Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7601

Quote Originally Posted by GimpedMaster View Post
    Breesy is my favorite football player of all time, hands down... Been following him since he was a Boilermaker...

But I disagree with him here. Lebron was right, so many Americans STILL don't understand what taking the knee was all about.
    When did LeBron take a knee for the anthem?

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

That b!tch takes a knee for everything

He's also a compulsive racial-liar

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11830

Pretty sure he takes a knee to a raised flag pole every night.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

I hate Lebron. He needs to take a page out of MJ's book and keep his mouth shut on politics.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by GimpedMaster View Post
    Breesy is my favorite football player of all time, hands down... Been following him since he was a Boilermaker...

But I disagree with him here. Lebron was right, so many Americans STILL don't understand what taking the knee was all about.
    In the same breath, LeBron STILL doesn't understand what taking a knee during the anthem means to many Americans.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    When was the last time you faced any injustice? Give an example
    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Vegas lost all
    My money gambling

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Nobody matters in my life but me and that’s the way it should be for everyone....humans are trash and we are witnessing it now

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11762

Drew is a good man!! RSPK!!!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Athletes and musicians need to STFU
    Don’t you find it hypocritical to say they should stfu while you voicing your opinion? Unfortunate side effect of the interweb, everyone has a voice no matter how annoying it may be!
    Points Awarded:

texhooper gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Hman

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    I hate Lebron.
    Has become the most hated athlete ever

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    In the same breath, LeBron STILL doesn't understand what taking a knee during the anthem means to many Americans.

2daBank

Drew Brees always been a punk. Pretend ass wanna be captain America.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Now the vitriol spreads into sports and causes allegations and dissension.

The 2 "Americas" each supporting their sides.

Instead of great sports competition and betting opportunities, we will get stories such as :"black lineman give lukewarm effort at blocking for Trump supporting white QB."

...or any such other distracting narratives.

Just my 2 cents. I'm sick of the whole thing. "Diversity" has ruined our cities, pitted 1/2 of America against the other, and now threatens to seep into our sports betting pastime to poison that as well.

SEPARATE. Whites and blacks have their own nation. Problem solved.

Call me a racist. Because, at this stage of the game:

"Quite frankly, my dear, I don't give a dam."

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

I truly believe blacks want to live in a segregated society where they never would have to see or deal with a white person....you can just tell now

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22632

"Saints quarterback Drew Brees says he will 'never agree with anybody disrespecting' the US flag" https://twitter.com/i/events/1268255860054126592
    What's wrong with that??? His opinion is okay. Everybody has the right to disrespect the flag but nobody is forced to agree with it.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Michael Thomas will have 3 catches for 34 yards this year

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Has become the most hated athlete ever
    MJ he will never be.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Booya711

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    MJ he will never be.
    Yep...not even close

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11762

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    I truly believe blacks want to live in a segregated society where they never would have to see or deal with a white person....you can just tell now
    If that's the case they could always get a one way ticket to West Africa and go back to their roots.. Let's see how their income, fame and how their human rights hold up there????

People of all color have no idea how good they have it here in America until they travel to worn torn Countries and speak to the people there, they will never know.. Middle East, West Africa, etc....

Read this book.. It's mind opening and a NY TIMES best seller years ago..

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16921

Drew is entitled to his opinions. He's done a lot for his community. Just stick with it and don't be like these fake ass mofos backing Kaepernick now when they were roasting him a few years ago. Way worse being a sheep led to the slaughter house.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Athletes and musicians need to STFU
    Yet we are subjected to your useless and idiotic opinions?
    Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    Taking a knee is one thing, but to do it during the national anthem is not right
    penetrate the national anthem. It is a stupid song. If you get upset how others react to a song you are a snowflake.
    He is right

Your scum
    Kneeling

He is a hero
    Coming from someone who spends 98% of their working hours on kneeling on your knees, should we call you scum queen?
    He must not apologize. He said what he believed firmly.
    Exactly and when his OL slip and miss a block on a blindside blitz causing him to spend his final year on IR, they showed him what they thought of his beliefs.

He should be allowed to voice his opinion. Not really a bright guy anyways based on his off field ventures.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    &lt;br&gt;<br>
    &lt;br&gt;<br>
    &lt;br&gt;<br>
    &lt;br&gt;<br>
    &amp;lt;br&amp;gt;&lt;br&gt;<br>
    &amp;lt;br&amp;gt;&lt;br&gt;<br>

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Quote Originally Posted by Black Coffee View Post
    Brees is far past his prime. Put him out to pasture.

Saints should've kept Teddy b/c Jameis isn't ready to lead sh*t..
    Black QBs are garbage. When's the last time a straight black, 2 black parents QB won a SB? I can't remember it happening but I'm young so maybe it happened back in y'all old heads day or some shit. Brady the Goat. All the great QBs are white. Brady, Montana, Manning, Brees, Rodgers, Marino, Young, Elway. Fukk game ova.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    Black QBs are garbage. When's the last time a straight black, 2 black parents QB won a SB? I can't remember it happening but I'm young so maybe it happened back in y'all old heads day or some shit. Brady the Goat. All the great QBs are white. Brady, Montana, Manning, Brees, Rodgers, Marino, Young, Elway. Fukk game ova.
    When was the last time your family didn’t have an inbred birth?

Hope your mom gets ass cancer.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Dumbass just fukked up his commentator job. Lol

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Most people are only saying what others want to hear.

I can tell you one thing.

It's ppl of all other colors tired of it.

I have 26 Mexican in-laws who are fed up.
    So you speak for the majority of people? You know exactly why they are doing what they are doing because you have 26 Mexican in laws? Reach outside of your bubble and SBR and see if your thought process about everyone else’s feelings are true. But remember you are one person and you can’t read minds which means you don’t have any idea if all people are agreeing with it because it’s what others want to hear or if they agree with it because they agree with it.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

All Lives Matter

Mexicans tremendous people

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Equally pathetic the people getting so worked up about Brees' tweet. Double standards abound these days though.
    They are getting worked up because he’s relating protesting a cause to disrespecting the flag. He is saying that kneeling is disrespecting the flag when kneeling has nothing to do with the flag. People are mad because it’s showing that there’s people out there that aren’t bothering to listen to what’s going on. They are resuming to sit in their bubble and ignore stuff. That’s why it’s upsetting people which I think is justified.

goduke

Vegas lost all
    My money gambling
    Witty at best. But that should tell you you’ve never really faced an injustice instead just stupid decision making by yourself

Hman

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    So you speak for the majority of people? You know exactly why they are doing what they are doing because you have 26 Mexican in laws? Reach outside of your bubble and SBR and see if your thought process about everyone else’s feelings are true. But remember you are one person and you can’t read minds which means you don’t have any idea if all people are agreeing with it because it’s what others want to hear or if they agree with it because they agree with it.

It seems you can't accept the fact that all kinds of ppl have reached the boiling point on all of this.

Not just white ppl like the twisted left try to make it out to be.

That's the point here.

I wouldn't dare tell you what many Latinos say in private about all of this and the ppl out there rioting & looting acting a fool.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Why should he or anyone else care what it means to others? I’ve always been curious what makes ppl think they have any more right to complain about the folks kneeling than the ppl kneeling do to express how they feel however they see fit?

Not sure what funnier to me? the ppl who decide to put their own meaning on it despite being told it in no way is that! Or the fact they think their feelings about it are somehow more important than those choosing to do so!! Gotta admit it pretty damn funny!!

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Nobody matters in my life but me and that’s the way it should be for everyone....humans are trash and we are witnessing it now
    It’s that kind of thought process that causes these problems. Do you think there would be riots if more people took a stand earlier on? Do you think we would have been quarantined for months if we care more about everyone and didn’t elect idiots in office. Just remember it may be ok for you now to just think about yourself but if there ever comes a time where you need someone to step up for you and everyone has that same thought process that’s pretty much it for you. Not a great process in my opinion

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    Guess we ignoring the fact the last 2 mvps were black QBs. Just think how many more coming! Fact is it only been 10 years or so since more and more coaches been handing their best athlete the ball and letting them play qb all way down to the little leagues! If you can’t see the shift and understand what it will mean going forward you either blind or just ignorant to the facts.

goduke

It seems you can't accept the fact that all kinds of ppl have reached the boiling point on all of this.

Not just white ppl like the twisted left try to make it out to be.

That's the point here.

I wouldn't dare tell you what many Latinos say in private about all of this and the ppl out there rioting & looting acting a fool.
    I just don’t think as many people have reach the boiling point as you think. And are you saying since Latinos are tired of it it doesn’t need to be addressed? I think you are also looking at protests and looting as one, I’m looking at them as two separate things. There’s always going to be bad people that take advantage of a situation. Look at how many people profited off of 9/11, mortgage crisis, bank bailouts, etc. that’s what this looting is. These stores have insurance they’ll be fine. Let’s not connect that to the issue.

First 12345 ... Last