Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Goat Milk, I have a degree in Microbiology, Immunology, and Molecular Genetics. Healthy people do not spread diseases. Asymptomatic carrier nonsense is to spread fear. If you truly fear the virus and think you have medical conditions, staying home probably is the right choice for you but quarantining healthy people is a joke. I've posted before on headlines on H1N1 and H3N2 having the same type of headlines a Covid19... Asymptomatic carriers can spread H1N1/H3N2, Just breathing can spread H1N1/H3N2, etc... Google it. But for some reason, with SARS-CoV2, it picked up steam. This was better planned I suppose.

Anyway, like I said, you're in a "demoralized" state like many around the world. I can write paragraphs and paragraphs on why this virus isn't as deadly as the media portrays it out to be but you will not change your mind. Watch the video above. Even then you will not understand what's truly going on... That's how deep people are brainwashed.

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7766

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    if you're in good health... you have a much greater chance of dying in a car accident driving to the beach than you do of getting covid and dying... and if you're in bad health then maybe put down the cigarettes and donuts instead of worrying about masks/distancing
    So true. They tell people to wear masks and stay home but they don't say shit about diet change and staying healthy. Wonder why...

wakefield23
    wakefield23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3377

In Spain bars and beaches opened 3 weeks ago, have been crowded, as you can imagine.

Last week we had 2 deaths, less than 10 needed intensive care, around 100-200 positives/day when with the lockdown the numbers were 2000 or 3000 day.

Yeah, that's the same pattern the normal flu run every f ucking year, because this is just a f ucking flu with the same death numbers that the F ucking flu

You were lied, and you don't have the balls to face it

Dumb and cowards

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    Goat Milk, I have a degree in Microbiology, Immunology, and Molecular Genetics. Healthy people do not spread diseases. Asymptomatic carrier nonsense is to spread fear. If you truly fear the virus and think you have medical conditions, staying home probably is the right choice for you but quarantining healthy people is a joke. I've posted before on headlines on H1N1 and H3N2 having the same type of headlines a Covid19... Asymptomatic carriers can spread H1N1/H3N2, Just breathing can spread H1N1/H3N2, etc... Google it. But for some reason, with SARS-CoV2, it picked up steam. This was better planned I suppose.

Anyway, like I said, you're in a "demoralized" state like many around the world. I can write paragraphs and paragraphs on why this virus isn't as deadly as the media portrays it out to be but you will not change your mind. Watch the video above. Even then you will not understand what's truly going on... That's how deep people are brainwashed.
    I will indeed change my mind. Please write these paragraphs as I'm willing to learn. Like I said, I am not a scientist, I don't have your fancy degrees, and I defer to people who know. I'm not going to listen to Jibby, he doesn't know shit. And I watched about half that video and that's mostly about psychology, I'm simply interested in the disease.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    quote of the century
    you are being kind and generous, but fact is your shit blows my shit away
    every day of the week

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

this just on the local news here, the dog that was said to have the covid19 here in nc, now they saying the dog was never sick just another fake news in this crap of over kill the dog name was winston just goggle it...........

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    wow between 20 people in this thread we know a combined 50 people that have died from covid!

that's a pretty high ratio since only 1 out of every 10,000 people that isn't in a nursing home in this country have died from covid

so if you know 1,000 people you have a 10% chance of knowing someone that died from covid, and a 1% chance of knowing 2 people, and a 1 in 10 million chance of knowing 7 people that died... and a 1 in 100 trillion chance of knowing 14 people that died
    Found out about another 2 of my clients died today.
    - 72 y/o male with diabetes
    - 66 y/o female with minimal health issues

It happens. They would not have died near-term without covid.

I have a feeling this is going to become regular for awhile.

This shit is definitely not fake.

I;ll be at 7 soon. I guess I'm 1 in 10 million.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    So true. They tell people to wear masks and stay home but they don't say shit about diet change and staying healthy. Wonder why...
    "If this had been an actual emergency, you would have been instructed where to tune in your area for news and official dis information."

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Found out about another 2 of my clients died today.
    - 72 y/o male with diabetes
    - 66 y/o female with minimal health issues

It happens. They would not have died near-term without covid.

I have a feeling this is going to become regular for awhile.

This shit is definitely not fake.

I;ll be at 7 soon. I guess I'm 1 in 10 million.
    Nothing we can do. Think vaccine being rushed is dumbest idea, no clue what that could cause 15 years later. Vaccines usually take 1 decade to develop properly.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I will indeed change my mind. Please write these paragraphs as I'm willing to learn. Like I said, I am not a scientist, I don't have your fancy degrees, and I defer to people who know. I'm not going to listen to Jibby, he doesn't know shit. And I watched about half that video and that's mostly about psychology, I'm simply interested in the disease.
    It’s a virus bro, not a disease!! Ppl with cancer have a disease, and if I was one of those unfortunate ppl the way we spazzing over this sissy virus would really piss me off!!!

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    It’s a virus bro, not a disease!! Ppl with cancer have a disease, and if I was one of those unfortunate ppl the way we spazzing over this sissy virus would really piss me off!!!
    Lol whatever bro. Virus. Haven't heard from you in months. LeeTreaper? Buried his ass for you.

2daBank

Lol whatever bro. Virus. Haven't heard from you in months. LeeTreaper? Buried his ass for you.
    I pretty much stopped posting everywhere when they took sports away. Had no interest arguing with ppl about my feelings on this garbage,, I missed ya’ll but until we get sports back just not much to talk about since I can’t stand this subject! Lol.

What was final tally on ya’lls contest? I saw you had a nice lead towards the end. Thought it was funny guys were burying you so early on, as I said then far from over, a lot can happen in course of 100 plays! Did you finish in the black? Did he actually leave? I recall seeing him say he was gonna stay regardless, lol. Nice job.

2daBank

I wouldn’t go H2H with you in nba regular season. Any other sport sure, you def follow nba closer than me, I hardly bet the regular season anymore.

Goat Milk

I pretty much stopped posting everywhere when they took sports away. Had no interest arguing with ppl about my feelings on this garbage,, I missed ya’ll but until we get sports back just not much to talk about since I can’t stand this subject! Lol.

What was final tally on ya’lls contest? I saw you had a nice lead towards the end. Thought it was funny guys were burying you so early on, as I said then far from over, a lot can happen in course of 100 plays! Did you finish in the black? Did he actually leave? I recall seeing him say he was gonna stay regardless, lol. Nice job.
    Ruined him, he said he was staying but I haven't seen him around. Yeah you did call that. Figured you'd chime back in there at some point during the contest. Finished like 60-40 I believe for the 100 plays. He didn't come close.

tiktok
    tiktok's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7665

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I always said CORONA is overrated. You do not shut down the entire US economy over this at this point knowing what we know..

You accept the few casualties and keep the economy and American way of life going..

China never shut down completely and they started this BS.. They are up and running smoothly now..
    China was shut down longer than the US has been. (I have family living in China)

2daBank

Ruined him, he said he was staying but I haven't seen him around. Yeah you did call that. Figured you'd chime back in there at some point during the contest. Finished like 60-40 I believe for the 100 plays. He didn't come close.
    Nice. Really never doubted ya. I knew he would have had to continue winning at a good clip to even have a chance. He and others were doing way too much celebrating after 20 plays, kinda same way they act like games are over before halftime! Lol. Congrats.

Goat Milk

Nice. Really never doubted ya. I knew he would have had to continue winning at a good clip to even have a chance. He and others were doing way too much celebrating after 20 plays, kinda same way they act like games are over before halftime! Lol. Congrats.
    Lol thanks

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    you are being kind and generous, but fact is your shit blows my shit away
    every day of the week
    nah, everything I’ve said in 7 yrs you’ve managed to encapsulate it in 2 sentences

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

Quote Originally Posted by wakefield23 View Post
    In Spain bars and beaches opened 3 weeks ago, have been crowded, as you can imagine.

Last week we had 2 deaths, less than 10 needed intensive care, around 100-200 positives/day when with the lockdown the numbers were 2000 or 3000 day.

Yeah, that's the same pattern the normal flu run every f ucking year, because this is just a f ucking flu with the same death numbers that the F ucking flu

You were lied, and you don't have the balls to face it

Dumb and cowards
    You might consider taking medical advice from someone who’s been in that field for 50 years instead of a guy who suggests an injection of Lysol.
    If you want to pretend everything’s normal, go right ahead. Make sure you know where the nearest ER is.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by floridagolfer View Post
    You might consider taking medical advice from someone who’s been in that field for 50 years instead of a guy who suggests an injection of Lysol.
    If you want to pretend everything’s normal, go right ahead. Make sure you know where the nearest ER is.
    The same ppl who pushed opiates like crazy more worried about profit than the fact they were creating a herd of junkies? While I agree with not trusting other non qualified ppl advice I just can’t help but be skeptical of the medical community who is controlled by pharm company dollars!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

The same ppl who pushed opiates like crazy more worried about profit than the fact they were creating a herd of junkies? While I agree with not trusting other non qualified ppl advice I just can’t help but be skeptical of the medical community who is controlled by pharm company dollars!
    I'm sure more people in America were ruined from Opiates then Corona that's for sure!! Pharmacy devils win over the virus there.. China also loves to ship mass amounts of fentanyl the silent killer to the US!!

2daBank

I'm sure more people in America were ruined from Opiates then Corona that's for sure!! Pharmacy devils win over the virus there.. China also loves to ship mass amounts of fentanyl the silent killer to the US!!
    Well depends how you look at it. I have no doubt opiates ruined more lives than the actual covid virus. However if we count all the ppl lives being screwed up by the economic impact the shut down has caused then id guess corona wins!! Lol

Goat Milk

Booya gonna get buried as usual here

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10294

Been losing the opiate fight for many years, a lot of that junk comes in from Asia, get rich and kills our people, launder the cash in our communities by buying homes, cars, boats, property ....etc.... vicious cycle.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Not a hoax but not as serious as was once thought.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

dangerously gullible posters highly allergic to work in here

like cleaning up after the riots black lives scatter

blackbart
    blackbart's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

Woman, 15 friends test positive for coronavirus after night out at Lynch’s

40-year-old health care worker says she regrets not taking precautions

JACKSONVILLE BEACH, Fla. – Erika Crisp has been short of breath for several days and has tested positive for COVID-19.
    So have more than a dozen of her friends.
    The one thing they all had in common: a night out at Lynch's Irish Pub on June 6 in Jacksonville Beach.
    Crisp, a 40-year-old health care worker from Jacksonville, said she’s been sick for eight days, and 15 of her friends have also tested positive for COVID-19.
    Lynch’s learned some of its customers had tested positive for coronavirus after visiting the pub and the general manager opted to shut down voluntarily over the weekend for a deep cleaning.
    Crisp said she and her friends had been careful with social distancing and had stayed indoors for months “doing everything the right way.”
    “And then the first night we go out, Murphy’s Law, I guess,” Crisp said. “The only thing we have in common is that one night at that one bar.”
    Crisp said she regrets going out to celebrate after months of quarantining.
    “I think we were careless and we went out into a public place when we should not have. And we were not wearing masks. I think we had a whole 'Out of sight, out of mind' mentality. The state opens back up and said everybody was fine, so we took advantage of that,” Crisp said.
    She said it's a lesson for everyone.
    “We should be wearing masks. We should be social distancing,” Crisp said. “It was too soon to open everything back up.”
    Lynch’s general manager said the pub will reopen at 11 a.m. Tuesday.
    Copyright 2020 by WJXT News4Jax - All rights reserved.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

For fukks sake stay the fukk at home if you are scared of this flu.....it’s not that difficult

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Be careful
    Men

Wear A mask

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Booya gonna get buried as usual here
    This thread did not age well but Booya threads never do. He’s a paste eating fool.

jonal
    jonal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2195

Quote Originally Posted by blackbart View Post
    Woman, 15 friends test positive for coronavirus after night out at Lynch’s

40-year-old health care worker says she regrets not taking precautions

JACKSONVILLE BEACH, Fla. – Erika Crisp has been short of breath for several days and has tested positive for COVID-19.
    So have more than a dozen of her friends.
    The one thing they all had in common: a night out at Lynch's Irish Pub on June 6 in Jacksonville Beach.
    Crisp, a 40-year-old health care worker from Jacksonville, said she’s been sick for eight days, and 15 of her friends have also tested positive for COVID-19.
    Lynch’s learned some of its customers had tested positive for coronavirus after visiting the pub and the general manager opted to shut down voluntarily over the weekend for a deep cleaning.
    Crisp said she and her friends had been careful with social distancing and had stayed indoors for months “doing everything the right way.”
    “And then the first night we go out, Murphy’s Law, I guess,” Crisp said. “The only thing we have in common is that one night at that one bar.”
    Crisp said she regrets going out to celebrate after months of quarantining.
    “I think we were careless and we went out into a public place when we should not have. And we were not wearing masks. I think we had a whole 'Out of sight, out of mind' mentality. The state opens back up and said everybody was fine, so we took advantage of that,” Crisp said.
    She said it's a lesson for everyone.
    “We should be wearing masks. We should be social distancing,” Crisp said. “It was too soon to open everything back up.”
    Lynch’s general manager said the pub will reopen at 11 a.m. Tuesday.
    Copyright 2020 by WJXT News4Jax - All rights reserved.

BUT BUT THE CHINESE VIRUS IS HOAX PERPETRATED BY THE DAMN LIBTARDS TO RUIN KING TRUMP'S RE-ELECTION!

Make America Great for Caucasians Only Again

Look those damn libtards even infected Tom Rice with the chinese virus... i heard one of his slaves, i mean housekeepers purposely coughed on him to get him infected. #OAN #BlackLivesMatterOnlyAfterWhiteLivesRigh tsAreProtected

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/5...e-for-covid-19

Just a good ol boy....
    Rep. Tom RiceHUGH (TOM) THOMPSON RICEHouse GOP lawmaker tests positive for COVID-19Lobbying worldHouse GOP scores rare floor victory by outmaneuvering Democrats on tax billMORE (R-S.C.) announced Monday that he and his family had tested positive for the coronavirus, becoming the eighth member of Congress to have a confirmed or presumed case of the disease.

Rice said in a Facebook post that he, his wife and son had developed symptoms of COVID-19 — which he referred to as the "Wuhan flu" — in the last week but are now recovering.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by jonal View Post
    BUT BUT THE CHINESE VIRUS IS HOAX PERPETRATED BY THE DAMN LIBTARDS TO RUIN KING TRUMP'S RE-ELECTION!

Make America Great for Caucasians Only Again

Look those damn libtards even infected Tom Rice with the chinese virus... i heard one of his slaves, i mean housekeepers purposely coughed on him to get him infected. #OAN #BlackLivesMatterOnlyAfterWhiteLivesRigh tsAreProtected

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/5...e-for-covid-19

Just a good ol boy....
    Rep. Tom RiceHUGH (TOM) THOMPSON RICEHouse GOP lawmaker tests positive for COVID-19Lobbying worldHouse GOP scores rare floor victory by outmaneuvering Democrats on tax billMORE (R-S.C.) announced Monday that he and his family had tested positive for the coronavirus, becoming the eighth member of Congress to have a confirmed or presumed case of the disease.

Rice said in a Facebook post that he, his wife and son had developed symptoms of COVID-19 — which he referred to as the "Wuhan flu" — in the last week but are now recovering.
    It’s depressing when you hear a guy like him is recovering and so many better people have been taken by this pandemic
    Points Awarded:

jonal gave vitterd 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

We lost our chance to do something good for the country when the virus was in the White House six weeks ago. All we had to do was to have the president touch the right door handle. Damn ... so close!

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2353

Quote Originally Posted by floridagolfer View Post
    We lost our chance to do something good for the country when the virus was in the White House six weeks ago. All we had to do was to have the president touch the right door handle. Damn ... so close!
    There is always a chance that someone will cough on his filet-o-fish sandwich..

First ... 131415161718 Last