1. #106
    milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-07
    Posts: 24,145
    Betpoints: 2502

    Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    It offers a Paypal withdrawal also if you have an account there.
    great, thanks

    i was gonna throw the $500 on a +1600 mma prop but it limited me to $70 so i spread it around... i did bet 200 on a mma fight so i think their limits are based on potential payouts?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/06/2020


  2. #107
    mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-07-17
    Posts: 2,724
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    great, thanks

    i was gonna throw the $500 on a +1600 mma prop but it limited me to $70 so i spread it around... i did bet 200 on a mma fight so i think their limits are based on potential payouts?
    Your guess is as good as mine on that.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  3. #108
    milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-07
    Posts: 24,145
    Betpoints: 2502

    no idea what takes so long for a withdrawal

    they emailed me on sunday saying it was paid, but nothing at paypal and still shows as pending on the website

    even terrible offshore sportsbooks pay quicker than this

    WAITING WITHDRAWALS

    NOTE. Withdrawals can take up to 3 business days to process, but are often resolved much sooner.

    Available actions Amount Status Payment method Created
    $744.35 Pending PayPal withdrawal 6/28/2020 10:03:11 AM CDT

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/06/2020


  4. #109
    mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-07-17
    Posts: 2,724
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    no idea what takes so long for a withdrawal

    they emailed me on sunday saying it was paid, but nothing at paypal and still shows as pending on the website

    even terrible offshore sportsbooks pay quicker than this

    WAITING WITHDRAWALS

    NOTE. Withdrawals can take up to 3 business days to process, but are often resolved much sooner.

    Available actions Amount Status Payment method Created
    $744.35 Pending PayPal withdrawal 6/28/2020 10:03:11 AM CDT

    I would reach out to them. Buddy of mine got his in less than 10 minutes via Paypal since he used that as his deposit method.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  5. #110
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 39,646
    Betpoints: 2722

    Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    I would reach out to them. Buddy of mine got his in less than 10 minutes via Paypal since he used that as his deposit method.
    Ditto

    ACH next day as well

  6. #111
    milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-07
    Posts: 24,145
    Betpoints: 2502

    Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    I would reach out to them. Buddy of mine got his in less than 10 minutes via Paypal since he used that as his deposit method.
    i went on live chat yesterday and he said i would be getting it

    i used a cc to deposit so that might be the issue
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/06/2020


  7. #112
    mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-07-17
    Posts: 2,724
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    i went on live chat yesterday and he said i would be getting it

    i used a cc to deposit so that might be the issue
    Out of curiosity, did your CC company charge it as a cash advance or as a purchase?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  8. #113
    milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-07
    Posts: 24,145
    Betpoints: 2502

    Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    Out of curiosity, did your CC company charge it as a cash advance or as a purchase?
    not sure yet, hopefully as a purchase so yes rewards/no fees

    betrivers finally got to the bottom of it and told me my name doesn't match since i'm mike/michael... seems like a random reason not to be paid

    guess i'll drive to the casino cage and get it that way
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/06/2020


  9. #114
    mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-07-17
    Posts: 2,724
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post

    betrivers finally got to the bottom of it and told me my name doesn't match since i'm mike/michael... seems like a random reason not to be paid

    guess i'll drive to the casino cage and get it that way

    I would figure someone could fix that seeing Mike and Michael are the same. Hopefully it doesn't stay complicated for you. Asides from having to submit an ID when I signed up, deposits and withdrawals have been smooth for me and people I know.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  10. #115
    milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-07
    Posts: 24,145
    Betpoints: 2502

    Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post

    I would figure someone could fix that seeing Mike and Michael are the same. Hopefully it doesn't stay complicated for you. Asides from having to submit an ID when I signed up, deposits and withdrawals have been smooth for me and people I know.
    nope, they had to cancel the withdrawal

    will only go through if my paypal gets changed to michael, which is a pain in the ass... someone else set up a michael account and tried to get paypal credit on it (one of my 8,000 identity theft issues thanks to sportsbooks requiring a picture with your id, and then someone using that to steal my identity)
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/06/2020


  11. #116
    Bob Loblaw
    Bob Loblaw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-07-10
    Posts: 3,278
    Betpoints: 12

    I received paypal withdrawal within 10 minutes
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020


  12. #117
    Bob Loblaw
    Bob Loblaw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-07-10
    Posts: 3,278
    Betpoints: 12

    I dont understand the app. It asks for card ID # and Pin # to log in. Dont remember ever receiving a card number or making a pin number. There's no "forgot password" link or anything like that. Do I have the wrong app, Rivers casino des plaines? Also can't find a racebook on the desktop version, do they offer that?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020


  13. #118
    mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-07-17
    Posts: 2,724
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    I dont understand the app. It asks for card ID # and Pin # to log in. Dont remember ever receiving a card number or making a pin number. There's no "forgot password" link or anything like that. Do I have the wrong app, Rivers casino des plaines? Also can't find a racebook on the desktop version, do they offer that?
    Are you using an iPhone? IL doesn't have an iPhone app yet.

    No racebook with Rivers.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  14. #119
    Bob Loblaw
    Bob Loblaw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-07-10
    Posts: 3,278
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    Are you using an iPhone? IL doesn't have an iPhone app yet.

    No racebook with Rivers.
    android
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020


  15. #120
    mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-07-17
    Posts: 2,724
    Betpoints: 12

    Don't know if you have the right version, but here's a link to the IL Android version: https://helpcenter.il.betrivers.com/...pp-Information

    Don't know much else if it's still causing trouble.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  16. #121
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 45,120
    Betpoints: 4444

    Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    not sure yet, hopefully as a purchase so yes rewards/no fees

    betrivers finally got to the bottom of it and told me my name doesn't match since i'm mike/michael... seems like a random reason not to be paid

    guess i'll drive to the casino cage and get it that way
    Oh that sucks. I have used a shortened version my entire life too and am realizing these days the problem that can cause.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  17. #122
    milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-07
    Posts: 24,145
    Betpoints: 2502

    looks like paypal updated my name so i'll try again... here's one of the messages i got from paypal, wow they are really on the ball!

    PayPal Customer Support
    03:59 AM



    [FONT='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Tahoma, Geneva, Arial, sans-serif]

    [FONT='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Tahoma, Geneva, Arial, sans-serif]Dear Kelsey Anne Adams,[/FONT]
    [FONT='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Tahoma, Geneva, Arial, sans-serif]Thank you for contacting PayPal.

    We have received your request to update the name in your PayPal account from Kelsey Lafreniere to Kelsey Anne Adams. This has been completed and the information has been updated. You will be able to see this change the next time you log in to your PayPal account.[/FONT]

    [/FONT]
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/06/2020


  18. #123
    clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-01-13
    Posts: 4,115
    Betpoints: 12723

    Good! Legalization of sports betting in all states is coming.

  19. #124
    High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's #1 Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-10
    Posts: 7,802
    Betpoints: 1630

    Brock,

    anytime you are ready for some head's up poker, let me know, pal.

  20. #125
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 39,646
    Betpoints: 2722

    Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    Brock,

    anytime you are ready for some head's up poker, let me know, pal.
    Have those motherfuckers unban me and I'll play you in 5 mins

  21. #126
    clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-01-13
    Posts: 4,115
    Betpoints: 12723

    Never had an issue

  22. #127
    milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-07
    Posts: 24,145
    Betpoints: 2502

    7 days and counting without my money

    i'm guessing yesterday was a holiday so maybe i get it on monday
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/06/2020


  23. #128
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 341,667
    Betpoints: 720

    Compare off shore and USA book itís fairly close who pays faster in many instances

  24. #129
    High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's #1 Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-10
    Posts: 7,802
    Betpoints: 1630

    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Have those motherfuckers unban me and I'll play you in 5 mins
    All of us poker guys letting you in on the 4th of July cash game. You have to ante up with me. Go to e o g and Iíll drop info

  25. #130
    High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's #1 Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-10
    Posts: 7,802
    Betpoints: 1630

    Iíll message you on your YouTube video...shoutout one

  26. #131
    milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-07
    Posts: 24,145
    Betpoints: 2502

    9 days, 3 live chats, and still no paypal

    gotta love the support with these guys
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/06/2020


  27. #132
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 39,646
    Betpoints: 2722

    Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    9 days, 3 live chats, and still no paypal

    gotta love the support with these guys
    Request Payout at cage

  28. #133
    milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-07
    Posts: 24,145
    Betpoints: 2502

    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Request Payout at cage
    i would but it's about an hour away
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/06/2020


  29. #134
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 30,121
    Betpoints: 4937

    Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    9 days, 3 live chats, and still no paypal

    gotta love the support with these guys
    You're getting stiffed. Illinois is broke. I thought you knew that.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/02/2020


  30. #135
    milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-07
    Posts: 24,145
    Betpoints: 2502

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    You're getting stiffed. Illinois is broke. I thought you knew that.


    that's really the only logical explanation at this point
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/06/2020


  31. #136
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 341,667
    Betpoints: 720

    Rivers not the greatest book

    Fandual gets 70% of all usa action

  32. #137
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 1,279
    Betpoints: 124

    Go figure! "Vern landers" reco's a stiff book

  33. #138
    milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-07
    Posts: 24,145
    Betpoints: 2502

    i'm done with these jokers, they can just keep the 700
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/06/2020


  34. #139
    DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-03-16
    Posts: 1,021
    Betpoints: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    i'm done with these jokers, they can just keep the 700
    got what you deserved, bonus whore.

  35. #140
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 1,279
    Betpoints: 124

    Lessons learned here. Don't ever play at any book landers recommends. This rivers book stiffs winners

First 12345 Last
Top