carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

Soccer play for me @9pm eastern

I will use OVER 1.75-133 in the MANAGUA for 3***.This match has 2 goals written all over it imo..........glta (ck)

astrobloke
    astrobloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1642

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    I will use OVER 1.75-133 in the MANAGUA for 3***.This match has 2 goals written all over it imo..........glta (ck)
    thx bro will tail...after have a bad few day in the beginning of the week ... back on tracj $$$$

Thx and CK...bol have a great night ur end~~

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Never heard of these teams
    Points Awarded:

Dogball gave jjgold 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

carolinakid

1-1 now and still playing for a winner.....3-1 in all games today.

carolinakid

this one ended 1-1 and was solid with my numbers, rule 1 never use 2 as a total in soccer, just like you never use 7 or 3 in the nfl, you never want to use 2 as a total number in soccer.............

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    this one ended 1-1 and was solid with my numbers, rule 1 never use 2 as a total in soccer, just like you never use 7 or 3 in the nfl, you never want to use 2 as a total number in soccer.............
    Good job

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

This had under written all over it. Neither team had allowed a goal in many games (location important I forget). I’ve been extremely successful in Nicaraguan soccer and can safely say this was a lucky fade the public type play with little to no insight. Tons of Nicaraguan soccer games are over under 2. How can you compare over under 2 in Nicaragua snoozefest to 3 or 7 points in the nfl😂🤷*♂️. I pushed tonight but I felt damn good about my bet pregame and halftime 0-0. No regrets. It was the right play. I own this league!

carolinakid

I like when people say they have the right play when they did not win the play. I had the right play. I won

Dogball
    Dogball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 395

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    This had under written all over it. Neither team had allowed a goal in many games (location important I forget). I’ve been extremely successful in Nicaraguan soccer and can safely say this was a lucky fade the public type play with little to no insight. Tons of Nicaraguan soccer games are over under 2. How can you compare over under 2 in Nicaragua snoozefest to 3 or 7 points in the nfl路*♂️. I pushed tonight but I felt damn good about my bet pregame and halftime 0-0. No regrets. It was the right play. I own this league!
    Good where can we find your winners. I want to follow love the confidence