1. #1
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 80,218
    Betpoints: 467

    Poor LeBron LMAO

    Points Awarded:

    ChuckyTheGoat gave lakerboy 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020


  2. #2
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 80,218
    Betpoints: 467

    Bradley opted out.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020


  3. #3
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 46,961
    Betpoints: 114

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/06/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/29/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  4. #4
    sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-10-16
    Posts: 2,668
    Betpoints: 2611

    HUGE loss. Bradley's versatility on defense was everything. especially against a team like the Clippers. there is no one they can sign to replace him on that side of the ball but JR is def a better shooter and that chemistry with LeBron is a nice plus.

    its still gonna be Clippers in 6 anyway.

  5. #5
    SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-25-13
    Posts: 2,557
    Betpoints: 353

    Lebron should've called a timeout. Why didn't he?

  6. #6
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 341,455
    Betpoints: 683

    Does Lebanon sleep with him??

  7. #7
    manny24
    givnasum
    manny24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-07
    Posts: 15,827
    Betpoints: 855



    JR's pipe game strong

  8. #8
    MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-30-08
    Posts: 5,822
    Betpoints: 318

    I thought he is running for UFC 10day contract

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/09/2020


  9. #9
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 341,455
    Betpoints: 683


  10. #10
    carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-11
    Posts: 4,795
    Betpoints: 206

    i just hope james will not even make it to the title games

  11. #11
    pologq
    Supports Single Moms on the Pole
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 4,314
    Betpoints: 662

    bradley not playing is a big loss. lakers depth already an issue against the clippers before he decided to opt out. smith is not the answer.

  12. #12
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 20,671
    Betpoints: 192

    LeBrick better than Jordan??

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/06/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/29/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  13. #13
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 23,620
    Betpoints: 26

    whoa whoa wait....
    TIMEOUT....TIMEOUT

  14. #14
    hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-04-17
    Posts: 6,272
    Betpoints: 7862

    sorry Jay but you are out of timeouts and will be penalized
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/29/2020


  15. #15
    navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-29-13
    Posts: 2,500
    Betpoints: 4645

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    LeBrick better than Jordan??

    Lmao. To be honest, Lebron not even better than Kobe. #24 was the closest thing we’ve seen to MJ.

  16. #16
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 20,671
    Betpoints: 192

    Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    Lmao. To be honest, Lebron not even better than Kobe. #24 was the closest thing we’ve seen to MJ.
    Agreed sir.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/06/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/29/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  17. #17
    IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-15
    Posts: 5,083
    Betpoints: 10165

    Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    HUGE loss. Bradley's versatility on defense was everything. especially against a team like the Clippers. there is no one they can sign to replace him on that side of the ball but JR is def a better shooter and that chemistry with LeBron is a nice plus.
    its still gonna be Clippers in 6 anyway.
    I don't know about that -they might even be better. KCP does similar things as a super-charged defender. Waiters is the real winner here because he now has a shot at being a 6th man. The knock on the Lakers all season is that they don't have a scoring guard in their rotation... well now they do.

  18. #18
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 58,263
    Betpoints: 59

    Avery is a big loss,.. Solid defender on the perimeter which the lakers need.. Lakers just took a gut punch..

    Solid roll player, he will be missed.

  19. #19
    sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-03-15
    Posts: 348
    Betpoints: 4679

    what a weak ass idiot, using family as an excuse to not playing... is it the end of the world to not see your family for a couple months?? LIke penetrate outta here with that garbage, lost all my respect for him. Totally unprofessional, you are getting paid millions to do your job.

  20. #20
    sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-10-16
    Posts: 2,668
    Betpoints: 2611

    Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    I don't know about that -they might even be better. KCP does similar things as a super-charged defender. Waiters is the real winner here because he now has a shot at being a 6th man. The knock on the Lakers all season is that they don't have a scoring guard in their rotation... well now they do.
    the move to add another combo guard off the bench was supposed to work in conjunction with the current roster. it throws the rotations off now since Bradley was the starting 2guard on this team all year. trust me when I say he will be sorely missed. that guy can guard some of the best players on an island by himself. he's an asset in a playoff atmosphere. I can't say that about KCP yet.

  21. #21
    IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-15
    Posts: 5,083
    Betpoints: 10165

    Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    the move to add another combo guard off the bench was supposed to work in conjunction with the current roster. it throws the rotations off now since Bradley was the starting 2guard on this team all year. trust me when I say he will be sorely missed. that guy can guard some of the best players on an island by himself. he's an asset in a playoff atmosphere. I can't say that about KCP yet.
    No one can guard anyone in the NBA. If your job description is defend in the NBA, you aren't indispensable. He wasn't the starting 2-guard anyway, he was the "1". Green was/ is the 2-guard. KCP will now be the 1.

  22. #22
    sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-10-16
    Posts: 2,668
    Betpoints: 2611

    Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    No one can guard anyone in the NBA. If your job description is defend in the NBA, you aren't indispensable. He wasn't the starting 2-guard anyway, he was the "1". Green was/ is the 2-guard. KCP will now be the 1.
    uh the league leader in assists would be the 1, LeBron James.

    all I'm saying is when it comes to big moments there is certain guys you can trust & others not so much. Bradley is the best 1on1 defender this league has seen since Tony Allen's prime era. he'll pick you up full court all fukking game & won't think twice about it. that starts to wear on guys in the 4thquarter. KCP is like a JACK RUSSELL TERRIER. once he gets going its hard to pull him back to reality. he takes insanely dumb shots & gets tunnel vision quick. Bradley on the other hand is a ROTTWEILER. level headed, intelligent & protector of the family.

  23. #23
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 35,641
    Betpoints: 6184

    Kobe better than lebron?? Lmao. What??? Not even close.

  24. #24
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 12,675
    Betpoints: 12

    Lakers will b fine

    Bradley costing them the ship ?

    cmon guys

  25. #25
    rm18
    rm18's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-20-05
    Posts: 20,687
    Betpoints: 940

    Grizzlies in 5.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/09/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/06/2020


  26. #26
    IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-15
    Posts: 5,083
    Betpoints: 10165

    Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    uh the league leader in assists would be the 1, LeBron James.

    all I'm saying is when it comes to big moments there is certain guys you can trust & others not so much. Bradley is the best 1on1 defender this league has seen since Tony Allen's prime era. he'll pick you up full court all fukking game & won't think twice about it. that starts to wear on guys in the 4thquarter. KCP is like a JACK RUSSELL TERRIER. once he gets going its hard to pull him back to reality. he takes insanely dumb shots & gets tunnel vision quick. Bradley on the other hand is a ROTTWEILER. level headed, intelligent & protector of the family.
    Best defender since t.allen? But what year? Players don't maintain defensive ratings in real life as they do in computer games lol. Who has he defended well this year that KCP hasn't? Every time I've seen him try he's gotten lit up! KCP meanwhile has had some highlight reel moments defensively this year. Probably not much in it either way.

    I think he's one of the guys that has been hurt most by the rule changes. Gotta have size to defend in the NBA these days because you sure can't jump!

  27. #27
    asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-23-17
    Posts: 3,522
    Betpoints: 3798

    Bradley washed up. Not a big loss

  28. #28
    IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-15
    Posts: 5,083
    Betpoints: 10165

    Amazing that some people think he's better than Waiters. Waiters has had his problems but talent wise he's got the total package offensively and he can really defend. Bradley is still serviceable but he will be out of the league in 2-3 years.

  29. #29
    IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-15
    Posts: 5,083
    Betpoints: 10165

    I take back my comment about size. Pat Beverley is an elite defender...

  30. #30
    shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-06-12
    Posts: 16,524
    Betpoints: 3365

    lol
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/06/2020


  31. #31
    rm18
    rm18's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-20-05
    Posts: 20,687
    Betpoints: 940

    Chris Paul can defend too
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/09/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/06/2020


  32. #32
    sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-10-16
    Posts: 2,668
    Betpoints: 2611

    Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Best defender since t.allen? But what year? Players don't maintain defensive ratings in real life as they do in computer games lol. Who has he defended well this year that KCP hasn't? Every time I've seen him try he's gotten lit up! KCP meanwhile has had some highlight reel moments defensively this year. Probably not much in it either way.

    I think he's one of the guys that has been hurt most by the rule changes. Gotta have size to defend in the NBA these days because you sure can't jump!
    I'm not really debating who's better between Bradley or KCP because thats a toss up. my whole point was that I'd rather have Bradley in a 7game series against the Clippers because you need DOGS to beat DOGS. that Clippers team is full of PITBULLS. them boys are no joke & now that the home court dynamics have been completely removed, we are talking about a pure basketball setting where the finer details absolutely matter. KCP is just too unpredictable for my taste whereas Bradley is a certified veteran with nearly 40games of playoff experience under his belt. more importantly, he proved during that timeframe that he can shutdown some of the best scorers in this league when it matters most.

  33. #33
    sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-10-16
    Posts: 2,668
    Betpoints: 2611

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Lakers will b fine

    Bradley costing them the ship ?

    cmon guys
    Johnny, they weren't gonna win regardless of if he played or not.

  34. #34
    sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-10-16
    Posts: 2,668
    Betpoints: 2611

    Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Chris Paul can defend too
    lots of people forget this. he's been a top tier defender since he got in the league.

  35. #35
    sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-10-16
    Posts: 2,668
    Betpoints: 2611




12 Last
Top