SBR Tony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2969

JIBBBY, please check in

a lot was going on in Santa Monica yesterday
    I'm just making sure he's not in any of these pictures

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

President Trump unloads on the nation's governors on a call, calls on them to step up enforcement: "You have to dominate, if you don’t dominate you’re wasting your time. They’re going to run over you, you’re going to look like a bunch of jerks. You have to dominate."

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25438

Jibbbby would have had his mask up and nitrile gloves on.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11750

I was protecting my home last night.. Thinking of helping with the city clean up now.. Peace is restored for now..

My house wasn't touched and my immediate neighborhood North of Montana Avenue was left untouched .

There were thugs driving in around in my neighborhood trying to target homes to break into in my neighborhood.. I sat on my porch last night with my gun at my side on alert for a while, saw a car full of black kids drive by slow and checking out homes.

Black Coffee
    Black Coffee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2360

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    President Trump unloads on the nation's governors on a call, calls on them to step up enforcement: "You have to dominate, if you don’t dominate you’re wasting your time. They’re going to run over you, you’re going to look like a bunch of jerks. You have to dominate."
    No respect for words coming from Bunker Boy... even the governors are now smart enough to call his BS..

SBR Tony

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I was protecting my home last night.. Thinking of helping with the city clean up now.. Peace is restored for now..

My house wasn't touched and my immediate neighborhood North of Montana Avenue was left untouched .

There were thugs driving in around in my neighborhood trying to target homes to break into in my neighborhood.. I sat on my porch last night with my gun at my side on alert for a while, saw a car full of black kids drive by slow and checking out homes.
    that's still crazy shit, looting stores is one thing, but the possibility of breaking into a house not knowing if someone is home could be a death wish

stay safe
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave SBR Tony 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold

Jibby blow their fukkin heads off

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Tony View Post

He needs to keep his finger off the trigger unless he's ready to actually pull it.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    He needs to keep his finger off the trigger unless he's ready to actually pull it.
    Guy will probably be arrested soon

jjgold

Santa Monica must be trashy

mrpapageorgio

Why did the guy have his gun out? It looks like he was standing in front of a bank, so I doubt he was defending his business. Wtf was he doing?

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Don't fuk with Lakers fans

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Santa Monica must be trashy
    Every store in Santa Monica today from the beach to 17 blocks up is pretty much boarded up and closed down. I just drove around and checked it all out now. You cannot even find a Grocery store or Rite Aid open here where I live.. Town is dead and scared still.. Shut down and boarded up.

Old people aren't gonna be able to get their medicine, Amazon has also suspended delivery service to Santa Monica.. Just sucks ...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-01-20 at 01:59 PM.

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Jibby blow their fukkin heads off
    Notice how all this rioting and looting is happening in super liberal areas like CA, LA, NYC, Chicago, DC, Philly. They know better than to bring that ghetto thug shit to redland. What these protestors are too stupid to realize is that the police are the only thing stopping the alt-right, nazi and wasp groups in America from outright exterminating these useless to our country idiots. Yet they "battle" with the police. Lmfao. They're literally too stupid to understand the entirety of the situation. That's why they bring rocks and fireworks to "prove" their point. Lmfao. What a bunch of futile trash.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Good job. I heard Santa Monica and remember seeing somewhere that that's where you live.

After this mess is over, I think a lot more people will now be convinced of the need for the defense of one's home.

The "it can't happen here" syndrome has been shattered, and a new awareness engendered.

I know most of the looting has been within the circumference of the major cities, but with antifa's "were coming for the suburbs" warning and your experience in your home town, the paradigm has definitely changed.

My family members will be applying for the home ownership of firearms, for the future possibility of an event such as the one you faced.

SBR Tony

Why did the guy have his gun out? It looks like he was standing in front of a bank, so I doubt he was defending his business. Wtf was he doing?
    Moment armed vigilante tried to stop a bank from being robbed as looters cash in on George Floyd protests

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Jibby are you trained in Marshall arts?

jjgold

The ones blocking looters I will give
    Credit too

DiggityDaggityDo

Santa Monica stood no chance.

Even white boys were puling up on motorcycles and looting surfboards from shops.

jjgold

Santa Monica poor man

Wannabes there

DiggityDaggityDo

Cops are still kneeling on people's necks.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1452

He probably owns the building and chase bank is his tenant.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You guys need to relax, I know business owners that are good people that have to make a decision now whether to re-open business or not? Corona shut down was bad enough for them.. Just when they were starting to re-open the riots then crushed them now..

This City I live in is ruined!!! I can't find a store that isn't bordered up now near me. I will probably have to drive to another city to just get groceries if things don't change by tomorrow.. HEAVY police presence, curfew in order, streets blocked off now..

I'll be at home posting tonight that's for sure.. I'm sad to see what happen in my home town .. I grew up here.. I should have sold my properties and moved to Florida last year.. Fell asleep at the wheel.. Gotta gut it out now..

Truth!!!!

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Why have a gun if you can't put your finger on the trigger??? Looks like he was defending his property.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

You guys need to relax, I know business owners that are good people that have to make a decision now whether to re-open business or not? Corona shut down was bad enough for them.. Just when they were starting to re-open the riots then crushed them now..

This City I live in is ruined!!! I can't find a store that isn't bordered up now near me. I will probably have to drive to another city to just get groceries if things don't change by tomorrow.. HEAVY police presence, curfew in order, streets blocked off now..

I'll be at home posting tonight that's for sure.. I'm sad to see what happen in my home town .. I grew up here.. I should have sold my properties and moved to Florida last year.. Fell asleep at the wheel.. Gotta gut it out now..

Truth!!!!
    Hate to hear that JIBBSTER

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11005

Medical examiner just called it homicide resulting from being restrained.

All of you who thought or think otherwise, take a seat.

That cop is in huge trouble

DiggityDaggityDo

Santa Monica will be fine tonight.

Looters took what they wanted yesterday.

Off to another city tonight.

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Tony View Post

Is there a video of this?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Digs looking like it's now starting up in the Valley Van Nuys.. It's getting Agro now on the local live news..

Crazy how they move to one white hood to the next here in Southern California.. So organized and systematic day to day..

Let the looting begin in the Valley now here in Southern California tonight.. They got next!!!

mrpapageorgio

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    Why have a gun if you can't put your finger on the trigger??? Looks like he was defending his property.
    One of the main rules of gun safety (#2 in the NRA safety rules). You don't put your finger on the trigger until you're going to actually shoot. Resting it on the trigger is begging for an accident.

https://www.usacarry.com/nras-three-safety-rules/

If it's not his building/business, he should've just left it alone. If it's his building, gotta know your local laws on when you can/can't shoot. Don't put your finger on the trigger until you know you can shoot so you don't get in trouble for an accident in a can't shoot situation.
    Last edited by mrpapageorgio; 06-01-20 at 06:26 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Hollywood and Van Nuys getting looted now in So Cal. Unbelievable they haven't put a stop to this yet..

jjgold

Cali people weak

Always were

Blacks know this

Digs looking like it's now starting up in the Valley Van Nuys.. It's getting Agro now on the local live news..

Crazy how they move to one white hood to the next here in Southern California.. So organized and systematic day to day..

Let the looting begin in the Valley now here in Southern California tonight.. They got next!!!

DiggityDaggityDo

Looks peaceful right now on Hollywood blvd

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/live/

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Cali people weak

Always were

Blacks know this
    Very weak I agree JJ.. You are right here.

Won't do anything even when losing everything. .. Time to start voting Republican in California if you want law and order and real change..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-01-20 at 06:53 PM.

jjgold

Jibby get out of there

Cali trash

12 Last