SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

I went out to the park yesterday in Oakland, CA. just my girlfriend, myself and 2 friends. Brought out the grill and cooler. Had a good time. Park was not crowded. No one wore masks, but other groups were well more than 15 feet apart. So it appeared pretty safe. Surprisingly, more white people that black people, and this park is right downtown by Lake Merritt.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

seems like a good and fun time Pro

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    arrested for what, being out in sc having fun?? the clown cooper is the gov of nc, not sc the last time i check
    Thought you were from NC,my bad...

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

yes im in nc, but i go to a resort in sc, like the past 2 weekends......there was a lot of jokes in sc too about the the nc gov.....as well as the va gov.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    I went out to the park yesterday in Oakland, CA. just my girlfriend, myself and 2 friends. Brought out the grill and cooler. Had a good time. Park was not crowded. No one wore masks, but other groups were well more than 15 feet apart. So it appeared pretty safe. Surprisingly, more white people that black people, and this park is right downtown by Lake Merritt.
    We went to farmers market then took a picnic down to the riverfront/arch grounds. Wasn’t many ppl downtown, still seemed like a ghost town far as how few cars were out.

Soulard farmers market didn’t seem crowded, parking was way easier than normal but the 3 main places I was wanting to go (besides fruit and veggie stands) were the butcher, the spice place, and bakery. All 3 of those had crazy long lines so we decided to pass and hope it calms back down in week or so. Went to a different butcher shop, no biggie. The spice place the one I needed to visit, they have great spices/seasonings and they are so much cheaper than the 4-5 bucks a piece you pay for little bottles of stuff at the grocery store. Luckily I had just stocked up before this shit started but I’m super low on my staples, guess line or not I’ll have to suck it up and wait next Saturday. Lol.

We were gonna get sandwiches from this pretty good joint downtown, they had phone or online ordering but they wouldn’t take cash! Pissed me off cause I always bring cash to farmers market, just easier. So we passed on them out of principal, Hope I hear them on news complaining about how business is bad, maybe if you took cash things get better!! There was a good Mexican joint right across street and they let us come in to order and took cash. Plus they let me take out one them monster margaritas, that another thing corona has forced that pretty cool, never was able to order booze to go and take them down to riverfront for picnic!
    Last edited by 2daBank; 05-26-20 at 03:28 PM.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

I’m not doing anything until I get a text message or an email from the government telling me it’s safe. I will stay in the fetal position with lights off in the corner of my hotel until further notice...possibly 2025

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    I’m not doing anything until I get a text message or an email from the government telling me it’s safe. I will stay in the fetal position with lights off in the corner of my hotel until further notice...possibly 2025
    Lmao. Sad thing is some ppl really feel that way. I know you havnt let the fear mongers get to you!!

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Lmao. Sad thing is some ppl really feel that way. I know you havnt let the fear mongers get to you!!
    Of course....this post was for mocking PaulaPanic and blackbart

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Of course....this post was for mocking PaulaPanic and blackbart
    I’m just seeing some of Paulie’s post. I’m actually shocked he buying into those bogus numbers and media fear tactics. Seems way out of character for him to just buy in to the garbage they be spewing! Guy normally questions everything, odd he bending over on this topic that has lots of far reaching implications that had nothing to do with anyone’s safety!! I think he getting up there in age tho, could be he fits into the Only demographic that really at risk! Lol

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I’m just seeing some of Paulie’s post. I’m actually shocked he buying into those bogus numbers and media fear tactics. Seems way out of character for him to just buy in to the garbage they be spewing! Guy normally questions everything, odd he bending over on this topic that has lots of far reaching implications that had nothing to do with anyone’s safety!! I think he getting up there in age tho, could be he fits into the Only demographic that really at risk! Lol
    They are scared of their own shadow....

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    i feel like oakland is mad shady lol gonna miss the raiders in oakland tho... fuk vegas

First 123