lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Trump demanding churches open up now.. Love this President!!!
    churches flowing with corona

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

From a minister in Kansas

President Trump:

On behalf of my Baptist congregation I want to thank you for your concern for houses of worship. We respectfully decline your suggestion that we re-open. The First Amendment, religious freedom, separation of church and state - all that constitutes our right to ignore you.

I’m not drinking bleach, taking suspect drugs, or buying your demagoguery. We will let you know when our church decides to re-open. After all, we are a free, independent Baptist congregation and government interference irritates our Baptist gumption.

When churches do re-open we would be happy to SEE YOU IN CHURCH EVERY Sunday. It might help you find some divine wisdom.

If you want to help, wear a mask, stop being divisive, make sure voting will be easy in November, and stop mocking, threatening, and demeaning others. It’s not a religious practice.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Which one of you fukkin whack jobs is this guy?

Straight from your CULTivated source..........
    Costco shopper who ignores mask requirement is booted from
    store by employee, viral video shows

A defiant Costco shopper filmed himself being booted from the big-box retailer for refusing to wear a face covering — and now the Costco employee who kicked him out is being praised on social media.

In the video, Tison can be seen speaking directly to the customer’s camera, addressing not only the customer, but any social media followers who might see the footage.

“Hi everyone. I work for Costco and I’m asking this member to put on a mask because that is our company policy,” said Tison.

“And I’m not doing it, because I woke up in a free country,” the shopper responded.

Tison then took away the customer’s shopping cart, telling him that he was “no longer welcome” in the warehouse. At this point, the customer briefly appeared to change his tune, saying he’d leave the store and allow his female companion to finish shopping (after instructing her to put on a mask herself), but then hurled a string of derogatory names at Tison as he walked away.

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/c...ut-viral-video

Could be any one of you rejects.......

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    churches flowing with corona
    Mosques and Temples seem to not be a problem though.. Only Churches they bring the legal heat on with the liberal leaders in power, they hate on Christ and Christians, even Catholics.. See where I'm getting at?

Where a mask and go to church I say!!

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Tanko View Post
    How do you verify it with the media we have today? I can't guarantee that it is real but Forbes (a conservative media source) states it is true.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisette.../#157e3bd41219

I'm having a hard time figuring out which media sources to believe. Even the conservative news outlets are publishing questionable stories at times.

It feels like its time to ignore all media sources and politicians on Covid-19. The stories always seem slanted one way or the other.
    It's simple really don't follow any story.....

Follow only the numbers as numbers don't lie especially on a global scale........

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

This thread is still going so proves my point.....

PAULYPOKER

Yes, it proves you're a nutjob........

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    It's simple really don't follow any story.....

Follow only the numbers as numbers don't lie especially on a global scale........
    don’t numbers come from stories
    Last edited by jtoler; 05-24-20 at 04:54 PM.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Yes, it proves you're a nutjob........
    Fukk you Pauly....you are one worthless fukk....die already

You are the nutjob.....idiot
    Last edited by Booya711; 05-24-20 at 04:51 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Booya numbers don’t lie

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16988

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Booya numbers don’t lie
    97% of numbers lie

wakefield23
    wakefield23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3377

Booya numbers don’t lie
    Agreed

We stopped the world because of a virus that has killed the 0, 00005 of the world population

Lung cancer kills more than 140000 Americans every year and yet you are still allowed to go out and buy cigarettes.... even during the covid pandemic

This shit is the definition of a hoax
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Fukk you Pauly....you are one worthless fukk....die already

You are the nutjob.....idiot
    Pauly is a brain damaged libtard living in fear today.. Ignore him Booya don't waste your time.. His posts are more conspiracy then fact based lately on SBR.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

let's fukkin goooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by wakefield23 View Post
    Agreed

We stopped the world because of a virus that has killed the 0, 00005 of the world population

Lung cancer kills more than 140000 Americans every year and yet you are still allowed to go out and buy cigarettes.... even during the covid pandemic

This shit is the definition of a hoax
    logic
    Last edited by jtoler; 05-24-20 at 07:13 PM.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

one good thing about the corona virus is it sure cures a lot of people from flu, pneumonia, heart attacks, and dying of old age! (since almost nobody has been dying of that stuff)

anyone else think it's weird that there are only about 6,000 deaths from the flu this flu season? versus 40,000-60,000 in other years

oh yeah the cdc wants you to believe that's because they usually grossly inflate flu deaths in order to sell more vaccines... but we can believe them about corona deaths (even if they're inflated to sell vaccines to everyone), really we can!

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

This virus is a hoax...what planet do you live on again?...Lost a few people I know(RIP) and they were in good shape.

older people I know as well who did not deserve to die like this....Serving their country etc. You are an idiot

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I still don't know one single person that got Corona yet here in Southern California.. As far as I'm concerned and in my family and circle of friends it is a HOAX!!

I read everyone that gets it that is reasonably healthy in the news recovers as well from it with no symptoms.. Pro athletes especially.. That's why sports should resume.. Athletes don't even get sick when they test positive...

Just ask the Utah Jazz NBA team..

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    one good thing about the corona virus is it sure cures a lot of people from flu, pneumonia, heart attacks, and dying of old age! (since almost nobody has been dying of that stuff)

anyone else think it's weird that there are only about 6,000 deaths from the flu this flu season? versus 40,000-60,000 in other years

oh yeah the cdc wants you to believe that's because they usually grossly inflate flu deaths in order to sell more vaccines... but we can believe them about corona deaths (even if they're inflated to sell vaccines to everyone), really we can!
    logic

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Booya no offense bro but when jtoler is on your side it's not good

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by dark star View Post
    This virus is a hoax...what planet do you live on again?...Lost a few people I know(RIP) and they were in good shape.

older people I know as well who did not deserve to die like this....Serving their country etc. You are an idiot
    less than 1000 healthy people in the us are reported dead from corona and you knew a few of them?

sorry that's some crazy bad luck... please post or pm me their names and i'll donate to funeral/gofundme

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

less than 1000 healthy people in the us are reported dead from corona and you knew a few of them?

sorry that's some crazy bad luck... please post or pm me their names and i'll donate to funeral/gofundme
    Mike your posts are very ignorant. I agree the virus generally kills the older. I lost my best friend (45 years old) and 3 other friends that are less then 55. From what I remember you have health issues or had them? The virus isn't out of control like the media is trying but it still is bad.
    Points Awarded:

kingdom gave lakerboy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

wikkidinsane gave lakerboy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by dark star View Post

The stupidity level here is at an all time high.
    Points Awarded:

kingdom gave vitterd 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post

How much PISS is in that pool?

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22846

Numbers Can be manipulated though so actually numbers can be a LIE
    Booya numbers don’t lie

tucks
    tucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4825

Lol. You win the thread.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post

Some cat just got shot and killed a week ago at a cookout at one of the housing projects near my house. Last I heard, the shooter is still at large. I wonder if he will get added to the Coronavirus death list?

One man is dead after shots were fired this morning around 1 am outside of the Coopersdale Homes in Johnstown, according to officials in Johnstown. Officials say there were at least 75 people at a cookout last night in Coopersdale Homes. Cambria County 911 Center say they received eight phone calls in regards to hearing gunshots.

Police were called to the scene at 1:07 am and EMS arrived shortly after.
    Coroner Jeff Lees identified the victim shot as 26 year-old Armel Joe, who taken to Conemaugh Hospital in Johnstown, where he was pronounced dead thirty minutes later.
    An autopsy was performed this afternoon revealed Joe died from massive blood loss from a single gun shot wound to the abdomen.

Joe’s death has been ruled as a homicide by Coroner Jeff Lees. Johnstown Police say that don’t know suspect’s motive, but adds that they are no current threat to the public.
    Anyone with information is asked to contact the Johnstown Police directly.

https://www.wearecentralpa.com/news/...g-for-suspect/
    Last edited by Kermit; 05-25-20 at 01:21 AM.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

booya buried rip

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

is there any cremation or funeral homes trading public?

I need to invest.

Maybe buy some uhaul stocks for loading in dead bodies after memorial day weekend?

Let's get that money @

wakefield23
    wakefield23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3377

Booya and Milwaukee POTM

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Not crazy bud luck but probably a straight up lie most likely.. Good call out Mike..

Very hard to know one younger person across the entire country let alone 3 that died from Corona.. That's even if you work at a major hospital in an out break hot spot.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

The odds -

1000 People is 0.0003030303030303% of 330,000,000 Entire US population.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

Still looking for my first friend or coworker to even get diagnosed with the virus. No plague in Tennessee yet.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5409

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I still don't know one single person that got Corona yet here in Southern California.. As far as I'm concerned and in my family and circle of friends it is a HOAX!!

I read everyone that gets it that is reasonably healthy in the news recovers as well from it with no symptoms.. Pro athletes especially.. That's why sports should resume.. Athletes don't even get sick when they test positive...

Just ask the Utah Jazz NBA team..
    Yeah it's not that bad. Lots of psychos saying that people that don't wear masks should be killed lol.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15307

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Yeah it's not that bad. Lots of psychos saying that people that don't wear masks should be killed lol.
    I don't even wash my hands.

First ... 567891011 ... Last