texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7846

They don’t remove your requested payout balance from your available balance when you request it. It’s just hanging out there for 1, 2, 3, 4 however many days they take. Everywhere else I’ve played they remove a payout balance from your available balance when you request it. Does this piss anyone else off?

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24921

Points Awarded:

texhooper gave Eddy Munny 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14840

Agree that is annoying. It’s like subliminally they want you to keep betting and lose it.

What payout method is taking the four days?

texhooper

4 is not normal. The point is it can take multiple days. Regardless it should come out immediately. You shouldn’t have to do that math or look at your payout request page. It should be considered yours once you request it

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

You got to be very very Disciplined men

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Nothing to see here

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    They don’t remove your requested payout balance from your available balance when you request it. It’s just hanging out there for 1, 2, 3, 4 however many days they take. Everywhere else I’ve played they remove a payout balance from your available balance when you request it. Does this piss anyone else off?
    where are they going to put it? just dont be a degernerate and dont gamble. lol

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

One of the reasons I haven’t played there in a long time. Not that I ever bet with the requested funds, but just the fact they purposely slow pay in hopes you blow it

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11854

Bush league tactic from a second rate book

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    where are they going to put it? just dont be a degernerate and dont gamble. lol
    In a mutual fund in your daughter’s name

texhooper

I like everything else about them honestly. This one thing drives me bananas though.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

one other thing

when they have to phone call you for a btc w/d ... they will only let it ring for 3x then hang-up... have to start over

does 5D do that still ?

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    one other thing

when they have to phone call you for a btc w/d ... they will only let it ring for 3x then hang-up... have to start over

does 5D do that still ?
    I’ve been able to call them right back and it’s been fine. That is kind of an annoying step and honestly I don’t know how normal that is because I’ve not gotten btc payouts anywhere else honestly but if you’ve got recent payouts on file they don’t seem to take that step

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 234

lol this is what upsets u

just don’t b a degen for those days

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

I’ve been able to call them right back and it’s been fine. That is kind of an annoying step and honestly I don’t know how normal that is because I’ve not gotten btc payouts anywhere else honestly but if you’ve got recent payouts on file they don’t seem to take that step
    Bookmaker takes under a day text verified minute you request and verify it’s gone. Bovada I believe does the same thing keeps your pending payout available

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Yes Texas. It cost me a $2600 payout last week.
    Points Awarded:

texhooper gave Otters27 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Exact proof why payouts are delayed and available to all. Otters what are you doing betting right now? Smh

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    This has happened to me maybe only 2-3 times but it’s always super disappointing when it does. Happened a few weeks ago actually. It’s our own fault but it seems so harmless at the time, hell you're just borrowing against your own money! What could go wrong

Crazy thing is right now it actually worked in my favor. Last night after Burns won I requested a payout, dipped into the payout balance a little, went like $50 over my “actual” available amount minus payout on a table tennis match, and while the bet (which was a winner) was pending they rejected my payout request due to insufficient funds. At like 3 am! Gotten a lot of payouts from them, never had it processed that quickly or that time of the morning. It’s almost as if they did it on purpose to catch me in an NSF status, which is their right of course, but annoying nonetheless. But as some have stated, how about not being a degenerate for once. However, turns out I went on a little run and am about to request a larger payout so it actually worked in my favor for once believe it or not. And this time, I’m gonna get the mf. No dipping!

texhooper

I will reiterate that I really like 5 Dimes. All these places will have their quirks though, and this is theirs

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

lost my last withdrawal request due to this. i stopped playing there as this was one of the reasons. they want you to lose guaranteed.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6207

Why would a A rated shop do this

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

If this is the WORST thing about them LOL

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    If this is the WORST thing about them LOL
    Haha I know like I said I like them, it’s about the only place I’ve played for a long time, so technically it’s good if this is the worst thing I have to complain about. Still aggravates me

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30412

So if you place some bets and your balance dips below the amount but you recover in time for when they process the withdrawal.... does the payout go through or is it rejected?

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    Why would a A rated shop do this
    Right! It’s a low rent move

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    So if you place some bets and your balance dips below the amount but you recover in time for when they process the withdrawal.... does the payout go through or is it rejected?
    If you recover by the time they process the payout, you’re good. But you don’t know exactly when that will be, and they technically can pick whenever they want to catch you dipping too low and reject your payout request for insufficient funds. I’ve dipped lower than the payout amount a good bit and have usually recovered. It especially comes into play if you get a big score early on a college football Saturday, request a payout, and keep playing. It’s easier to get yourself in a bind than it sounds

asiagambler

If you recover by the time they process the payout, you’re good. But you don’t know exactly when that will be, and they technically can pick whenever they want to catch you dipping too low and reject your payout request for insufficient funds. I’ve dipped lower than the payout amount a good bit and have usually recovered. It especially comes into play if you get a big score early on a college football Saturday, request a payout, and keep playing. It’s easier to get yourself in a bind than it sounds
    Ok I was just curious what they did. As you said, they can just wait for balance to go below the amount and say they tried to process it at the exact time it was below

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Ok I was just curious what they did. As you said, they can just wait for balance to go below the amount and say they tried to process it at the exact time it was below
    They did that to me last night actually. That’s what prompted this thread at 4am haha. They processed the payout faster than they ever have at a time of night/morning that they’ve never ever processed a payout for me. While I had eventual winners pending. Ended up working out for me, just requested a larger payout

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

The worst thing is their customer service. I have an open chat window with Tony from over 2 years ago and he hasn’t replied.

texhooper

Too cold Grits!!!

GimpedMaster
    Go Cards!
    GimpedMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

This has bitten me in the a$$ SO many times. I don't have the discipline to look at that standing balance and not 'borrow' a bit for an easy score. That score never turns out to be easy, and I regret it more often than not.
    Points Awarded:

texhooper gave GimpedMaster 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

asiagambler

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    The worst thing is their customer service. I have an open chat window with Tony from over 2 years ago and he hasn’t replied.

Drew Martin
    Drew Martin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10827

Speaking of 5Dimes... Anyone know 100% what happened to Tony?

GimpedMaster
    Go Cards!
    GimpedMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

I just assumed this story was accurate and he's gone with the wind... Very well written, super interesting:

https://victoryjournal.com/stories/five-dimes/

Mr. Teaser
    Go Terps/Nats/Skins
    Mr. Teaser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6161

And I thought it was only me lol

12 Last