KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Quote Originally Posted by Nappyx View Post
    The only fragile person is you... step out from behind the keyboard and make your feelings known in public. There are lots of folks at the protests that would love to meet you.
    100% correct as they need to be in groups to handle s***

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24921

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Klansman Drew Brees

I swear to everyone is a saint on the internet, none of us ever told a racist joke, ever said anything that doesn’t fit the pc narrative... everyone a perfect parent and knows exactly what every other parent should be doing, kids have solved age old problems that stumped the greatest philosophers and if you don’t believe it, just ask them....

First racist joke I ever told was “how do you get 5 black people out of a car? Throw in a job application!” That was 30 years ago and Id like to think Im a pretty decent person and I haven’t helped out the black community 1% as much as Drew Brees has

stop with the idiocy
    Why would you remember your first racist joke? That's bizarre. Lotta "firsts" in people's lives leave an indelible imprint, but that's not usually one of 'em. Seems like you must have experienced some strong, euphoric surge of emotions if it seared itself into your memory and became a milestone moment in your life.

Closet racists are the worst kind... a wolf in sheep's clothing.

We may have to sick SBR's new Civil Rights Moderator on you and suss you out.

**Jeff Foxworthy voice** If you remember your first racist joke, you might be a redneck.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    **Jeff Foxworthy voice** If you remember your first racist joke, you might be a redneck.
    You're racist for claiming that racist jokes are from rednecks... All races say racist jokes.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    You're racist for claiming that racist jokes are from rednecks... All races say racist jokes.
    That is correct, as evidenced by Kraken. He is a racist, not a redneck.

But I didn't have the audacity or artistic license to tweak Foxworthy's legendary one-liner. Surely you can understand my dilemma.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Why would you remember your first racist joke? That's bizarre. Lotta "firsts" in people's lives leave an indelible imprint, but that's not usually one of 'em. Seems like you must have experienced some strong, euphoric surge of emotions if it seared itself into your memory and became a milestone moment in your life.

Closet racists are the worst kind... a wolf in sheep's clothing.

We may have to sick SBR's new Civil Rights Moderator on you and suss you out.

Don’t hold it against me that you have the memory of a Junebug

Eddy Munny

Don’t hold it against me that you have the memory of a Junebug
    That's your rebuttal?

So you see, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, Kraken harbors such deep-seated disdain for the black community, that he regards the remembrance of his first racist joke with the same fondness that Tyrone Q. Public might regard finding out that he is not the father on Maury Povich.

I might also add that Kraken uttered his first racist joke some 30 odd years ago. Hell, I don't even remember what jokes I cracked this morning, because most brains aren't wired to retain such trivial fluff. But 30+ years later, there Kraken is, recalling his first foray into racially-charged humor with all the splendor and regale of a proud papa.

Kraken is obviously demonstrating pathological behavior as well as a complete lack of awareness. He actually thinks it's normal to remember your first racist joke, even if that joke is from the Herbert Walker Bush administration. Anyone who doesn't remember their first racist joke from three decades ago, Kraken alleges, is burdened with faulty memory, one akin to a common insect. I guess we can go ahead and add "narcissism" to the list of psychological anomalies that plague Mr. Kraken.

SBR, we know the real Kraken... a racist masquerading as a non-racist in order to plant seeds of racist propaganda.

I rest my case.

Black Coffee
    Black Coffee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2360

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Points Awarded:

semibluff gave KVB 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Eddy Munny

Is that your first racist joke/post, KVB?

If so, you'll be talking about it 30 years from now, unless, that is, you have a junebug brain.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

"I'm half black...from the waste down"

"What do you call the black guy in a tree full of monkeys..branch manager"

"What do you call the white guy when there's 1 white guy and 4 black guys; 1 one guy 10 black guys, 1000 black guys, etc...coach, qb, warden, postmaster general, etc."

I don't know, there were so many good ones.

I'm pretty sure my first racist joke was "why aren't there any ice cubes in poland...they lost the recipe."

But even earlier than that I can remember having a mug that said "polish mug" on the outside but the handle was on the inside. I had that mug for a long, long time.

That was probably my absolute very first racist joke.

Yup, I'm going with the polish mug as my very first racist joke.

Any way to tell if I'm right?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

But the first racist joke that I actually think I came up with on my own was when I pulled all the stickers off the rubik's cube and told everyone at a party it was a polish rubik's cube and challenged them to solve it.

Eddy Munny

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Everyone has their bias at times. Nobody is perfect. We should all try to defeat racism, but this "Woke" shit is ridiculous as well. Bryan Adams, the 80s singer, complained about China a few weeks ago and blamed them (correctly) for the virus. The "woke" crowd got all up in his ass. I swear? It started in China. From a live animal market. It happened before with SARS. Same start. Same result. Its their godddamn fault. PERIOD

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Pray for Drew. I forgive him. We are all brothers and sisters in the eyes of the lord.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Everyone has their bias at times. Nobody is perfect. We should all try to defeat racism, but this "Woke" shit is ridiculous as well. Bryan Adams, the 80s singer, complained about China a few weeks ago and blamed them (correctly) for the virus. The "woke" crowd got all up in his ass. I swear? It started in China. From a live animal market. It happened before with SARS. Same start. Same result. Its their godddamn fault. PERIOD
    Did you know that he got his first real six-string in the summer of '69?

See, rock stars remember their first guitars the same way racists remember their first black jokes.

I'm looking at you, Kraken.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

The Kraken

You can’t remember what you ate for breakfast therefore I’m a racist
    Makes as much sense as the rest of your “case”

Time to truly let it it RIP unless you actually plan on making a case

And I’ve never seen someone so damn eager to brag about a memory that rivals that of someone with dementia

Eddy Munny

You can’t remember what you ate for breakfast therefore I’m a racist
    Makes as much sense as the rest of your “case”

Time to truly let it it RIP unless you actually plan on making a case

And I’ve never seen someone so damn eager to brag about a memory that rivals that of someone with dementia
    None of this made any sense. It's pretty obvious you retired to your nerd chamber and tried your damndest to shit out something that could almost pass as a coherent comeback, only to find your mind riddled with constipation.

Jokes are feathers in the wind, not landmark celebrations in a man's life, especially jokes from decades gone by.

Kurt Cobain didn't even live to be 30 years old, yet you commission anniversary cakes for racist jokes older than that. In fact, your first racist joke dropped before Nirvana was even a household name, and you wrap yourself in it's warm memory to feel those racist tingles all over again..

That's not evidence of superhuman memory, it's only evidence of your lust for hatemongering.

The Kraken

tomorrow you’ll wake up and still be ranting about whatever... it clearly means way more to you than anyone else

So good luck in your vectorless mission to label someone something...

PS, this might be the time to re-evaluate your life

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Eddy Munny

tomorrow you’ll wake up and still be ranting about whatever... it clearly means way more to you than anyone else

So good luck in your vectorless mission to label someone something...

PS, this might be the time to re-evaluate your life
    Welp, there he goes folks... Head sunk and shoulders slooped, he slithers off into the shadows of the night to regather himself, likely uttering racial epithets set to the melody of some marching tune from the Third Reich...

Oh yeah, and he had to sprinkle in a little dash of virtue signaling for good measure. Classic Krackles maneuver.

Don't worry Kraken, we all saw you get shredded to ribbons with our own eyes. Any attempts to sanitize the slaughter so you can gracefully ride off into the sunset are overwritten by the fact that all of page 10 is stained crimson with the blood of your undoing, and rinsed clean by the tears that followed.

I dedicate the downfall of Kraken and his racist propaganda to the memory of George Floyd. We shall overcome.

The Kraken

Im buried. Probably can’t come back from this. TacoMax reincarnate.

see ya tomorrow

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Two weeks from
    Now nobody talking about any of this

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Two weeks from
    Now nobody talking about any of this
    Munny will be, the day he BURIED KRACKLES

Big achievement in his world

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14697

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Athletes and musicians need to STFU
    This post is dead on, Minnesota Fats gets it. Athletes and musicians are just stupid idiots who don't have a clue what they're saying. It's the actors and game show hosts who know the score in America. Get with the program people. Four more years!

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

if no apology his leg bone would be connected to his neck bone first play under center

jjgold

Silly when rich people speak up

Nobody listens to them

Eddy Munny

Munny will be, the day he BURIED KRACKLES

Big achievement in his world
    Calm down, clown. JJBot was talking about the Drew Brees drama, not your funeral.

Geez... your head's inside out now, punch drunk. I'm gonna get you a Sam Darnold jersey because you're seeing ghosts.

Stop worrying about your reputation, I bury everyone. You should feel privileged I even let you spar a few rounds, wear it like a badge of honor. Tomorrow I'll probably be chasing some other cat up a tree.

Get some sleep. The sun will rise again, I promise.
    Last edited by Eddy Munny; 06-06-20 at 06:00 AM.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14697

Being buried by Eddie is often humbling and sometimes shameful, but after you’ve been buried by Eddie you can be sure of one thing

​You’ve Made It!
    Points Awarded:

Eddy Munny gave Jayvegas420 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8451

DwightShrute

I will kneel before NO man.

jjgold

Never kneel unless a woman

The Kraken

I finally made it boys...

You think you’re in my head yet you write paragraph after paragraph after paragraph ABOUT ME

clown, you are undeniably consumed with me, with winning an e-battle, and that in and of itself is quite sad

DwightShrute

First ... 7891011 Last