ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Chicago Black Lives Do not matter that is why BLM is a sham

BLM is about one thing only - defeating Trump, a President who's done more for blacks than any President since Lincoln. (Btw, BLM trashed Lincoln statues too).

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    What was the score of the game?
    Man city 5-0.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Soccer game was terrible

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    What was the score of the game?
    5 nil city

wikkidinsane

that game was amazing. made me some dinero

EasyCover
    EasyCover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4069

They are saying Black lives matter too. Everyone knows white lives matter. The world is made for us. We enslaved them. They built a lot of our country. Then we penetrate them over and police kill them. I enjoy my white privilege, who wouldn't? But I do have empathy for others and their plight. Most of you guys are just afraid they are going to penetrate your ugly ass wives or sisters. But well over half of you couldn't get pussy without it being a cash transaction. Especially JJ.

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

Skip to 1:00. Great movie by the way.

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

This one is great too. Interesting side note, both Trump and Hilary are mentioned in this film and it was made many years before they would battle for the presidency.

Golden fleece
    Golden fleece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2655

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    There is a #whitelivesmatter movement here in America.
    whites and blacks have made so much progress the last 60 years

for the majority white people have been embracing black culture for 30 years now.... their sports , music , movies , comedy , style and fukkin everything and its still not enough

now they want to flip over the table and spit in our faces ( not all of them thank god )

if its war they want they wont win. simply out numbered and white folks are pretty fuckin crazy with guns and weapons

i believe the left are the real racists and maybe they know all this already and this is their way of eradicating blacks

there is something deep underlying in all of this. much more than surface level we are all seeing

Golden fleece

we even elecected and black president for 2 terms. which larry elders ( black ) has said should of stuck a fork in racial divide

but no..... still not good enough

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

all these white tears in here. You can be proud to be white ,but #whitelivesmatter is a protest to my protest . Whitelives are usually safe when it comes to police brutality. thats what blm is about. Its preprosperous some of you think the blm movement is insinuating black lives is more valuable than white lives. Y ou couldnt be more further away from the truth. Whitemen run America amd have all the power
    No one's in tears, Wikki.

And it's not like we're saying "We're proud to be White"

I'll bet everybody on the other side of you believes that Black lives matter.

Everybody knows what that cop did was wrong.

The White lives matter thing is just a statement to say "Yes, Black lives matter, but so do White lives."

What do you mean "its a protest to your protest?"

If you can protest, so can we.

"White lives are usually safe from police brutality." Didn't you see the vid a poster posted with the White cops brutalizing a mentally ill White guy in a fashion similar to Floyd. That guy died, too.

If a White guy resists, or fights with the cops, or fires a weapon at them, they get the same treatment no matter what their skin color.

Is it our fault that the majority of these incidents are committed by Black men?

We don't think the BLM movement is insinuating that Black lives are more valuable than Whites.

And people who say White lives matter, and its OK to be White are not insinuating that White lives are more valuable than Black Lives.

"White men have all the power." C'mon man!

Every Mayor and police chief I've seen during this ordeal has been Black and female.

In a previous post, you stated "only dumb people see color."

Brother, you seem to have a very acute sense of color if you ask me.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Quote Originally Posted by EasyCover View Post
    They are saying Black lives matter too. Everyone knows white lives matter. The world is made for us. We enslaved them. They built a lot of our country. Then we penetrate them over and police kill them. I enjoy my white privilege, who wouldn't? But I do have empathy for others and their plight. Most of you guys are just afraid they are going to penetrate your ugly ass wives or sisters. But well over half of you couldn't get pussy without it being a cash transaction. Especially JJ.
    Blacks didn’t build nothing significant That was the Irish and Italians. Look at every country ran or overwhelmed with blacks and they are still living in straw huts... GTFO!!

wikkidinsane

Few things Roscoe:

"The White lives matter thing is just a statement to say "Yes, Black lives matter, but so do White lives."

No Whites arent being disproportionately being brutalized by police, So I dont agree with that. I will accept thats your understanding .

"White lives are usually safe from police brutality." Didn't you see the vid a poster posted with the White cops brutalizing a mentally ill White guy in a fashion similar to Floyd. That guy died, to

It happens every once in a while but not as often as with blacks

If a White guy resists, or fights with the cops, or fires a weapon at them, they get the same treatment no matter what their skin color

no. mass shooters get handled with care and get mcdonalds if they are hungry

There is no refuting that

I just respond t the 500 racial posts that's posted here by privileged white men who have it really hard nowadays. So i am sucked into it

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    Blacks didn’t build nothing significant That was the Irish and Italians. Look at every country ran or overwhelmed with blacks and they are still living in straw huts... GTFO!!
    Thats recent history. The richest man ever lived was black. A lot of prominent American structures were built on free slave labor.

The White house is one of them.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

the good thing now Mexicans do the jobs faster and on time and work much better than blacks.they are the hard workers today

carolinakid

johnson in another accident late

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Yellow Lives Matter

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15313

Burnley have released a statement saying the club "strongly condemns" those behind a banner reading 'White Lives Matter Burnley' that was flown over the Etihad Stadium before their Premier League game versus Man City.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Few things Roscoe:

"The White lives matter thing is just a statement to say "Yes, Black lives matter, but so do White lives."

No Whites arent being disproportionately being brutalized by police, So I dont agree with that. I will accept thats your understanding .

"White lives are usually safe from police brutality." Didn't you see the vid a poster posted with the White cops brutalizing a mentally ill White guy in a fashion similar to Floyd. That guy died, to

It happens every once in a while but not as often as with blacks

If a White guy resists, or fights with the cops, or fires a weapon at them, they get the same treatment no matter what their skin color

no. mass shooters get handled with care and get mcdonalds if they are hungry

There is no refuting that

I just respond t the 500 racial posts that's posted here by privileged white men who have it really hard nowadays. So i am sucked into it
    Across multiple forms the same repetitive shut you blacks keep arguing is about one white guy getting a Cheeseburger after. You people are so ignorant man. The guy was already caught and they do this to all races so that they build trust and get them to open up and confess.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Why didn’t black lives matter call themselves all lives matter in the first place? Seems pretty divisive

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Yellow Lives Matter
    That's not what Bruce Springsteen said.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    Across multiple forms the same repetitive shut you blacks keep arguing is about one white guy getting a Cheeseburger after. You people are so ignorant man. The guy was already caught and they do this to all races so that they build trust and get them to open up and confess.
    What about chicago?

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    the good thing now Mexicans do the jobs faster and on time and work much better than whites.they are the hard workers today
    There fixed it for you

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Light white brown skin lives matter too

I gotta pretty good tan going on right now!!!

carolinakid

^^^^^^^^^ same here

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

told a black lady one day... that Obama was the 1st half white president

she LOL for 30 seconds... she liked it

Golden fleece

the blacks are disproportionately attacked by cops argument is so wrong

9 unarmed blacks died from police last year

400 drowned. yes 400! how often do you hear of people drowning? puts things into perspective

also , people dont seem to realize thats cops are called to crime scenes that just happen to involve black perpetrators much more often so the numbers naturally are going to go up. if people dont commit crimes cops dont get called. how is that so hard to comprehend?

Golden fleece

people are acting like cops jus roll up and down streets poppin caps in black peoples asses

c'mon now

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    told a black lady one day... that Obama was the 1st half white president

she LOL for 30 seconds... she liked it
    facts

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by Golden fleece View Post
    the blacks are disproportionately attacked by cops argument is so wrong

9 unarmed blacks died from police last year

400 drowned. yes 400! how often do you hear of people drowning? puts things into perspective

also , people dont seem to realize thats cops are called to crime scenes that just happen to involve black perpetrators much more often so the numbers naturally are going to go up. if people dont commit crimes cops dont get called. how is that so hard to comprehend?
    i would rather go out on my own terms than tricked into believing a pubic servant is here to help but instead put a bullet in my damn head

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Golden fleece

i would rather go out on my own terms than tricked into believing a pubic servant is here to help but instead put a bullet in my damn head
    i believe that but my point is 99.99% of the interactions with police are non violent and you shouldn't have any interactions with them if you are not breaking the law

so because of .01% we should get rid of these "public servants"? if you are black and unarmed you got a 5 TIMES better chance of getting struck by lightning than to be killed by a cop....

aren't you a numbers guy wiki? it shouldn't be hard to see what the numbers actually say. get rid of the "emotions" you know thats always bad especially when you are a gambler like we are man

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

Good work men. Great thread.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Good work men. Great thread.
    Funny lives matter

First 123 Last