believe. That the biggest problem, if these fukks wernt so disingenuous with their redic scare tactics maybe ppl would take them more serious! I find it very hard to listen to a word they say after they clearly insulting my intelligence with the scare tactic numbers anyone with half a brain can see are being skewed to fit the narrative they want.
    Of course there's a narrative. It's the media. Media controls the world. Black screens control the human mind, and that won't ever change, it'll only magnify long after we're gone. Having said that, without access to media and global information, Covid would have certainly been the spanish flu, and we'd be looking at tens of millions of deaths worldwide. Everyone on SBR is an expert in the medical field, everyone is an expert about politics and what they'd do. It's easy to critique, it's harder to actually make that decision when hundreds of millions of lives are in your hands. Not as simple as ppl here make it sound.

2daBank

Of course there's a narrative. It's the media. Media controls the world. Black screens control the human mind, and that won't ever change, it'll only magnify long after we're gone. Having said that, without access to media and global information, Covid would have certainly been the spanish flu, and we'd be looking at tens of millions of deaths worldwide. Everyone on SBR is an expert in the medical field, everyone is an expert about politics and what they'd do. It's easy to critique, it's harder to actually make that decision when hundreds of millions of lives are in your hands. Not as simple as ppl here make it sound.
    Probably true but still don’t think Covid is all that dangerous to normal healthy ppl under 60.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

You’ll be OK guys if there’s not a college football season

Goat Milk

Probably true but still don’t think Covid is all that dangerous to normal healthy ppl under 60.
    Probably not, but it's not about you. It's about the population you just pointed out.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

https://www.waff.com/2020/06/19/aubu...outputType=amp

Got to protect the football assets. The players are now on campus.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

The players are all 18 to 22... basically no risk of dying.

How many of them felt sick, I'm guessing 2 or 3 at the most?

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24921

Probably not, but it's not about you. It's about the population you just pointed out.
    Well maybe it's not about them, maybe it's about the millions of lives that are destroyed by crippling the economy and leaving swaths of disenfranchised citizens in the wake of undue measures that any sensible person would regard as tyrannical.

"But, but, but there's a virus and stuff..."

Yeah and it's a meek little whimper of a bug with an infection mortality rate of .26% overall and a laughably infinitesimal infection mortality rate of .05% for people under 70 years of age. Gtfo with that nonsense. You readily acknowledge that mass media has hijacked critical thinking skills in this country, so stop falling for their shell game.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Kermit

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Well maybe it's not about them, maybe it's about the millions of lives that are destroyed by crippling the economy and leaving swaths of disenfranchised citizens in the wake of undue measures that any sensible person would regard as tyrannical.

"But, but, but there's a virus and stuff..."

Yeah and it's a meek little whimper of a bug with an infection mortality rate of .26% overall and a laughably infinitesimal infection mortality rate of .05% for people under 70 years of age. Gtfo with that nonsense. You readily acknowledge that mass media has hijacked critical thinking skills in this country, so stop falling for their shell game.
    Eddy Munny for Prez

12 Last