Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Are we supposed to feel sorry for Him ?

(CNN) — A Michigan inmate who spent 44 years in prison died from Covid-19 just weeks before he was to be released on parole, the state’s department of corrections said.

William Garrison, who died at age 60 last week, was serving time for first-degree murder after a shooting during a 1976 armed robbery, said Maria Miller, a spokesperson for the Wayne County Prosecutor’s Office. Garrison was 16 at the time of the shooting.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

no sorrow here

Sam Odom

CNN wants more prisoners released early because of CV

They believe this will help their agenda

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    CNN wants more prisoners released early because of CV

They believe this will help their agenda
    That is the only way Democrats increase their voter base, criminals

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

He did the crime he had to do the time.. Probably should have gotten the death penalty and died sooner.. He's lucky he lived that long.. His innocent victim didn't live in that armed robbery murder he committed..

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22786

Nope, There was a prisoner released in Hillsborough County Florida and one day later he armed himself and shot and killed a person. Re-Arrested and charged with 2nd degree murder and other charges. Back where he started

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    Nope, There was a prisoner released in Hillsborough County Florida and one day later he armed himself and shot and killed a person. Re-Arrested and charged with 2nd degree murder and other charges. Back where he started
    That is called " criminal justice reform"

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

God Bless

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Once less violent felon to worry about.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

God Bless

He works in Mysterious Ways

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Prison saved this man's life for another 44 years. If he wasn't caught after his crime at 16 he would have been shot before he saw his 18th birthday.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

i hate those imbeciles. cuomo the moron leading the charge over there. hes faker than broadway actors

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I do think many people are capable of redemption in life as they grow older and especially when they spend decades in jail and have time to think about what horrendous crimes they did..

Still when you take an innocent young life when trying to commit a robbery/crime that life is taken away forever!! They didn't deserve or expect to be murdered and sent into the after life like that, they had a life to live and it stolen away!!!! Their family is ruined and mourns for the rest of their lives...

Even though a murderous person is rehabilitated and regrets what they did and maybe they even find God and feel remorse, the family still mourns for that young person they killed. That person is still gone forever for no reason other then the Murderer being selfish and trying to commit a crime out of greed.

I don't like that!!! It all stinks.

I knew a kid that got shot in the head and killed and he was only 20 years old, a good kid with a bright future. He was shot down in cold blood for no reason other then getting robbed.. IT JUST SUCKS!!!! Family was ruined. That sticks with me forever, as I use to drive this kid around to go to friends houses and to school from time to time. Bright eyed kid and up beat.. Good looking kid to..

Had his entire life ahead of him.. STOLEN one night by thugs.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I do think many people are capable of redemption in life as they grow older and especially when they spend decades in jail and have time to think about what horrendous crimes they did..

Still when you take an innocent young life when trying to commit a robbery/crime that life is taken away forever!! They didn't deserve or expect to be murdered and sent into the after life like that, they had a life to live and it stolen away!!!! Their family is ruined and mourns for the rest of their lives...

Even though a murderous person is rehabilitated and regrets what they did and maybe they even find God and feel remorse, the family still mourns for that young person they killed. That person is still gone forever for no reason other then the Murderer being selfish and trying to commit a crime out of greed.

I don't like that!!! It all stinks.

I knew a kid that got shot in the head and killed and he was only 20 years old, a good kid with a bright future. He was shot down in cold blood for no reason other then getting robbed.. IT JUST SUCKS!!!! Family was ruined. That sticks with me forever, as I use to drive this kid around to go to friends houses and to school from time to time. Bright eyed kid and up beat.. Good looking kid to..

Had his entire life ahead of him.. STOLEN one night by thugs.
    that is sad. hate hearing stories like this.

imo, you purposely commit murder you should never be allowed out of your cell no matter what rehab bullshit you say you did

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    that is sad. hate hearing stories like this.

imo, you purposely commit murder you should never be allowed out of your cell no matter what rehab bullshit you say you did
    yea and this was first fukkin degree murder

he shouldve stayed there

Sam Odom

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19551

Convicts like him should be injected with coronavirus then left to waste away.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    Convicts like him should be injected with coronavirus then left to waste away.
    i kind of like that

or even another painful lethal disease

Hushie
    Hushie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 926

Give it to all those on death row. Save the tax payers dollars!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Hushie View Post
    Give it to all those on death row. Save the tax payers dollars!
    Yup.. Waste of space and taxes are death row inmates especially after one appeal and or one retrial fail in a DNA proven case in recent times..

I think it's a TOTAL a waste of space with serial killer inmates in the last 20 years when DNA is found on multiple victims.. Take em right to the chair and put em in a body bag after.. Shouldn't waste another tax dollar on that!!!

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Too bad he didn’t die years ago so we could have saved taxpayer $