gamblehappier
    gamblehappier's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 673

Fastest live stream

Anyone knows which is the fastest livestream?Bet365 livestream is not so fast as it used to be.

Do you know a company where it has the fastest livesteam?Sure there are sites with 1 second real delay(Even if it is a soccer table and not video).Anyone knows something to suggest?

For livestream i use the site live-stream365 its good ,but it has a big delay.

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11856

Why do you need fastest stream? To beat the bookies before they close the odds?

gamblehappier

No Alfie,beacause it is a very useful tool for everyone that do serious trading

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Go on to a trading forum, I know that pro traders use a paid service that offers almost no delay service, but as we speak trading is dead, their are no soccer, tennis, horse racing .

nerdyguy
    nerdyguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 676

Quote Originally Posted by gamblehappier View Post
    Anyone knows which is the fastest livestream?Bet365 livestream is not so fast as it used to be.

Do you know a company where it has the fastest livesteam?Sure there are sites with 1 second real delay(Even if it is a soccer table and not video).Anyone knows something to suggest?

For livestream i use the site live-stream365 its good ,but it has a big delay.
    Check acestream. It's faster than bet365 and useful. Also there is more serious option by getting satelitte dish and watching over it(much faster but hard to get coordinates etc).
    I would personally recommend acestream

gamblehappier

Quote Originally Posted by nerdyguy View Post
    Check acestream. It's faster than bet365 and useful. Also there is more serious option by getting satelitte dish and watching over it(much faster but hard to get coordinates etc).
    I would personally recommend acestream
    Thanks nerdy, i will check ascestream.Yes i have heard that satellite is maybe the fastest way.Actually i want a livestream which shows almost all matches,not only european matches.Any other to suggest?Betfair livestream seems to be good ,but i cannot access it.

Betfair livestream is faster than Bet365,right?

nerdyguy

It's not maybe, it's the fastest but it's hard to find coordinates.you can only watch handful of events.
    About other streams I don't know to be honest. Not my area of expertise but have friend who trades over acestream and he told me all the best

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

no such thing as the fastest

Some events faster than other provider vs provider

Ruifgalmeida

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    no such thing as the fastest

Some events faster than other provider vs provider
    Stop giving advice on something that you don't know, yes there fastest stream, traders that trade on every play have extreme fast service and travel nearby the event just to get a 1second edge, if you watch a tennis match live you can beat every play from Betfair by a mile.
    Just a example you can get up 20seconds delay from analogue radio to cable TV.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It’s not a perfect technology just like scores there’s no such thing as one is better than another on every event it’s impossible, Way too many variables that can impact speeds I forgot more than you know on this subject

This looks like a threat for scammers

nerdyguy

Satelite dish has advantage over each internet stream. Do some research and you will find same conclusion in matter of minutes. You catch feeds way before anyone else.

Considering other internet streams(apart from dish) , as I said I am not expert...

Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4550

Best feed is to go to the game live...

newton0038
    Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1935

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

Quote Originally Posted by Ruifgalmeida View Post
    Stop giving advice on something that you don't know, yes there fastest stream, traders that trade on every play have extreme fast service and travel nearby the event just to get a 1second edge, if you watch a tennis match live you can beat every play from Betfair by a mile.
    you are soo wrong.

biggie12

Your telling me traders are travelling close to an event to get a faster feed are you out of your mind. You think anyone is getting s 20 seconds ahead of books. They would be put out of business my friend.

newton0038
    Update your status

every bet and game action goes into making the line/price algorithm for live action. line/price is auto displayed per algo and house risk desire ( hence such heavy juice) so bet acceptance is usually a trader and by the fuk, I find more get rejected than accepted

biggie12

this thread is exactly where it was bound to end up in the saloon with the rest of the non-sense.

nerdyguy

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    you are soo wrong.

Have plenty of proofs if images are allowed. Don't speak something is nonsense just cause you don't know it. I am not speaking tennis and don't work Betfair but personally I get over satelite on some basketball and handball leagues 10secs edge. Of course, it depends on matches as leagues where there is no live scout, but as I said have plenty of proofs as I worked it while I had time few months ago

biggie12

Have plenty of proofs if images are allowed. Don't speak something is nonsense just cause you don't know it. I am not speaking tennis and don't work Betfair but personally I get over satelite on some basketball and handball leagues 10secs edge. Of course, it depends on matches as leagues where there is no live scout, but as I said have plenty of proofs as I worked it while I had time few months ago
    images are allowed post whatever u want. if its an event with no live person ut still behind even seeing feed before them. its either a small market with very limited max or u will get refered bets to trader which take upto 20 secs to process

nerdyguy

You are not fully correct. Euroleague is good market and almost always slow.
    Same is with French first league handball and more stuff which I don't like to reveal.
    Here is few bets just to prove my point:
    https://imgur.com/a/YAdPDkM

Overs taken as valuebets when three pointer happened. Under took cause had 2 attacks advantage over odds change(almost never happens). Handball took when oponnents got 2 minutes+ 7m

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Do you do this?

And Betfair just let's you keep doing it?

People who used to be able to do this are telling me BF act like a book and protect market makers now.

And I don't know any regular bookmaker that will let you keep betting live winners placed last second each time for very long at all.

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11856

"serious trading"

Write down the names here once bookmakers close their account and keep the funds for "professional trading action" so we can ignore them when they open crybaby threads all over the place.

nerdyguy

As you can see from images, it's around half year old and did it plenty in past and you never saw my topic here complaining about closed accounts..it's all about how well do you know bookmaker..

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Sounds like you are on a good thing Nerdy.

Ruifgalmeida

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Do you do this?

People who used to be able to do this are telling me BF act like a book and protect market makers now.

And I don't know any regular bookmaker that will let you keep betting live winners placed last second each time for very long at all.
    I don't do trading, the 20seconds delay it was just to make a point to jjgold, of course bookies don't have a 20seconds delay normally they have somebody on the event that closes the market on the exact moment.
    My point is that if you watch the game live on cable you can get big delay, which make impossible you to do live trading.
    Just to be clear you will not beat a traditional bookmaker live, the market normally closes before you see the goal on TV.
    The 20seconds delay I was talking it's between cable TV and analogue radio, not between TV and a bookie.
    And yes there are still some people who try to beat the delay on tennis
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kvT_yIVI2Qw
    Last edited by Ruifgalmeida; 04-09-20 at 10:42 AM.

gamblehappier

I believe that serious traders will have the best services.

So Satellite dishes are much faster from internet livestreams .Any company here to suggest?

I have heard that analogue radios(near your area match) are the fastest.You do not have image but you are too fast.

So here is the real rank.

Live in the game and betting by mobile
    Radios
    satellite dishes
    internet livestream.

The first is not possible.Also to tell you that once i was in a live match and check bet365 and it was too fast.2 seconds delay(i had 50 mbps connection).But this does not happen to every match.So we can cannot come to a conclusion.Of course big matches are accurate at bet365.

So what about satellite dishes?

For fast internet livestreams(the slowest method) we have acestream and sportsurge in this post.Another one to suggest?

nerdyguy

I don't do trading, the 20seconds delay it was just to make a point to jjgold, of course bookies don't have a 20seconds delay normally they have somebody on the event that closes the market on the exact moment.
    My point is that if you watch the game live on cable you can get big delay, which make impossible you to do live trading.
    Just to be clear you will not beat a traditional bookmaker live, the market normally closes before you see the goal on TV.
    The 20seconds delay I was talking it's between cable TV and analogue radio, not between TV and a bookie.
    And yes there are still some people who try to beat the delay on tennis
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kvT_yIVI2Qw
    tennis Not anymore....I know really huge deal about it and it was stopped few months ago....
    Considering those options(gamble happier), it's all about what do you want. What leagues/ sports etc...I tried sending scouts to 100+ sports events and never got enough edge to place bet.
    Still, sometimes I find matches where they don't have scouts and there I get bets through dish.
    Acestream I heard from friend and it's good cause there is no investment except time( for dish u need to buy whole gear, find where to install it etc)..
    About radio, didn't try it so can't say

Btw, I received some PMs but can't answer due to low post number so no hard feelings guys

biggie12

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Do you do this?

Optional he is not doing especially with those size waers on live betting. I Can With 100% y guarantee it. After 2-3 wagers his bets would be refereed to trader outside od the normal wait period for live bets. and slashed to $1.00
    Last edited by biggie12; 04-09-20 at 11:46 AM.

nerdyguy

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    Optional he is not doing especially with those size waers on live betting. I Can With 100% y guarantee it. After 2-3 wagers his bets would be refereed to trader outside od the normal wait period for live bets. and slashed to $1.00
    I believe the same. Guy who talked to BBC about tennis also mentioned he is buying accs online as they limit them after win to just few euros win...

MeanPeopleSuck
    MeanPeopleSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 700

Quote Originally Posted by newton0038 View Post
    Cool, I'll def add that. Streaming sites go up and down fast and get copied and impersonated constantly so the following are just sites that might be worth a look. I've no idea if they're still running or, if they are, if they're fast or slow. But could be worth a shot:

1 http://firstrowne.eu/sport/football.html

2 https://www.usagoals.net/portal.html -- the original USA Goals was, IMHO, a streaming stallion for a couple yrs, but they got hassled out of business a yr or so ago. These guys are the new clone so I don't know if they're any good. Scroll down on the right for what claims to be pretty solid British sports channel options

3 http://www.freeintertv.com/main/1-Sport-0-desc-1 -- these guys are hit and miss. Search box feature is nice, though.

4 https://www.crichd.sc/live-stream -- pretty solid for british sport stations

5 http://sportlemons.net/

6 http://vipbox.biz/ -- the original vipbox was good; they're gone now, these are their imitators.

7 http://myfeed2all.eu/type/others.html -- my note on the bookmark: "untried"

8 https://www.stream2watch.ws/ my note: "prob sucks"

biggie12

I believe the same. Guy who talked to BBC about tennis also mentioned he is buying accs online as they limit them after win to just few euros win...
    nerdguy... lots of storytellers on here

newton0038
    Update your status

nerdyguy

It will be interesting to see how will books react now when matches are being played without crowd....sportradar agents are mostly regular visitors which click through the match, and now it wont be possible so definetly will be some delay there..

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

for updates on all live scores, the heritage live is the best i found

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

Good thread live video links etc when your on a PC away from home base etc.

keep updateing.

12 Last