lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Shocking how dumb booya and lakerboy really are. I mean, you don’t think these could be real people could they? Nobody is this dumb.

Booya in charge of hospitals!! Bwaaaaahhhh. It’s a miracle he can even remember his log in info.

Two brothers, both firefighters died around here in 2 weeks, 30 and 40 years old. Yeah, real hoax. What dipshit losers must of you are.

Jibby....go punch your ashamed parents in the face for having you.
    The irony in this post is incredible.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Fauci guy has not seen a lab in 30 years he’s a politician with a degree who is in bed with the drug companies why did he not advise to lockdown the bath houses at the start of the aids epidemic? Guys a fukin clown I hope trump fires his fukin ass
    The drug companies don’t even have a cure so you are saying they are banking the entire economy and making mass hysteria in hopes to make money off a cure? They could cure many diseases that could make them a ton of money without collapsing the economy.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Fauci" the virus doesn't pose a threat"

Fauci" no need for masks"

Fauci" you can have sex with strangers"

Same guy who now says opening up will cause unnecessary death.

Same guy who says now to wear a mask.
    Same guy liberals love and just hope he points a finger at the president guys a clown

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    The drug companies don’t even have a cure so you are saying they are banking the entire economy and making mass hysteria in hopes to make money off a cure? They could cure many diseases that could make them a ton of money without collapsing the economy.
    At first everyone was spooked we shut down now that the data has came in they are playing political games. Like I said let everything crash I’ll look to make some deals. It’s destroying lives man far more then the disease wait tell winter you will see

goduke

So does the people with money not gain when everyone goes fukin broke? Because let me tell you people with money are sitting patient waiting to buy it all up. There will be no more small business all chain and box stores how do rich people not be benefit?
    But those chains/box stores/airlines or whatever that are big are collapsing too. What I’m saying is the money to be gain from this doesn’t outweigh the money lost. Those places still need people to drive sales and consume. If they don’t it doesn’t matter. Middle class is the engine, the train doesn’t move without consumption no matter how much money rich people have

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Then why the fuk are 70 percent of patients in ER in New York in quarantine? So let me ask you this how fukin long do we wait? And do you think it will be gone almost like small pox? It won’t it will always be here so do we stay hidden forever Pauly? We can’t and simply we won’t this won’t last threw summer the people will revolt, watch..
    We wait until the EXPERTS who are Scientists and Doctors tell us it's Okay....

Or do you think all the Scientists and Doctors are liberals posing as professionals?

If not soon enough.....

American pride ,individualism and selfishness will most likely cause a revolt......

When and if it does happen,you can kiss the US as a world power goodbye..........

goduke

At first everyone was spooked we shut down now that the data has came in they are playing political games. Like I said let everything crash I’ll look to make some deals. It’s destroying lives man far more then the disease wait tell winter you will see
    I agree with political games. Every governor right now wants to be the correct decision maker: I get that and don’t argue that point. But I still think it’s hard because you have to value human life over all in my opinion. And honestly this situation was always going to have people on both sides. If we did nothing and more people got sick then you would have had the other group saying we needlessly killed people. Since we quarantined and the numbers are smaller people say it was all a waste. There’s no dollar amount that is worth a human life. We live in a country of over abundance and greed when you hear people say that they would rather have people die than this. Honestly our politicians could have made this quarantine the easiest quarantine in history if they care about people and had our best interests. But they didn’t and don’t and that’s why there’s such a divide now

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Booya lives in a bubble. Take one look at any hospital and watch patients die right in front of you and then see if you call it a hoax. Or have one of your close family members get infected, then let's see how the mentality changes.
    With this mindset you should never leave the house again for any reason.

Danger and risk is everywhere.

Please stay home forever, Chevre.

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4113

Hear me now and believe me later: The day will come when they determine that the quarantine did absolutely nothing to save lives.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post

Or do you think all the Scientists and Doctors are liberals posing as professionals?

If not soon enough.....

American pride ,individualism and selfishness will most likely cause a revolt......

When and if it does happen,you can kiss the US as a world power goodbye..........
    So your willing to sit on quarantine tell next year impossible people will go fukin insane I don’t think you take into fair account what this is doing to people mentally man

lakerboy

I agree with political games. Every governor right now wants to be the correct decision maker: I get that and don’t argue that point. But I still think it’s hard because you have to value human life over all in my opinion. And honestly this situation was always going to have people on both sides. If we did nothing and more people got sick then you would have had the other group saying we needlessly killed people. Since we quarantined and the numbers are smaller people say it was all a waste. There’s no dollar amount that is worth a human life. We live in a country of over abundance and greed when you hear people say that they would rather have people die than this. Honestly our politicians could have made this quarantine the easiest quarantine in history if they care about people and had our best interests. But they didn’t and don’t and that’s why there’s such a divide now
    If they really wanted to quarantine they should have started in February and all borders should have been closed from Feb 15 latest.

Guess what would happened if Trump did that? Exactly.

Now those same party governors don't want to open there states.

I was being called a racist piece of shit on Facebook when I said"ban all flights from China" on January 3.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9592

But those chains/box stores/airlines or whatever that are big are collapsing too. What I’m saying is the money to be gain from this doesn’t outweigh the money lost. Those places still need people to drive sales and consume. If they don’t it doesn’t matter. Middle class is the engine, the train doesn’t move without consumption no matter how much money rich people have

Classic...Of course that's what the trial run is all about.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Classic...Of course that's what the trial run is all about.
    So you’re saying this is a trial run for what?

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy View Post
    Hear me now and believe me later: The day will come when they determine that the quarantine did absolutely nothing to save lives.
    Columbia study today says a lockdown 2 weeks early would have saved 36,000 lives.

The anti intellectual movement in this country is led by the dumbest people. Trump is leading you idiots to your death and you will follow him right in. The internet is maybe the worst thing to ever happen. It has given a voice to the dumbest people on earth. Many of them in this very thread.

lakerboy

So your willing to sit on quarantine tell next year impossible people will go fukin insane I don’t think you take into fair account what this is doing to people mentally man
    He doesn't care. He is scared of the virus ( maybe rightfully depending on his health). He might already be home and retired.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post

If not soon enough.....

America has the smartest people in the world and the dumbest. Trump has given a voice to the dumbest and now they feel emboldened like never before.

This country has never been in worse shape than it is now and if this president doesn’t get out soon, it will only get worse.

pilebuck13

Columbia study today says a lockdown 2 weeks early would have saved 36,000 lives.

The anti intellectual movement in this country is led by the dumbest people. Trump is leading you idiots to your death and you will follow him right in. The internet is maybe the worst thing to ever happen. It has given a voice to the dumbest people on earth. Many of them in this very thread.
    Nobody gives a fuk about a university study , the same universities who predicted millions would die?

pilebuck13

America has the smartest people in the world and the dumbest. Trump has given a voice to the dumbest and now they feel emboldened like never before.

This country has never been in worse shape than it is now and if this president doesn’t get out soon, it will only get worse.
    And Biden or any other politician is a fukin genius? How about you don’t try and politicize this. It does nothing

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9592

~~~~
    Vitturd is calling himself out again.

~~~

Vitturd remains on alley lockdown.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28484

This entire event is just a continuation of the government and media's decades-long campaign of division, fear and consumption. Keep the people divided and at odds with each other, keep them in fear and keep them consuming. All the while stripping away more of our freedoms with the justification of security and safety.

goduke

I’m not saying we should quarantine for a year but I do want to comment on people’s mentality. I think mentally many US people are weak. The fact that some can go unstable from simply being at home for long periods of time really addresses the bigger problem. People don’t know how to deal with life. This should have been an opportunity for many to slow down and see what really matters in life and it hasn’t. They are self absorbed with such silly insignificant things. And the reality is they don’t know how to deal with problems because they dive into outlets to ignore it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Wabashwonders

pilebuck13

Trump is so dumb yet everyone blames him because what? Because he didn’t take action sooner? Yet you all think he’s a idiot so why would you believe him to begin with? Why don’t you try and not to listen to politicians and the government and take your life in your own fukin hands

lakerboy

Nobody gives a fuk about a university study , the same universities who predicted millions would die?
    On top of that Columbia.

Two weeks before that di Blasio and pelosi were in Chinatown telling people to go out and enjoy.

LMAO

pilebuck13

On top of that Columbia.

Two weeks before that di Blasio and pelosi were in Chinatown telling people to go out and enjoy.

LMAO
    Making it political is hilarious Fauci told everyone to go to the fukin super bowl and take flights in February who is more to blame a fukin scientist or a politician lmao

lakerboy

I’m not saying we should quarantine for a year but I do want to comment on people’s mentality. I think mentally many US people are weak. The fact that some can go unstable from simply being at home for long periods of time really addresses the bigger problem. People don’t know how to deal with life. This should have been an opportunity for many to slow down and see what really matters in life and it hasn’t. They are self absorbed with such silly insignificant things. And the reality is they don’t know how to deal with problems because they dive into outlets to ignore it.
    Great post. Good opportunity to learn how to budget and manage the household better. Organize your life. Prepare for a different future. Instead people were worrying about not being able to go to a bar and blow money they don't even have.

vitterd

Models prediction millions would die without a lockdown and they were right. We are coming up on 100k dead. When will you guys get this?

Of course you don’t think expert studies matter. Why would you. Smart people are all liberals trying to get trump. Jesus

lakerboy

Making it political is hilarious Fauci told everyone to go to the fukin super bowl and take flights in February who is more to blame a fukin scientist or a politician lmao
    Fauci is a total clown. 36 years in the same position. Just think about that. Yet he knew nothing and helped no one. Total JOKE. Unelected guy has been in charge of health studies for 36 years. Sounds like a FIFA president to me. We know how those turned out.

vitterd

And Biden or any other politician is a fukin genius? How about you don’t try and politicize this. It does nothing
    Trump is too dangerous. His actions, blaming others, mixed messages, lack of leadership.....has cost lives. Of course that had to do with politics. That’s who is driving the bus right now.

pilebuck13

Trump is too dangerous. His actions, blaming others, mixed messages, lack of leadership.....has cost lives. Of course that had to do with politics. That’s who is driving the bus right now.
    I don’t believe any politician could have handled this Much better in a democracy where people have rights. I’m not some Fox News trump homer bro, he fuks up all the time they all fukin do.

vitterd

I don’t believe any politician could have handled this Much better in a democracy where people have rights. I’m not some Fox News trump homer bro, he fuks up all the time they all fukin do.
    I do. He fired the pandemic team. He called it the dems new hoax. He downplayed it for so long. Even now he won’t wear a mask, which means his sheep won’t, which means the virus will keep spreading. He’s a problem.

We have to ask why every other country had done a better job handling this. At some point, it comes back to the leader.

pilebuck13

I do. He fired the pandemic team. He called it the dems new hoax. He downplayed it for so long. Even now he won’t wear a mask, which means his sheep won’t, which means the virus will keep spreading. He’s a problem.

We have to ask why every other country had done a better job handling this. At some point, it comes back to the leader.
    Blame one man for everything until the next man comes aboard. Idk I don’t look to the government to help me with fuking anything our political system is beyond broken on both fukin sides of the isle. Plenty of democrats who are lying ass crooks as well. All it does is keep everyone fighting about who’s less evil when it’s so corrupt so fukin deep it matters not at all who is in office. I’m over it have a g night

vitterd

Blame one man for everything until the next man comes aboard. Idk I don’t look to the government to help me with fuking anything our political system is beyond broken on both fukin sides of the isle. Plenty of democrats who are lying ass crooks as well. All it does is keep everyone fighting about who’s less evil when it’s so corrupt so fukin deep it matters not at all who is in office. I’m over it have a g night
    I don’t blame just him but he’s certainly deserves a big part of the blame. He is the president and has done a terrible job. Take care

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Fauci" the virus doesn't pose a threat"

Fauci" no need for masks"

Fauci" you can have sex with strangers"

Same guy who now says opening up will cause unnecessary death.

Same guy who says now to wear a mask.
    he said that when less than 50 cases in us. changed his tune real quick when it started rising.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    he said that when less than 50 cases in us. changed his tune real quick when it started rising.
    So did the rest of the country lmao what kinda excuse is that? Fuk do people really sit and watch cable news and people in DC and wait for them to tell them what to do w their family’s? I pulled my kids out of school a month before schools shut down I told my boss I was not riding in crew van all because I seen what was going on in Italy and China from the fukin internet people called me crazy but I had no idea what was to come. So after doing this and seeing the nation lockdown and people no longer calling me crazy and looking at the fukin data this is far to extreme at this point.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Almost 100k corpses says otherwise.

Worst take that I've ever seen in my life and that's including s*** people have sent me from Fox news

First 1234567 ... Last