thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Blame one man for everything until the next man comes aboard. Idk I don’t look to the government to help me with fuking anything our political system is beyond broken on both fukin sides of the isle. Plenty of democrats who are lying ass crooks as well. All it does is keep everyone fighting about who’s less evil when it’s so corrupt so fukin deep it matters not at all who is in office. I’m over it have a g night
    The buck stops here

astrobloke
    astrobloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1642

virus is not a hoax but numbers are.

it will get trump re-elected but, when the truth comes out.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    The buck stops here
    Lol ok

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    With this mindset you should never leave the house again for any reason.

Danger and risk is everywhere.

Please stay home forever, Chevre.
    No Ronald but you should just be careful. Sure there's danger everywhere for your individual self while driving or going about your day, but when your parents are old like many of ours are, you don't want to pass something dangerous to them that they may not be able to survive from.

It is a different scenario. I realize most here are gamblers and don't give a fukk about anyone, but I don't subscribe to that philosophy.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    No Ronald but you should just be careful. Sure there's danger everywhere for your individual self while driving or going about your day, but when your parents are old like many of ours are, you don't want to pass something dangerous to them that they may not be able to survive from.

It is a different scenario. I realize most here are gamblers and don't give a fukk about anyone, but I don't subscribe to that philosophy.
    So selective quarantine don’t go to your parents house are you ok? Jesus man

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by Dogball View Post
    Not a hoax. Not here in NYC. Also my guess is some states reopened too soon and with relaxed
    conditions. Will see spike any day or have all ready. Hard enough to monitor within 15 miles for me
    Build a wall around that shithole escape from NY style.

Filthy fukkin place with filthy fukkin people.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16988

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Columbia study today says a lockdown 2 weeks early would have saved 36,000 lives.

The anti intellectual movement in this country is led by the dumbest people. Trump is leading you idiots to your death and you will follow him right in. The internet is maybe the worst thing to ever happen. It has given a voice to the dumbest people on earth. Many of them in this very thread.
    how intellectually honest is it to only take into account the benefit of a lockdown without looking at its drawbacks? if the un is correct and over 100 million additional ppl will be in danger of starvation because of the worldwide lockdowns, then how are lives being saved? how many extra suicides, drug/alcohol deaths, or even just deaths because of overall lower health due to newly created financial insecurity.

in order to save those 36k lives long term you would also need to locking down next october through may and probably the winter after that too. they might never create an effective vaccine and the lockdown will have only saved the deaths that would occur from hospital overcrowding.

instead of focusing on shutting down the whole country maybe we should just focus on protecting the elderly and not force nursing homes to take in infected patients like new york and new jersey. the vast majority of our testing should be done on the elderly and those that take care of them.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15307

Trump by stopping flights from China against the advice of even clowns like Fauci saved billions of lives.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Shocking how dumb booya and lakerboy really are. I mean, you don’t think these could be real people could they? Nobody is this dumb.

Booya in charge of hospitals!! Bwaaaaahhhh. It’s a miracle he can even remember his log in info.

Two brothers, both firefighters died around here in 2 weeks, 30 and 40 years old. Yeah, real hoax. What dipshit losers must of you are.

Jibby....go punch your ashamed parents in the face for having you.
    Vitter post a link of the 2 fire fighters that were killed? I don’t recall seeing this in the philly news

Xander Corvus
    Xander Corvus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 111

Columbia study today says a lockdown 2 weeks early would have saved 36,000 lives.

The anti intellectual movement in this country is led by the dumbest people. Trump is leading you idiots to your death and you will follow him right in. The internet is maybe the worst thing to ever happen. It has given a voice to the dumbest people on earth. Many of them in this very thread.
    Can't believe you mentioned Columbia in here. Asshats in this thread think that's a third world country like Texas or South Carolina.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

The one thing this ordeal has taught me is a concerning amount of the population will listen to a stranger on facebook over a trained professional.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It’s scary if you get a bad case of it you have like a 75% chance of dying

I was reading in my county two young guys that were EMT workers died they were brothers

No underlining conditions

Like I said you don’t want this

It’s way more potent than the flu

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    It’s scary if you get a bad case of it you have like a 75% chance of dying

I was reading in my county two young guys that were EMT workers died they were brothers

No underlining conditions

Like I said you don’t want this

It’s way more potent than the flu
    75% chance of DYING lolololololololol

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Booya is right. Take a look at the flu cases from 2019 and then take a look at the flu cases 2020. They dropped dramatically. What is happening is they are calling most deaths Covid19 when in fact it isn't covid19 at all. The numbers are all fake.

Deep state at work here to take down the world economy and try to grab power. It's glaringly obvious what is going on.

jjgold

Why are young people dying?

Mackballs

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    Booya is right. Take a look at the flu cases from 2019 and then take a look at the flu cases 2020. They dropped dramatically. What is happening is they are calling most deaths Covid19 when in fact it isn't covid19 at all. The numbers are all fake.

Deep state at work here to take down the world economy and try to grab power. It's glaringly obvious what is going on.
    Glenn gets it.

Mackballs

Why are young people dying?
    Why are you bald?

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    I work in hospitals all over the country.....zero Covid cases in them...you are living in the fake bubble
    Ya last two hospital duties i ask them how many cases and they have none. Hospitals empty as shit. Doctors and nurses saying exact opposite of what the news is.

magpie878
    magpie878's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7055

Friggin' Murphy in NJ.... all about the people, lives, health..... can't give firm dates, all about data, people come first.

Then when it's approaching shore time, suddenly it's sentimental.

"The Jersey Shore, after all, is where memories are made.. the last thing any of us wanted was the summertime down the shore to be a memory." Then quotes Springsteen for even more sappiness.. "Cause down the shore everything's all right" "Even in these challenging times that is exactly as it should be."

People (biggest news item was in Ocean City) barely wore masks, barely distanced, tons of people went, including boardwalks.... any repercussions? No. The sentimentality is far too important.

I thought it was all about lives, health, the people? Eh, let small (and some bigger) businesses suffer and potentially go under.. f'uck em, as long as memories are made at the shore.

Phil's limited hair should be afro-like at this point too... is he sneaking haircuts?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Stand corrected Vitter. Here’s the link. Shocked the guy was 40? https://www.lehighvalleylive.com/cor...s-brother.html

Do gotta chuckle with regard to NJ. Walking the dog today in Brigantine and was 1st day community center was open for beach tags. Must have been 300 in line easy. Very few Mask on When the city govt needs $$ for beach tags there’s no virus

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Stand corrected Vitter. Here’s the link. Shocked the guy was 40? https://www.lehighvalleylive.com/cor...s-brother.html

JJ always said he liked being in the Lehigh Valley because it was loaded with soft twinks like himself...... f'n gettin their ass kicked by corona in their 40's...... sad.........
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hawkwind

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

photo of the brother jeremy looks like he's in pretty poor health.... dude looks as old as me..... fuk......

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Trump by stopping flights from China against the advice of even clowns like Fauci saved billions of lives.
    How many flew to the U.S. from China after Trump "stopped" the flights? Care to guess?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

Liberals being warned to never leave their house ever again..

Fake news Media brainwashing 101 in full effect with Corona..

The poor little libs like VITTERD are scared out of their minds..

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

The media should be charged with a crime for spreading their fear and misinformation......its spreads like wildfire on surfaces! Its not airborne....its airborne!.....it does not spread on surfaces!.....I understand media is essentially click sales....but that murder bee bs was just the icing on the cake....whoever drew it made it look like a thug that would back you into an alley and jump you for your wallet....for god's sake put a picture of the real bee up and move penetrate on.....

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Points Awarded:

magpie878 gave PaperTrail07 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold

We are indoors

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21641

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Not scared. I leave my house plenty. But if I'm gonna go to indoors where people are or have been I want all to be masked. Not that complicated. I would think Trumpers who want everything open would be all about the mask wearing. I don't get the opposition to it.

Xander Corvus

If Jim Jones won't wear the mask do you think his followers would??? Come on you silly goose. HahaHaha hahahaha haha haha hahaha haha ha.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Xander Corvus View Post
    If Jim Jones won't wear the mask do you think his followers would??? Come on you silly goose. HahaHaha hahahaha haha haha hahaha haha ha.
    thinking ur smart u don’t realize how ignorant u are and totally clueless to everything

Xander Corvus

Dad?

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Would wear a mask in a crowded subway with people breathing next to me.

No point in wearing a mask in most places, like grocery stores. No need.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21641

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    Would wear a mask in a crowded subway with people breathing next to me.

No point in wearing a mask in most places, like grocery stores. No need.
    Explain. Does it depend how crowded the grocery store is?

astrobloke
    astrobloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1642

We are indoors
    and betting on the TT with the curtain closed...LOL

hehe

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Is it possinle people have built up antibodies by now..so the numbers are way do2n... virus was bad

First ... 2345678 ... Last