MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Anyone notice the police chiefs...

...in these cities like Mpls, Atl, Seattle, etc are all women or minorities?

Like the local government is all Liberal or Democrat?

Why does the BLM movement demand to be "heard"?

They are heard every 2 and 4 years at the ballot box, the are heard and have created this mess, this cesspool, they choose to live in.

BLM says white Americans don't get it or understand them....

NO...white Americans get it and understand it just fine. White Americans changed laws to expand voting rights, give job opportunities, redistribute wealth and provide free college and better K12 schooling. White Americans did all that, and then fled to the suburbs because white Americans fully understand the African American morality, wants, way of live and short comings.

Stop with the "we're not heard, we're not represented" arguments. Your police chiefs are liberal minorities, your city councils and mayors are liberals, your votes have always been tallied. This is your proof that you don't need a BLM movement to identify your problems, you need a mirror.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: big joe 1212, hawkwind, coanwe, and darrell74

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Fats we had zoom conference about you out of concern

it's ok to take a night off pal you have been through a lot recently heck we all have

there's some UFC on and corn hole tournaments if you are so reclined
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15224

how many muslims, trans and lesbians on the minneapolis city council?

you really expect people with this mind set to value the opinion of white christians?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

I said it earlier. Blacks and democrats run every major American city. Yet nothing can be done to stop the onslaught on black folks

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

Baby Jesus is with all of us now! May Christ strike upon down those who harm us.

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    Fats we had zoom conference about you out of concern

it's ok to take a night off pal you have been through a lot recently heck we all have

there's some UFC on and corn hole tournaments if you are so reclined
    I'm watching the UFC its terrible

Actually watching it while putting one of my shops back together here post riots

lakerboy

Fats are you a racist? Serious question.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12975

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Fats dead on like usual

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12975

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Fats dead on like usual
    Jj gimme a fukkin winner pal

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Fats are you a racist? Serious question.
    No, but I did lose 2 of my stores to this, so I am angry. And I've got a line 20 deep of customers asking me why I can't reopen faster and I'm sick of trying to explain this to these fukking idiots.

Today 10 am I've got 8 people whining I can't fund their loan requests because my cash truck is late.

I explained we no longer keep cash on site and they ask why?

I point to my new plywood windows and burned down building next door and fact they torched the police preceint.

They say they have to do that to make their life better lol....

I say well...I do hope your life gets better going forward, but I'm not sure how good today is going to be because I cant get u the cash u need to buy groceries at the 1 store left in town here that's now charging $9.99 for a pound of hamburger...

lakerboy

Fats how will they pay you back? They have no job

MinnesotaFats

Fats how will they pay you back? They have no job
    I take early ach via first data on their County/State/Federal or child support assitance.

Basically it's single moms mortgaging their future child support and supplements to me for 75 cents on the dollar plus a $20 application fee

lakerboy

Sad.

MinnesotaFats

Sad.
    Cyclical poverty in black America. Gals get the $$$ and go rent hotels w pools for a party day, splurge on booze then basically dont feed their kids for 10 days till next supplement comes in.

Honestly, best customers are illegals. They must cash checks w me because of fake ssn, cannot get bank acct...but these are honest and hard working and, most importantly, MORAL FAMILIES WITH GOOD VALUES. I've lent illegal immigrant families thousands and I've been paid back. That's a testament to their commitment to their values and their families future. The hard working illegal is an asset IMHO to this country.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave MinnesotaFats 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Cyclical poverty in black America. Gals get the $$$ and go rent hotels w pools for a party day, splurge on booze then basically dont feed their kids for 10 days till next supplement comes in.

Honestly, best customers are illegals. They must cash checks w me because of fake ssn, cannot get bank acct...but these are honest and hard working and, most importantly, MORAL FAMILIES WITH GOOD VALUES. I've lent illegal immigrant families thousands and I've been paid back. That's a testament to their commitment to their values and their families future. The hard working illegal is an asset IMHO to this country.
    Exactly. That is what I have said for years. Those people want to have success. They aren't content. They have dreams.
    Points Awarded:

MinnesotaFats gave lakerboy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

MinnesotaFats

Exactly. That is what I have said for years. Those people want to have success. They aren't content. They have dreams.
    It's amazing they arrive with nothing, dont speak the language, have a family to feed and yet they've surpassed the African American already in 1 generation in terms of success despite the AA community being the recipient of trillions in wealth redistribution and protective laws.

Amazing how personal values, morals, family and religion can drive individuals to succeed and dependence upon government and liberals can drive individuals to burn their own city down.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Minny are you fukin brain dead pal? Wtf man have you not been paying attention for the last 29!years of your existence peep game son is this new to you????

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22524

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Baby Jesus is with all of us now! May Christ strike upon down those who harm us.
    I thought christ turned the other cheek??? must have read the wrong book.

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Minny are you fukin brain dead pal? Wtf man have you not been paying attention for the last 29!years of your existence peep game son is this new to you????

I like Savage, Orielly, et all

But I don't read their books...I just tell it like I see it, based on my experience and historical understanding as influenced by my PolySci degree and worldly travels

pilebuck13

I like Savage, Orielly, et all

But I don't read their books...I just tell it like I see it, based on my experience and historical understanding as influenced by my PolySci degree and worldly travels
    This has been in play since that early 90’s pal it has gained steam minny consider it a blessing that you are your age and have obtained what you have our kin are fuked man. And it’s not very funny just the truth

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19224

Hang in there Fats

You're a good guy

MinnesotaFats

This has been in play since that early 90’s pal it has gained steam minny consider it a blessing that you are your age and have obtained what you have our kin are fuked man. And it’s not very funny just the truth
    I plan on breeding w a hot Columbian or Costa Rican chick...my kin w live on beach, surf, fukk, smoke weed w me. I will teach him my ways.

pilebuck13

I plan on breeding w a hot Columbian or Costa Rican chick...my kin w live on beach, surf, fukk, smoke weed w me. I will teach him my ways.
    Bro how old are you and no children better get going if that you plan Minny

MinnesotaFats

Bro how old are you and no children better get going if that you plan Minny

Will get nanny for kids. Not cutting into my golf/ tennis