flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Trump odds prediction?????

What will his # be like ? how much +$ will he get to??

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

I think he goes+120 tops. This is a moment. There are lots of people who aren't happy right now with all this stuff but are staying quiet.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Could see +150 in October when Corona comes back with a vengeance and he keeps doing rallies without wearing a mask.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

what rallies???

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    what rallies???
    Trump would have rallies in October. He is not going to stay locked in the White House. Rallies are his bread and butter.

carolinakid

there is nothing at this time for rallies, we are trying hard to do the rnc in aug.Ronna is out this week working hard on that .= since we have a pos gov here in nc in cooper

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

He's a master campaigner but might be missing a few critical master campaigner consiglieres.

I'm still backing him bet wise, for now.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Could see +150 in October when Corona comes back with a vengeance and he keeps doing rallies without wearing a mask.
    October Corona might help Trump. Keep people in the big cities away from the polls. Trump knows it too. It's right in his plan.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

KY Gov (D) just announced a plan to give only African Americans free healthcare in Kentucky.

It's stupid stuff like this, and dropping the police force that keeps Trump in the game.

Everything is aligned for Dems to take WH, Senate and House....and they'll fukk it up.

Watch the overreaching policies....

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Trump is free money......

Unless he kicks the bucket of course......

Buy Buy Buy......

Wait a month if the line grows...

Buy Buy Buy......

rinse repeat..........

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

I hate racism in any form.

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    KY Gov (D) just announced a plan to give only African Americans free healthcare in Kentucky.

It's stupid stuff like this, and dropping the police force that keeps Trump in the game.

Everything is aligned for Dems to take WH, Senate and House....and they'll fukk it up.

TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6350

It seems he said he wanted 100% of black citizens of Kentucky to have health insurance. He did not say "free" and he did not say "only".

Do you think people who base their political opinions on lies will be voting for Trump or Biden?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you are using the words white,black,yellow,red,brown,you are by definition
    practicing racism.......
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave PAULYPOKER 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by TommieGunshot View Post
    It seems he said he wanted 100% of black citizens of Kentucky to have health insurance. He did not say "free" and he did not say "only".

Do you think people who base their political opinions on lies will be voting for Trump or Biden?
    “My commitment today is we’re going to begin an effort to cover 100 percent of our individuals in our black and African American communities,” Beshear said. “Everybody. We’re going to be putting dollars behind it, we’re going to have a multifaceted campaign to do it.”

So you're interpretation of this is that black communities in Kentucky are not getting free health insurance under this proposal?

I'm shocked that anyone could draw a conclusion that this is not anything other than free healthcare for black citizens of Kentucky and/or that it's a comprehensive plan to insure all Kentucky, despite race, that doesn't include wealth redistribution.

You call it lies, I've printed the qoute.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trump always gets the silent majority that’s why he’s going to win easy even people publicly saying the Democrats especially rich people have to vote Republican because
    Financial situation

Joe Biden is the worst candidate in American history
    Points Awarded:

vinnykal2323 gave jjgold 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Trump always gets the silent majority that’s why he’s going to win easy even people publicly saying the Democrats especially rich people have to vote Republican because
    Financial situation

Joe Biden is the worst candidate in American history
    The worst ever
    4 more years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

carolinakid

the best 4 yrs since Regan can you even think if the dems didnt work against Mr Trump each day.wow but they go to work each day to not work for the american people but to work on the hate of Trump, they just cant let go of 2016

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29958

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    If you are using the words white,black,yellow,red,brown,you are by definition
    practicing racism.......
    The same way saying man or woman is practicing sexism?

No

Yellow and red are racially charged, sure. White, black, brown all basic accepted descriptors of people

Brooklyn Dick
    Brooklyn Dick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22145

Trump to restart MAGA rallies this month despite coronavirus

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    The worst ever
    4 more years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    A jew living in viet nam and a rump lover, that's as bad as duhwight living on an island controlled by the netherlands who has never been to America argueing with us in the political section about rump. STFU!

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    A jew living in viet nam and a rump lover, that's as bad as duhwight living on an island controlled by the netherlands who has never been to America argueing with us in the political section about rump. STFU!
    Correction, China and you can now STFU. Go Trump! 4 more years!!!!

jjgold

I love this man

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I love this man
    JJ, he is exactly what America needed. America will be a disaster if Trump loses. We need to do everything in our power to get him re-elected. I’m talking to many Priests this week. We are going to spread the message and the Trump movement!

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    what rallies???
    06/09/2020
    President Trump will resume hosting campaign rallies sometime in the next two weeks, returning one of the president's most potent weapons to his arsenal as the 2020 campaign season enters a pivotal stretch, Fox News is told.

Trump had suspended the rallies, which energize his base and allow his team to collect a treasure trove of voter data, in early March amid the coronavirus pandemic.

“Americans are ready to get back to action and so is President Trump," Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale told Fox News. "The Great American Comeback is real and the rallies will be tremendous. You’ll again see the kind of crowds and enthusiasm that Sleepy Joe Biden can only dream of.”

later

TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6350

“My commitment today is we’re going to begin an effort to cover 100 percent of our individuals in our black and African American communities,” Beshear said. “Everybody. We’re going to be putting dollars behind it, we’re going to have a multifaceted campaign to do it.”

So you're interpretation of this is that black communities in Kentucky are not getting free health insurance under this proposal?
    Again, Baesher never said "free" and he never said "only", as you originally claimed (lied?). 100% health coverage was a goal of Obamacare, and even if you didn't agree with that, you are probably smart enough to know that most people are paying for their insurance and aren't getting medicaid. Also, anything that is put into place that will increase health insurance among blacks will also apply to everyone else.

Mike Huntertz

5Dimes

Biden -115
    Trump -105

Dem -125
    Rep +105

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11090

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    5Dimes

Biden -115
    Trump -105

Dem -125
    Rep +105
    and that is with a stock market bull rally after the nosedive, and all states reopening in at least phase one.

if the market tanks between now and Nov he is going to be in some trouble. yes, the majority of middle america knows zilch about stocks (the majority, not all) but the working class still has retirement accounts and if those go on the downslide the next 4.5 mos then trump could be in some trouble vs sleepy joe

trump tough on china and the border and building a strong military, which are the opposite of sleepy joe so people need to be careful what they wish for.

homie1975

anyone have the 2016 election odds the night before Election Day Nov 2016?

Hillary was favored but by how much? and what were Trump's odds?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    anyone have the 2016 election odds the night before Election Day Nov 2016?

Hillary was favored but by how much? and what were Trump's odds?
    My recollection was something like Trump +300/Clinton -400. Something in that range for the most part. So Trump was being given like a 25-30% chance by betting markets. Some people talk as if he was trading at a 1% chance.

Mike Huntertz

Wow! I knew he was an underdog but not by that much!

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    My recollection was something like Trump +300/Clinton -400. Something in that range for the most part. So Trump was being given like a 25-30% chance by betting markets. Some people talk as if he was trading at a 1% chance.

homie1975

he was absolutely a live dog that night because he was within the +/- MOE on the majority of the polls and at least 3 of the major ones in the top 50 (including the USC poll) had Trump ahead going into Election Day.

out of the other 47/50 polls, the vast majority were within the MOE so it was going to be a close one for sure though Hillary was the prohibitive fave no doubt

jjgold

Pound trump

It’s a can’t miss I think he’s going to be the favor eventually

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 247

I remember shortly after polls opened I saw something like trump +500 live

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    I remember shortly after polls opened I saw something like trump +500 live
    omg hahahaha somebody got PAID !!!

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

i think he's going to get to -115