cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

la galaxy player released because wife made racist instagram post

MLS winger Aleksandar Katai's wife's disgusting comments about protesters just cost him his job with the LA Galaxy ... with the team deciding to part ways with the player due to her "racist and violent" words.

The 29-year-old Serbian met with the team earlier this week after Tea Katai called for people to kill protesters -- which she referred to as "disgusting cattle" -- on Instagram.

while a second post showed a picture of an individual carrying boxes of Nikes with the caption "Black Nikes Matter."

https://www.tmz.com/2020/06/05/la-ga...ksandar-katai/

at least she's not bad looking

tea-katai-660x425

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

Holy shit she's fukking banging!
    Diggity, your thoughts?

SBR Tony
    SBR Tony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2969

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Ok now you can be held accountable and lose your job for what other people say that you know or associate with.. Got it!!!

Like I said white people better just stay off social media period.. Your jobs are at stake. Screen carefully who you befriend or hook up with now in life also that's on social media.. Their instagram posts or tweets can ruin your life now!!!!

Madness!!

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

His wife says something stupid and he takes the fall.

Nappyx
    Nappyx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 616

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Ok now you can be held accountable and lose your job for what other people say that you know or associate with.. Got it!!!

Like I said white people better just stay off social media period.. Your jobs are at stake. Screen carefully who you befriend or hook up with now in life also that's on social media.. Their instagram posts or tweets can ruin your life now!!!!

Madness!!
    Why is this so odd? Dont racists marry and hang out with other racists?? You are the average of who you associate with

If you have a spouse that is the member of the KKK and posts about it online for all to see... Everyone is going to assume you are racist as well.... Your warning should be to beware the company you keep.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

I sympathize with Katai because my wife is not from here and she could do something which would fly in her home country but not here. Nothing like this of course but still.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    I sympathize with Katai because my wife is not from here and she could do something which would fly in her home country but not here. Nothing like this of course but still.
    Yup fly's in other Countries certainly don't fly here.. Viiisa vera as well as I learned during my worldly travels years ago. Adapt to the culture you are in or else!! Human cultures and acceptance for speech certainly varies from County to Country..

North Korea is a good example of that ..

Steal a Kim poster in a hotel hall way in NK as a souvenir to bring back home and show your friends and you get 10 years which equals a death sentence ultimately..

Just ask this white guy.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Warmbier

I'll tell you another thing the UCLA Ball brothers were VERY lucky we had good relations with China at the time and Trump bailed them out when they got caught stealing glasses in a China shop when down there to play basketball..

They'd still be in a China jail today for sure!!!! BLM!!!

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11854

That's a shame. Dumb thing to post. Not a fan of the poofy lips but otherwise pretty smoken.

She should just get an account here so she can say that kind of stuff without repercussion
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Foxx 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Foxxy Zing !!

soft pass

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Poor guy. Shouldn't loose his job due to someone else's comments.
    Not poor guy. He should be excited for quarantining with her.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

She is right

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Nappyx View Post
    Why is this so odd? Dont racists marry and hang out with other racists?? You are the average of who you associate with

If you have a spouse that is the member of the KKK and posts about it online for all to see... Everyone is going to assume you are racist as well.... Your warning should be to beware the company you keep.
    Well I guess that's true.. When it comes to American law if you are committing a crime with a friend and your friend shoots and kills someone in the act of the crime you will get charged with murder also..

Still you fall in love with a beautiful girl and she's got some beliefs you don't agree with but still love her, then years later she then posts on Instagram something racially stupid because she's not that bright to begin with. You shouldn't lose your job and maybe career over that.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

This is wrong in so many levels. Now you have to watch your wife's Twitter? Very weak move by Galaxy.

JayTris07
    JayTris07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Good riddance. If he had any sense he would have dumped her already.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24921

What part of that is racist? She said "protesters" not black people.

It's racist to assume all protesters are black.

And the comment about Nike is just looter-shaming. Looting is still against the law, correct?

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    What part of that is racist? She said "protesters" not black people.

It's racist to assume all protesters are black.

And the comment about Nike is just looter-shaming. Looting is still against the law, correct?
    Good point!

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11854

So what was the actual tweet?

"Tea Katai
    called for people to kill protesters -- which she referred to as 'disgusting cattle' -- on Instagram." is not too informative

Was it in Serbian or something?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

If she posted these comments at SBR the mods wouldn't have given her an infraction and the thread would have been 25 pages long.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    So what was the actual tweet?

"Tea Katai
    called for people to kill protesters -- which she referred to as 'disgusting cattle' -- on Instagram." is not too informative

Was it in Serbian or something?

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24921

So people are burning down churches but she's the bad guy for calling them names?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    So people are burning down churches but she's the bad guy for calling them names?
    I know she called them disgusting cattle after watching a video of protesters burning a church. Serbians are very religious.

So if a synagogue was set on fire by protesters and an Orthodox Jew made a comment about disgusting cattle would his wife been fired from her job at the bagel job?

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 398

It's a very scary world right now

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    It's a very scary world right now

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Lol dumbfukk

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I prefer keeping it positive!! ...

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

sue the balls off the league and hope for a conservative judge

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    If she posted these comments at SBR the mods wouldn't have given her an infraction and the thread would have been 25 pages long.
    So true

jjgold

We love sbr!!!

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15155

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    That’s kind of the point here, we’re losers with nothing at stake… They’re millionaires who should realize that there are consequences to their free speech. Losers like you and I and Jibby can say whatever the hell we want, and we still wake up with nothing.Whether you agree with what they said or not, you can’t disagree if they said nothing… They wouldn’t find themselves in the spot right now. Advice 90% of SBR and Drew Bree’s could heed but dont
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

jjgold

Jay actually right

Great post

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

This story was aired on the news this morning.. Galaxy star player that was just signed has been cut from team for wives racists comments on social media..

THAT'S SO WRONG, UNFAIR AND CRAZY TO ME!!! The man should NOT have lost his job over this.. The wives comments weren't even that horrible and racist when you read it. I'll never go to Galaxy soccer game as long as I live in California now.. EVER!!!

I'd sue the team owners if I were the soccer player that got fired!! He did not make those comments she did..

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16988

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    That’s kind of the point here, we’re losers with nothing at stake… They’re millionaires who should realize that there are consequences to their free speech. Losers like you and I and Jibby can say whatever the hell we want, and we still wake up with nothing.Whether you agree with what they said or not, you can’t disagree if they said nothing… They wouldn’t find themselves in the spot right now. Advice 90% of SBR and Drew Bree’s could heed but dont
    it wont be long until you are forced to publicly agree or get fired. espn has already trashed dolan for not speaking about the protests. didnt michael jordan get backlash for refusing to endorse a politician?

here is a news article basically saying that you are a bad person for being silent.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/white-s...-saying-a-lot/

white silence is racial violence!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

I don't find the comments racist. She was responding to vandals sending a church on fire. When you burn a church you are not a protester of police brutality anymore. You crossed the line. A very religious person was offended by the actions of vandals.

jjgold

Best way to bash is fake names twitter and Facebook

You can do lots of good damage

123 Last