d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Is it possinle people have built up antibodies by now..so the numbers are way do2n... virus was bad
    In NYC yeah, but not most places.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Is it possinle people have built up antibodies by now..so the numbers are way do2n... virus was bad
    Lol antibodies to what, imagination, fear? Doubtful.

magpie878
    magpie878's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7067

Wouldn't all the people who chose to stay locked indoors NOT have built up anything?

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

The states that actually had the fewest restrictions, have the fewest deaths.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Okieirish View Post
    Couldn't it be that the states with the most deaths and the most risk responded by placing the most restrictions? Cause and effect and such. Also, it's early.

Okieirish

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy View Post
    Hear me now and believe me later: The day will come when they determine that the quarantine did absolutely nothing to save lives.
    You are correct.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

You are correct.
    Who is "they"?

Okieirish

You have to understand Trump installed Fauci because he is a Liberal. If things go south Fauci will be to blame. A smart choice on Trumps part. We have to realize , probably at least 1/2 of the reported deaths, were not from COVID. This is a political game that is being played.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17012

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Who is "they"?
    hes talking about non binary ppl

Okieirish

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Who is "they"?

The "experts" of course.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    my buddys a nurse.. far from a hoax pal when theres millions of cases.....
    So his/her nursing license in some way makes that person a expert on diseases/viruses/global pandemics? Interesting, I happen to know plenty in the nursing profession courtesy of my sister in law and none of them have that level of expertise!

So what there a bunch of cases? you do realize there a whole bunch of flu cases every year as well correct? I don’t think anyone disputing the legitimacy of there in fact being a corona virus. The issue lies with the drastic measures they took and the utter bs of the fudged numbers they used in relation to mortality rate in order to scare everyone into a shut down.

As I said from the beginning when all said and done we will learn this virus is no more fatal than the flu (give or take a minuscule fraction of a percentage point). Meaning wrecking the economy was far too drastic and really the worst impact the virus will have had.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

You have to understand Trump installed Fauci because he is a Liberal. If things go south Fauci will be to blame. A smart choice on Trumps part. We have to realize , probably at least 1/2 of the reported deaths, were not from COVID. This is a political game that is being played.
    Fauci has held that position since 1984. Next move

Okieirish

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    So his/her nursing license in some way makes that person a expert on diseases/viruses/global pandemics? Interesting, I happen to know plenty in the nursing profession courtesy of my sister in law and none of them have that level of expertise!

So what there a bunch of cases? you do realize there a whole bunch of flu cases every year as well correct? I don’t think anyone disputing the legitimacy of there in fact being a corona virus. The issue lies with the drastic measures they took and the utter bs of the fudged numbers they used in relation to mortality rate in order to scare everyone into a shut down.

As I said from the beginning when all said and done we will learn this virus is no more fatal than the flu (give or take a minuscule fraction of a percentage point). Meaning wrecking the economy was far too drastic and really the worst impact the virus will have had.

You nailed it.

Okieirish

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Fauci has held that position since 1984. Next move
    He didn't fire him. So, what I said applies. He will be the fall guy if this goes bad.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

You nailed it.
    almost nailed it. there is no new, novel, covid, corona anything. let that sink in, understand it. it’s simple how this works but humans are gullible creatures and it’s why a relatively small group has ruled the overwhelming in number herd since the beginning of time.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

He didn't fire him. So, what I said applies. He will be the fall guy if this goes bad.
    You said he installed him. Whatever though. Fauci will keep his job or retire. Trump isn't that dumb. He NEVER fired Mueller for the same reason

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

5-21-20

79% of all confirmed deaths in Ohio are from nursing homes

1247 of 1556

only 306 deaths in the general public in Ohio

this is why stores are packed and lots of people aren't wearing masks and families are out in full force to shop...

i was right all along to not give a fukk about this thing

might have been more worried and been even more cautious if i lived in NYC... nah, I would've just left and not gone back for months which is what one of my cousins is doing as he lives in NYC but has been in Ohio for 2 months. smart man.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    5-21-20

1247 of 1556

this is why stores are packed and lots of people aren't wearing masks and families are out in full force to shop...

might have been more worried and been even more cautious if i lived in NYC... nah, I would've just left and not gone back for months which is what one of my cousins is doing as he lives in NYC but has been in Ohio for 2 months. smart man.
    Last I paid attention the death number in St. Louis wasn’t much greater than number of shooting deaths we have every year. Nothing gets shut down after someone gets shot!

Crazy when a 95 year old with heart disease dies that is somehow being called a covid casualty. Call me just a tad skeptical bout any the bs numbers they spit out since the beginning. The hard core believers love to point to the DRs, the same drug dealing assholes that created the opioid epidemic! Yea I totally trust they wouldn’t do or say anything that more agenda driven than safety. After all dr’s have proven to be nothing but ethical in the past!!

gopolks
    gopolks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1690

Maybe the title of this thread should be nominated for "The dumbest thing ever said in the history of the Universe"

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Too early to judge, within a couple months we should get a clear idea of the full potential of this virus. Too many wanna-be epidemilogists on SBR thinking they know. Doctors don't even know. This is a matter for science.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Corona Overrated..

Just order a ventilator online just in case .. Take some zinc tabs and some hydro tabs if you are old and fat and think you got it.

If you wanna go the extra mile - Pound the raw Garlic and vitamin C on the side daily. Take some anti inflammation meds also if you have them just incase. Grab an inhaler from a smoker friend of yours and drink black Coffee no sugar no milk also.. You'll be good!!

Just Breath Dog!!!!

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

dude youre retarted lol only the brokes crying that need to work because they have no money. get some sleep my friend

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15313

States with republican governors have had the fewest deaths. Some never even shut down.

While blue states have running been killing fields with one death after another due to poor decision making.
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave Emily_Haines 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Vitter post a link of the 2 fire fighters that were killed? I don’t recall seeing this in the philly news
    It was in Berks County. Should be on wfmz.com somewhere I’m sure. It was a lead story.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15313

Cuomo put that dumb mask mandate in on April 15

since then there have been 140k additional infections

those things are sure working great

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Stand corrected Vitter. Here’s the link. Shocked the guy was 40? https://www.lehighvalleylive.com/cor...s-brother.html

Do gotta chuckle with regard to NJ. Walking the dog today in Brigantine and was 1st day community center was open for beach tags. Must have been 300 in line easy. Very few Mask on When the city govt needs $$ for beach tags there’s no virus
    His brother died a few weeks earlier from Covid and he was 30

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Relax

5 million cases
    turn tv off man

U know better

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    When you cross 65 years old, your chance of getting cancer(s) increases dramatically. You won't be able to detect this on your own. In fact your chances of getting things like high blood pressure/cholesteral/vitamin/mineral levels that are off/etc goes up substantially. So no you can't learn any condition online and you're not a doctor either. You have no clue how to draw your own blood and analyze it for deficiencies.

You could have strange potassium levels and look everywhere online, you're going to find hundreds of things it could be related to. And when you go to the doctor he'll maybe tell you "you have an adrenal gland that's not functioning properly and you need surgery" or some shit like that.

There's a reason doctors go to school for 8 years and then do 4 years of residency after.

You're not going to do what they do by surfing on google.
    this isnt the old days most doctors nowadays are shit shows 8 years in school lol

wakefield23
    wakefield23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3377

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    5-21-20

1247 of 1556

Almost 90% of all deaths in Spain are 70+ years old with underlying conditions

This shit is f ucking insane

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

America's biggest problem isn't Covid-19. It's not even Donald Trump. It's that there are too many stupid people -- people who can't find their way from their bedroom to the bathroom without calling someone to ask for directions. Then we compound the problem by allowing these people to vote. It's little wonder we're as screwed up as we are.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: seaborneq

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    turn tv off man

U know better
    Uh oh mr conspiracy is here. Lemme guess, Covid is a conspiracy? Is anything real?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

We needed to shut down when we did. As we move forward we’ll have more information and time to prepare to live with this thing. Won’t stop us from making it some stupid political battle. Like it or not, things are opening back up now.

Black Coffee
    Black Coffee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2360

It's all about politics at this point...

Hope u all finally realize..

doesn't matter whether you are red or blue...

politicians don't give a fukk about you...

Wabashwonders
    Wabashwonders's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    If I get Corona I won't die.. Fake news.. If I do I won't check myself into a hospital I will die happily in my own home.. I'm old school like that.. I don't believe in Hospitals and doctors always knowing what I know.. That's just me..

I'm alive and healthy as an OX today at 52 years old.. Haven't seen a doctor in 20 years.. Just don't need to, I eat well, do cardio and check myself out medically.. I'm smart like that..

You can learn every medical condition and how to treat it online if you put in the work!!!

It's working for me so far..
    Im curious, why did you see a doctor 20 years ago?
    Last edited by Wabashwonders; 05-23-20 at 09:45 AM.

Wabashwonders
    Wabashwonders's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Don’t really believe it’s a hoax just believe it’s not justified in shutting the entire United States down and ruining people’s lives
    Maybe if our country had better leadership, that would not have happened.

First ... 3456789 ... Last