dudley
    dudley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 426

Best books for MMA

What are the best books for betting MMA? Who has the highest limits?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

​sbrbook

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

5dimes

dudley
    dudley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 426

How about Betonline?

Wegmine9
    Wegmine9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2216

Quote Originally Posted by dudley View Post
    How about Betonline?
    BOL and SB are the best from what I've seen... highest limits and good lines. I think you can usually bet at least 5k even on prelim fights. Plus now you can use your free plays on them as well.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

BOL

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

sbrbook

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Wegmine9 View Post
    BOL and SB are the best from what I've seen... highest limits and good lines. I think you can usually bet at least 5k even on prelim fights. Plus now you can use your free plays on them as well.
    I've been on Betonline for years.. Nothing bad to say about them. They don't offer all the MMA prop betting that 5dimes does though.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Many aren't high on Bovada but I've seen some wild MMA prop lines compared to other books that favor the odds.. I actually like Bovada for MMA betting in that regard. Bovada has never stiffed me on payouts either or jerked me around.. I've been with Bovada for years..

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

For MMA prop selection, nobody beats 5Dimes. They usually have the best odds on UFC fights too, once their reduced juice lines kick in, but not necessarily on earlier lines. If you're looking for highest limits, then you'll probably want to look elsewhere - BOL or Bookmaker?

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2132

....and the shittiest limits (5dimes props)

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DISTROYA View Post
    ....and the shittiest limits (5dimes props)
    That is a problem.. I noticed that.. Only knock on Dimes. Can't load up on props..

Can prop parlay them though and still hit for big.. Some books don't let you prop parlay..

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

sbr - where your dreams become reality

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    That is a problem.. I noticed that.. Only knock on Dimes. Can't load up on props..

Can prop parlay them though and still hit for big.. Some books don't let you prop parlay..
    Can't you just re-pop MMA max bets there as many times as you like?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Can't you just re-pop MMA max bets there as many times as you like?
    No I don't think so.. Maybe if the odds drastically changed.. I haven't tried it in years, I do remember no you could not keep reloading on the same bet over and over again while limited. Limits are limits, book recognizes you maxed that prop bet already and if you try to re-load on that same prop bet again it won't stick last I checked..

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

No I don't think so.. Maybe if the odds drastically changed.. I haven't tried it in years, I do remember no you could not keep reloading on the same bet over and over again while limited. Limits are limits, book recognizes you maxed that prop bet already and if you try to re-load on that same prop bet again it won't stick last I checked..
    Pretty sure you can for normal bets. Not certain for all props.

I recall a thread about prop with a $50 limit someone bet 200 times to get $10,000 down a few years ago.

Haven't tried it for MMA but for NASCAR you can rebet after about 5 mins, or as soon as odds change.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I recall a thread about prop with a $50 limit someone bet 200 times to get $10,000 down a few years ago.

Haven't tried it for MMA but for NASCAR you can rebet after about 5 mins, or as soon as odds change.
    I'll try it on the next really good prop bet I see.. I'll get back to you Opti.. Maybe the next UFC event.. I don't think it's gonna work though.. Be cool if it did though.

My way around it is just bet the same prop maxed on all my books. I can get that one prop bet amount up there when doing that.. That's what I do every once in a while.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Only re-bet after odds change. It doesn't have to be "drastic" - a change of 1 point is enough. I've also re-bet the same odds after a long period of time, so there may be a time-based reset also, but I'm less certain about that.

While 5Dimes MMA prop limits are shitty early on, they're not that bad closer to fight time. Props are relatively limited at all books anyways.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    Only re-bet after odds change. It doesn't have to be "drastic" - a change of 1 point is enough. I've also re-bet the same odds after a long period of time, so there may be a time-based reset also, but I'm less certain about that.

While 5Dimes MMA prop limits are shitty early on, they're not that bad closer to fight time. Props are relatively limited at all books anyways.
    Interesting I'm on it!!!