Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24890

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Eddy Munny for Prez

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Everyone is going to get it at some point. You can't live in a bunker underground waiting for it to magically disappear while the economy crumbles. Just accept it and move on. Fukk Fauci.

No one gave a shit while we all watched 2 weeks of looting and rioting happening.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Well maybe it's not about them, maybe it's about the millions of lives that are destroyed by crippling the economy and leaving swaths of disenfranchised citizens in the wake of undue measures that any sensible person would regard as tyrannical.

"But, but, but there's a virus and stuff..."

Yeah and it's a meek little whimper of a bug with an infection mortality rate of .26% overall and a laughably infinitesimal infection mortality rate of .05% for people under 70 years of age. Gtfo with that nonsense. You readily acknowledge that mass media has hijacked critical thinking skills in this country, so stop falling for their shell game.
    I love how people make up their own statistics. 459,000 deaths worldwide, 8.63 million cases. Do the math. Or are you privy to some covid statistics that the rest of the world doesn't know about, because you're doing your own individual census.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I love how people make up their own statistics. 459,000 deaths worldwide, 8.63 million cases. Do the math. Or are you privy to some covid statistics that the rest of the world doesn't know about, because you're doing your own individual census.
    Are you drunk?

Virtually all deaths are recorded. Most people who have had it have not been tested.

Goat Milk

Are you drunk?

Virtually all deaths are recorded. Most people who have had it have not been tested.
    And how is it that you, a gambler on sbr, happen to know this? You're speculating. Sure, maybe those who don't have symptoms. But if you have symptoms, chances are that you've been tested. Right now those are the stats of everything that's been confirmed. Everything else is a speculation on your part. SBR seems to be full of medical gurus and politicians, yet you're sitting on your laptops 24/7 posting on a gambling forum. If corona is some kind of ploy to you guys, then why don't you go out, get it, and bring it home with you to your families? I personally don't care about corona, but I'm not gonna sit here and act insensitive to the issue. Because I actually have a brain. I know people who have gotten it and have died. It's not a game.

Eddy Munny

I'm sorry, but you're beyond foolish if you think roughly 1 in 18 people are dying from it.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....13.20101253v2

And those numbers don't even factor in the misdiagnoses, which were reported to be rampant.

dlowilly

And how is it that you, a gambler on sbr, happen to know this? You're speculating. Sure, maybe those who don't have symptoms. But if you have symptoms, chances are that you've been tested. Right now those are the stats of everything that's been confirmed. Everything else is a speculation on your part. SBR seems to be full of medical gurus and politicians, yet you're sitting on your laptops 24/7 posting on a gambling forum. If corona is some kind of ploy to you guys, then why don't you go out, get it, and bring it home with you to your families? I personally don't care about corona, but I'm not gonna sit here and act insensitive to the issue. Because I actually have a brain. I know people who have gotten it and have died. It's not a game.
    It isn't speculation, it's logic.

Recognizing your earlier 459k/8.63 mill ratio is wildly inaccurate for obvious reasons is about as speculative as predicting the Sun rising in the East tomorrow.

Goat Milk

I'm sorry, but you're beyond foolish if you think roughly 1 in 18 people are dying from it.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....13.20101253v2

And those numbers don't even factor in the misdiagnoses, which were reported to be rampant.
    Even if the official numbers are way off, the death count is real. 120 thousand. Corona is an issue. It's not a hoax, it's not a ploy, it's not a flu. Is it being blown out of proportion? Of course. Don't be insensitive because there are plenty of good, healthy people that have died from this awful virus. It needs to be controlled, it's as simple as that. Had it not been for lockdown, it's likely over 1 million would be dead right now.

Eddy Munny

It isn't speculation, it's logic.

Recognizing your earlier 459k/8.63 mill ratio is wildly inaccurate for obvious reasons is about as speculative as predicting the Sun rising in the East tomorrow.
    I mean Goatboy has the nerve to accuse me of drawing stats out of a fishbowl while in the same breath throws out some ludicrous death rate that even people in his corner wouldn't acknowledge. What a clown.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

No college football this year. Cancel all sports

Eddy Munny

Even if the official numbers are way off, the death count is real. 120 thousand. Corona is an issue. It's not a hoax, it's not a ploy, it's not a flu. Is it being blown out of proportion? Of course. Don't be insensitive because there are plenty of good, healthy people that have died from this awful virus. It needs to be controlled, it's as simple as that. Had it not been for lockdown, it's likely over 1 million would be dead right now.
    Translation:

Oops!

Goat Milk

I mean Goatboy has the nerve to accuse me of drawing stats out of a fishbowl while in the same breath throws out some ludicrous death rate that even people in his corner wouldn't acknowledge. What a clown.
    Your stats are taken from a one paragraph essay that admitted to using "estimates." Lol. That research publication you sent me is straight up laughable, and that's what you're quoting. Fukking people these days. Your ignorance has already been made apparent on this issue. You'll never understand until you go through it. I wonder what you'd be saying if your older relatives started getting it, and were forced to go on ventilators. Then what? Guarantee your entire stance would change. Don't be a dick. It's not a good look.

dlowilly

Your stats are taken from a one paragraph essay that admitted to using "estimates." Lol. That research publication you sent me is straight up laughable, and that's what you're quoting. Fukking people these days. Your ignorance has already been made apparent on this issue. You'll never understand until you go through it. I wonder what you'd be saying if your older relatives started getting it, and were forced to go on ventilators. Then what? Guarantee your entire stance would change. Don't be a dick. It's not a good look.
    It was the important paragraph from one study. You have to use estimates because you can't test the world population.

If you want all text from all the studies which confirm the same thing it would be a 20 page post.

Eddy Munny

What would anybody report other than estimates?

How bout you report to us an exact number of blades of grass in your front yard since "estimates" are useless?

I'd like to know what makes you qualified to assert that those statistics are "laughable?" Is it merely because they dismantle your thesis that the world should cease turning? Moreover, since you were the one accusing others of inventing numbers out of thin air, why haven't you bothered to corroborate any of your outlandish 1 in 18 claims?

Face it, you're just talking out of your ass and hoping nobody notices your breath smells like shit.
    Last edited by Eddy Munny; 06-20-20 at 02:11 AM.

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    No college football this year. Cancel all sports
    I tend to side with this thought. Clemson, Texas and Houston have had problems and I'm sure there are others we're not aware of. At the moment, the virus shows no sign of slowing; of course, we as a country have largely given up trying to solve the issue, but that's a discussion for another time. I think the odds are greater than 50/50 that we either have no football or that it starts in 2021.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

You got a think a lot of these players are so dumb they don’t know it’s social distancing is and proper protocols

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    You got a think a lot of these players are so dumb they don’t know it’s social distancing is and proper protocols
    What do you say to the other 99.9% of non players who got it also?? Super dummies too. The players are not the problem. The behavior of the nation as a whole is the problem. There wouldn’t be players to be concerned about if it wasn’t a pandemic before the players reported to campus. The nation effed up, you just didn’t care about them. Now that it is the players you are so concerned. Players will get it at a lower rate than the general population and they will be tackling each other.
    Last edited by seaborneq; 06-20-20 at 12:34 PM.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

Looks like 14 more

Tigers are going to have a leg up on the competition. Should have full team immunity by week #1

https://twitter.com/Brett_McMurphy/s...37463394615297

dlowilly

Turns out there was miscommunication and they are actually infected with Cowvirus

Coronavirus is the disease from China that has created a pandemic

Cowvirus commonly spikes preseason among bored and lonely Clemson football players

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

These guys are young and strong. Getting the virus should not be an issue.

Eddy Munny

Why did Goatboy bail on this thread?

Dude couldn't take one single counter punch?

Goater found himself in uncharted territory, nosedived, crashed and burned. No wonder he worships Kobe.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

if we can save one victim from heartburn increase acid reflux testing NOW !!

Goat Milk

Why did Goatboy bail on this thread?

Dude couldn't take one single counter punch?

Goater found himself in uncharted territory, nosedived, crashed and burned. No wonder he worships Kobe.
    Don't give a f about this thread

Not gonna sit here and argue back and forth

Onto the next for me as usual

That's a shameful joke about Kobe

I don't fuk w people like you

You're done in my book after that comment

Eddy Munny

Don't give a f about this thread

Not gonna sit here and argue back and forth

Onto the next for me as usual

That's a shameful joke about Kobe

I don't fuk w people like you

You're done in my book after that comment
    Stop lying, Goatpoop. You were done long before the Kobe joke. You were buried with facts, thinking your whining would be good enough to win a debate. "I know people.." or "until it happens to you.." or whatever mantra you throw around isn't a substitute for facts.

Goat Milk

Stop lying, Goatpoop. You were done long before the Kobe joke. You were buried with facts, thinking your whining would be good enough to win a debate. "I know people.." or "until it happens to you.." or whatever mantra you throw around isn't a substitute for facts.
    Believe every word I said, nothing you said gonna change my mind, nothing I say gonna change your mind, which is why I'm done w this thread. You gave facts from possibly the worst source I've ever seen. Was over at that point. I win this thread as usual. I never lie, I speak truth only. Too hard for ya'll to hear.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

test them for hiccups

Eddy Munny

Believe every word I said, nothing you said gonna change my mind, nothing I say gonna change your mind, which is why I'm done w this thread. You gave facts from possibly the worst source I've ever seen. Was over at that point. I win this thread as usual. I never lie, I speak truth only. Too hard for ya'll to hear.
    Yeah you "won" the thread so hard you retired to your corner for a full week before you staggered back for a false strut. You literally would've called any source "the worst you've seen" if it rebutted you premise. Those numbers were commonplace across multiple sources. Everyone heard of the .26% that bothered to look. You on the other hand went running around with nothing but some anecdotal garbage about old man Witherspoon down the street who had the sniffles. You still have no idea where you pulled the 1 in 18 ratio from, you just thought it sounded good. GTFO you fearmongering charlatan.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Yeah you "won" the thread so hard you retired to your corner for a full week before you staggered back for a false strut. You literally would've called any source "the worst you've seen" if it rebutted you premise. Those numbers were commonplace across multiple sources. Everyone heard of the .26% that bothered to look. You on the other hand went running around with nothing but some anecdotal garbage about old man Witherspoon down the street who had the sniffles. You still have no idea where you pulled the 1 in 18 ratio from, you just thought it sounded good. GTFO you fearmongering charlatan.

Goat milk lost when Kobe’s dikk left him

First 12