MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Have you ever heard of spinning a story to blame one side or another to suit your taste.??

There is no evidence of any criminality.

That video by a DA, Barnhill, who has recused himself may not even exist. If the video exist, the public has not seen it. Do DA's lie?

I know i saw someone say he was a convicted fellon.....There are NO records of that...More BS.
    Theres a 911 call reporting a suspect, matching kids description, stealing stuff from a construction site in neighborhood. That's the crime that preceeded this confrontation.

That's the witness that sinks the case for the black kid. Loses the innocent tag.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

the "jogger" and the shooter's father, Greg McMichael (that was in bed of truck) have a history, back when the father worked as an investigator or as law enforcement. So at the very least we know the deceased was prosecuted fairly recently and has a record

from the recusal statement of Barhill

https://www.wbtv.com/2020/05/07/gbi-...ahmaud-arbery/

Ahmaud, the deceased, had a juvenile and adult felony record.

In that regard, given the connection between myself and my son, and my son having worked with Greg McMichael for several years, and now known that he and Greg McMichael both helped with the previous prosecution of Arbery; I believe it is in the best interest of justice to recuse both myself and my office from this particular investigation.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Theres a 911 call reporting a suspect, matching kids description, stealing stuff from a construction site in neighborhood. That's the crime that preceeded this confrontation.

That's the witness that sinks the case for the black kid. Loses the innocent tag.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

This family are not strangers to the local criminal justice system. From best we can tell, Ahmauds older brother has gone to prison in the past and is currently in the Glynn jail, without bond, awaiting new felony prosecution. It also appears a cousin has been prosecuted by DA Johnson's office. Ahmaud, the deceased, had a juvenile and adult felony record.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Black dude has thug written all over him.. Criminal record, didn't live there, didn't look like he was wearing the right clothes to go on a long run, etc..

I wouldn't be surprised if he was out stealing or doing something illegal.. The MEDIA portrays him as this saint just peacefully jogging..

Lastly he was the final aggressor and charged the white guy with a gun and began punching him in the face.. At that point it does become self defense...

I'm a bit on the fence now. I'd like to know more?

Still the 2 white guys should not have been chasing him down in the truck and trying to stop him at gun point.. They should have called the police and continued to follow him without engaging until the police showed up.

Still leaning that the 2 white guys get charged with murder charges. This all could have been avoided.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Too bad they didn’t kill each other. Could have gotten rid of two bad stones at the same time.

Now we will be spending a lot of taxpayer money

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30364

Seems almost a dead ringer for the Trayvon Martin incident

ridgeway
    ridgeway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6205

Guy is going for a run and gets killed. Terrible!

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Fat Fukk Whitlock can choke on Drumpf's c@ck

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    This family are not strangers to the local criminal justice system. From best we can tell, Ahmauds older brother has gone to prison in the past and is currently in the Glynn jail, without bond, awaiting new felony prosecution. It also appears a cousin has been prosecuted by DA Johnson's office. Ahmaud, the deceased, had a juvenile and adult felony record.

Funny the parents talked like he was an angel

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Funny the parents talked like he was an angel
    Lawyers advise. Paint the kid as a Saint. Lawsuits coming up, millions from the city about to be paid probably to the family.. Arrests waited 3 months to long..

The Family be like this in a year -

Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-08-20 at 06:34 PM.

HockeyRocks

I have found this: Arbery was given 5 yrs probation as a first offender for carrying a weapon on campus. I assume some school campus and then was convicted of probation violation in 2018 for shoplifting. If you find anything, you can get back to us.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

This is how I see it:

Dad and son had their 9mm gun stolen out of their vehicle a month or 2 before this incident.
    A contractor has a video showing an individual going on the construction site 4 times I believe at night time.
    This information is shown to the McMichaels family.
    The McMichaels see the individual going down the street. They jump in their car with their guns to go talk to him. They said they grab their guns because they don't know if the guy has a gun. This could be linked to them thinking this guy stole their gun and/or they are prejudice towards black people.
    When the McMichaels get in front of Ahmaud, Travis is standing outside his truck with his shotgun and his dad is in the back of the truck. They start yelling something at Ahmaud for a few seconds. Ahmaud runs around the truck. Travis is on the leftfront side of the truck, and Ahmaud while running around the truck runs in front of the truck and grabs the shotgun. At this point Travis believes he is being attacked and fires a shot. Struggle continues, punches thrown. Two more shots go off.

Ahmaud's view:
    He is jogging down the street. Two random guys start yelling at him to stop, stop , stop. He is weirded out by them, so he turns around and runs the other way. They drive past him and stop and jump out. At this point he is scared and on high alert; the guy standing next to the car has a shotgun and is yelling something at him. He runs around the truck. He sees the guy who keeps yelling at him, and is only about 5 ft away at this point, so he grabs the shotgun out of fear for his life; he feels he needs to fight for his life, especially since the first shot went off immediately after his hands touch the shotgun.

Few things:
    Did Ahmaud commit breakins that morning? If you know, please post a link to a source.
    The father and son had no right to go after someone with their guns to confront Ahmaud over a minor offense, especially since people's lives are not at risk at that moment.
    The son that fired the 3 shots, will probably get voluntary manslaughter. https://law.justia.com/codes/georgia...icle-1/16-5-2/
    The dad in the back of the truck, might get some form of assault or something along the lines of intimidating a victim with a firearm.

I just found out yesterday they were both arrested for murder. In Georgia it is just murder; no 1st or 2nd degree. https://law.justia.com/codes/georgia...ticle-1/16-5-1
    I believe the charges will be changed to what I stated above.

https://law.justia.com/codes/georgia...r-5/article-1/

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    This is how I see it:

Dad and son had their 9mm gun stolen out of their vehicle a month or 2 before this incident.
    A contractor has a video showing an individual going on the construction site 4 times I believe at night time.
    The McMichaels see the individual going down the street. They jump in their car with their guns to go talk to him. They said they grab their guns because they don't know if the guy has a gun. This could be linked to them thinking this guy stole their gun and/or they are prejudice towards black people.
    When the McMichaels get in front of Ahmaud, Travis is standing outside his truck with his shotgun and his dad is in the back of the truck. They start yelling something at Ahmaud for a few seconds. Ahmaud runs around the truck. Travis is on the leftfront side of the truck, and Ahmaud while running around the truck runs in front of the truck and grabs the shotgun. At this point Travis believes he is being attacked and fires a shot. Struggle continues, punches thrown. Two more shots go off.

Ahmaud's view:
    He is jogging down the street. Two random guys start yelling at him to stop, stop , stop. He is weirded out by them, so he turns around and runs the other way. They drive past him and stop and jump out. At this point he is scared and on high alert; the guy standing next to the car has a shotgun and is yelling something at him. He runs around the truck. He sees the guy who keeps yelling at him, and is only about 5 ft away at this point, so he grabs the shotgun out of fear for his life; he feels he needs to fight for his life, especially since the first shot went off immediately after his hands touch the shotgun.

Few things:
    Did Ahmaud commit breakins that morning? If you know, please post a link to a source.
    The father and son had no right to go after someone with their guns to confront Ahmaud over a minor offense, especially since people's lives are not at risk at that moment.
    The son that fired the 3 shots, will probably get voluntary manslaughter. https://law.justia.com/codes/georgia...icle-1/16-5-2/
    The dad in the back of the truck, might get some form of assault or something along the lines of intimidating a victim with a firearm.

I just found out yesterday they were both arrested for murder. In Georgia it is just murder; no 1st or 2nd degree. https://law.justia.com/codes/georgia...ticle-1/16-5-1

I'm betting it's all plead down to aggravated assault- probation

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    This is how I see it:

Ahmaud's view:

Few things:

Pretty good break down..

Only think you left out is Ahmaud was throwing punches and connecting and not just grabbing the shotgun. He was throwing punches and landing and then it was game on and then he got shot and killed..

I'm thinking manslaughter and a few years in prison..

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    I have found this: Arbery was given 5 yrs probation as a first offender for carrying a weapon on campus. I assume some school campus and then was convicted of probation violation in 2018 for shoplifting. If you find anything, you can get back to us.
    Probably nothing more to say. Assuming his juvenile records are sealed. Sad that anyone died and lives are gonna change but I’m not seeing LaFraud paying for the funeral of the white postal worker who was killed by a black man because he didn’t get his stimulus check

MinnesotaFats

Probably nothing more to say. Assuming his juvenile records are sealed. Sad that anyone died and lives are gonna change but I’m not seeing LaFraud paying for the funeral of the white postal worker who was killed by a black man because he didn’t get his stimulus check
    Exactly

I wonder if Lebron out his fake see thru black rimmed Malcom X glasses on while making his comments

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

The United States is turning into the Soviet Union right now as we speak. Le-Jerkoff Game Fixing Champion of the World will still be rich after that. Stop worrying about sports and watching the garbage. It's all fake and entertainment. People jerking off with this crap is how we got into this predicament in the first place.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

This was straight cold blooded murder and it's not even debatable.

Imagine the previous occupations, ages, location the same but flip the color of the skin.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Pretty good break down..

Only think you left out is Ahmaud was throwing punches and connecting and not just grabbing the shotgun. He was throwing punches and landing and then it was game on and then he got shot and killed..

I'm thinking manslaughter and a few years in prison..
    He had a right to defend himself against these cold blooded murderers. Even cops on twitter were saying they'd have no right to stop him because maybe he had the same skin as someone who was doing simple robberies in the area.

This is shit you see in subsaharan Africa between villagers and tribes.

The prosecuters office should all be canned. They weren't even going to bring charges and friend of the ex swine.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post

Imagine the previous occupations, ages, location the same but flip the color of the skin.
    If a white guy tried to steal shit in Compton and then ran down the street, he should expect to get killed

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

Don't be a hypocrite. Those coons attacked many white people during those L.A. LeBrony Riots. Outnumbered them 1,000 to 1 and beat them down. I don't need to speak about their behavior. It always shows. Yet, the only the fake media ever covers is when something bad happens to a black man that a white man did.

Did we forget about the African black cop in Minnesota that shot a white mother for no reason and killed her? Nah. The press wouldn't even say his race. When the blacks do it, they don't show pictures or the race. Total jerkoff cheating POS media in this country. Fake Liars.

MinnesotaFats

Not really.... look it's strictly political at this point, but the reason the DA didn't charge is he didn't think he had a winning case.

And he doesn't.

For a prosecutor to prove Murder, certain facts must be made clear. First and foremost, a defendant*must have acted in a way that caused the death of another person. Secondly, the prosecutor must show that the defendant acted with "malice." Lastly, a prosecutor must prove that a defendant acted without a justifiable reason. There's 0 chance a jury finds all 3 legs to this case are worthy of conviction. Further, there's no intent. They clearly just wanted to speak with the guy and perform a citizens arrest, which is legal- and executed by trained law enforcement to boot.

The law is very complicated however. Certain actions during the offense may lead to different charges. For example, premeditated murder will usually be charged as First Degree Murder. If the death of a person occurred as a result of a DUI accident, the defendant may be charged with DUI Murder. What do you have here? Is the black kid "clean"? Certainly not.

There's no case and the acquittal is going to create a race riot.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I am curious to see all of the surveillance video that supposedly exists. I don't think that it exonerates the father and son from killing the guy as I think that they should have just followed him until the cops were on scene, but it would certainly show a different narrative than the media has painted.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eidolon

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4125

Not really.... look it's strictly political at this point, but the reason the DA didn't charge is he didn't think he had a winning case.

And he doesn't.
    Lord a mercy, I don't wanna be in Georgia the day that verdict comes down....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    If a white guy tried to steal shit in Compton and then ran down the street, he should expect to get killed
    He'd be robbed, shot and killed even if he didn't steal shit.

If he was dressed in nice running clothes and running down the hard streets in Compton or the LBC and then charged some gang banging brothers that were packing parked in their car he'd get blasted.. Wouldn't make the news either like this even if it were caught on film.

White lives matter, yeah right .. lol..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: THE HITMAN

HockeyRocks

And he doesn't.

For a prosecutor to prove Murder, certain facts must be made clear. First and foremost, a defendant*must have acted in a way that caused the death of another person. Secondly, the prosecutor must show that the defendant acted with "malice." Lastly, a prosecutor must prove that a defendant acted without a justifiable reason. There's 0 chance a jury finds all 3 legs to this case are worthy of conviction. Further, there's no intent. They clearly just wanted to speak with the guy and perform a citizens arrest, which is legal- and executed by trained law enforcement to boot.

The law is very complicated however. Certain actions during the offense may lead to different charges. For example, premeditated murder will usually be charged as First Degree Murder. If the death of a person occurred as a result of a DUI accident, the defendant may be charged with DUI Murder. What do you have here? Is the black kid "clean"? Certainly not.

This is a real knee slapper. Where's all your shyte come from, your azz-hole?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

He had a right to defend himself against these cold blooded murderers. Even cops on twitter were saying they'd have no right to stop him because maybe he had the same skin as someone who was doing simple robberies in the area.

This is shit you see in subsaharan Africa between villagers and tribes.

The prosecuters office should all be canned. They weren't even going to bring charges and friend of the ex swine.
    He does have that right, but he also could have kept running on and around the truck and not charged the white hick father holding a shotgun and start punching him in the head. The white guys didn't initiate first contact the black kid did if you watch the video..

If the black kid just kept jogging on and not decide to throw down he'd never have gotten shot and killed.. He charged the white hick father and began punching him.

On the flip - the White guys shouldn't have stopped in the street in the truck and point a gun at the black kid running either.. Seems like there was stupidity with all people involved.. Just stupid mindless behavior on both ends which resulted in a death..

Black Coffee
    Black Coffee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2360

And he doesn't.

Just stop... You've been making excuses for these piece of sh*t scumbags and blaming the victim through the entire thread.

They murdered the man in February. GBI and the state of Georgia wouldn't have done sh*t without that video and the public putting significant pressure on them. They would've protected that retired piece of sh*t officer.

As I've said before and it's not debatable....

Georgia without Atlanta is Mississippi...

Hman

The shooters absolutely handled it in the wrong way, but it's clear the 'victim' was and had also been up to no good.

Maybe that's why he decided to try and take the gun, because he knew he'd been busted.
    Last edited by Hman; 05-09-20 at 10:10 AM. Reason: *knew not knee

MinnesotaFats

Straight from the local DA report.

End of case...think what you want, but if there going to bring not 1 but 2 District Attorneys to the stand for the DEFENSE and cite these reports and interpretation of the law, then that is, by definition, reasonable doubt, and the Jydge may ultimately dismiss.

This is, at best, aggravated assault.

Hman

Straight from the local DA report.

End of case...think what you want, but if there going to bring not 1 but 2 District Attorneys to the stand for the DEFENSE and cite these reports and interpretation of the law, then that is, by definition, reasonable doubt, and the Jydge may ultimately dismiss.

This is, at best, aggravated assault.

Wow

So if there is indeed video, and witnesses, of this guy trespassing, then these two men will likely, and probably rightfully, get off.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11842

In addition to aggravated assault for both, one is being charged with felony murder and the other party to felony murder. Felony murder works a bit different than other murder charges with regard to things like malice and intent.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11842

I don't think the felony murder charges will stick though because of the merger doctrine. I'm not a lawyer though so really I have no idea.

First 1234567 ... Last