JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

When sports do resume how out shape will players be?

Like the title says, all the pro athletes today are just kicking and chilling in their cribs, eating crap foods and playing video games 24/7...

It's gonna be ugly when it all resumes months from now.. I think many many big name players will get cut or just sit on the bench..

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Wtf you talking about? Nba and Nhl definitely not gonna start back up. Shit you be lucky if you see a mlb season. Nfl is on shaky ground

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

Find a hobby Jibberish.

Sports are done for 2021

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

big advantage to the already successful/paid athletes that have their own basketball gyms, batting cages, fully stocked gyms on their properties

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    big advantage to the already successful/paid athletes that have their own basketball gyms, batting cages, fully stocked gyms on their properties
    With no income coming in they'll all be lucky to be living in a one bedroom apartment in the hood in a year or two.

Got real estate foreclosures and exotic car repo's going on soon?

Pawn shop business should be booming though, thinking of opening up one now.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

These guys have been physical specimens their entire life. Nothing will change in how they live daily life. Still working out and keeping in shape. They aren't like your old ass who is probably eating and drinking everything in sight because you can't leave the house
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    These guys have been physical specimens their entire life. Nothing will change in how they live daily life. Still working out and keeping in shape. They aren't like your old ass who is probably eating and drinking everything in sight because you can't leave the house
    I'm a physical specimen myself.. Worked out today.. Relax Jr..

I'm just pointing out the obvious in starting this thread.. Back to hood roots you go, dice games, dog fighting and drinking Malt Liquor 40's in the back yards and what not.. Nobody is working.. Probably a good time!!! I'm not hating....

pattymayo

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

I'm just pointing out the obvious in starting this thread.. Back to hood roots you go, dice games, dog fighting and drinking Malt Liquor 40's in the back yards and what not.. Nobody is working.. Probably a good time!!! I'm not hating....

What do you think they do in the normal offseason or off-days? Back to 'hood roots'? lol racist ass mfer

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

What do you think they do in the normal offseason or off-days? Back to 'hood roots'? lol racist ass mfer
    This ain't no off season for a few months.. Keeping it real not racist.. This could be a year off or more for most athletes black or white...

pattymayo

This ain't no off season for a few months.. Keeping it real not racist.. This could be a year off or more for most athletes black or white...
    That assumes this virus gets way out of control which no one knows. Even if that did happen, why would these guys go back to 'hood roots'? Why wouldn't they just keep in shape like they always do when they prepare for any upcoming season?

TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6350

Like the title says, all the pro athletes today are just kicking and chilling in their cribs, eating crap foods and playing video games 24/7...
    If you are right, that players will be out of shape, you will make a lot of money, especially things like betting NBA unders. If you don't make a significant amount of money, that will show this theory is complete horseshit.

pattymayo

Quote Originally Posted by TommieGunshot View Post
    If you are right, that players will be out of shape, you will make a lot of money, especially things like betting NBA unders. If you don't make a significant amount of money, that will show this theory is complete horseshit.
    There's no theory here, just bored, broke racist Jibby.

TommieGunshot

Why would a millionaire professional athlete be unable to do that too? What makes you so much more special and unique than a pro athlete?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

That assumes this virus gets way out of control which no one knows. Even if that did happen, why would these guys go back to 'hood roots'? Why wouldn't they just keep in shape like they always do when they prepare for any upcoming season?
    How does the old saying go? Can take the boy or girl out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of that boy or girl.

Some truth to that, not being racist just keeping it real.. Look what happen to the young Michael Vick who was a pro athlete and the man at the time of his dog fighting days.. Watch his 30 for 30..

He was smart too.. He went thru hell to just get back his name.. Good guy today.. I like him on the NFL panel.

TOO MUCH FREE TIME IS THE DEVIL's PLAYGROUND.. Another great saying that has truth to it..

TommieGunshot

Some truth to that, not being racist just keeping it real.. Look what happen to the young Michael Vick who was a pro athlete and the man at the time of his dog fighting days.. Watch his 30 for 30..
    Great point about Vick. He was locked up for two years and it took him only one year as a backup to return to MVP-level. Current NFL quarterbacks like Mahomes and Garoppolo are not locked up and can go about their off-seasons as if things were fairly normal.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Although Vick became a better passer after being locked up he lost .3 seconds off his 40 time

TommieGunshot

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Although Vick became a better passer after being locked up he lost .3 seconds off his 40 time
    Aaron Rodgers, Russell Wilson, Lamar Jackson, Joe Burrow, and Tom Brady and virtually every other quarterback looking to play in the NFL aren't locked up. So they can continue on with their 40-yard dash training as normal.

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

Boy, this "
    not being racist just keeping it real" mentality sure seems to cover alot of bases for some people....

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They will be in good shape

Pros

Most of them are work out freaks now

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TommieGunshot View Post
    Why would a millionaire professional athlete be unable to do that too? What makes you so much more special and unique than a pro athlete?
    Oh they absolutely work out and can work out and should like I did today.. The problem is they just got a vacation pass after playing a hard season of pro sports, locked down a bit with Corona.. It's a free pass to be lazy and kick and play video games.. In my prime I might be guilty in times like this also..

For me personally today I'm battling high blood pressure so I need my cardio.. I feel great when I'm in shape.. You need to do that in your 40's and 50's..

I'm different story Tommie..

pattymayo

Oh they absolutely work out and can work out and should like I did today.. The problem is they just got a vacation pass after playing a hard season of pro sports, locked down a bit with Corona.. It's a free pass to be lazy and kick and play video games.. In my prime I might be guilty in times like this also..

For me personally today I'm battling high blood pressure so I need my cardio.. I feel great when I'm in shape.. You need to do that in your 40's and 50's..

Jibby don't compare your old high blood pressure racist ass to pro athletes LOL

Again, I'm having a hard time understanding why this Corona quarantine is going to make pro athletes become lazy. These guys have been specimens and training and eating right their entire life. Why is this break in action going to cause them to "go back to hood roots" ? Wouldn't they do that every off-season?

TommieGunshot

The reason why you are able to stay in shape, but a pro athlete isn't, is because you are a lot older and have high blood pressure. I guess that makes perfect sense to you. Enjoy all the money you win betting on this theory when the games start back again.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

They shouldn't be.

Come on. All these guys got money so they got home gyms. What else do they have to do. They should be in best shape of their lives.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

We'll find out which players are dedicated and which ones are lazy fukks.

I'm so glad to have a home gym room now and not have to go to the gym. Looking into new equipment.

pattymayo

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    They shouldn't be.

Come on. All these guys got money so they got home gyms. What else do they have to do. They should be in best shape of their lives.
    But Jibby said you can take the boy out of the hood but can't take the hood out of the boy! So any extended period of time of no action means these guys will go back to 'hood roots'! Sounds logical. LOL. Imagine being Jibby, mid-50s, high blood pressure, still racist as penetrate. Sad

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jibby don't compare your old high blood pressure racist ass to pro athletes LOL

Again, I'm having a hard time understanding why this Corona quarantine is going to make pro athletes become lazy. These guys have been specimens and training and eating right their entire life. Why is this break in action going to cause them to "go back to hood roots" ? Wouldn't they do that every off-season?
    Look how many pro athletes come in to a new seasons of play out of shape.. It happens.. All I'm saying it might REALLY happen now with Corona and a LONG LAYOFF..

Use your brain if you have one pal.. Not being racist..

I said I might enjoy getting fat, throwing dice and drinking 40's with the boys in the hood.. Good times ..

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24926

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Look how many pro athletes come in to a new seasons of play out of shape.. It happens.. All I'm saying it might REALLY happen now with Corona and a LONG LAYOFF..

Use your brain if you have one pal.. Not being racist..

I said I might enjoy getting fat, throwing dice and drinking 40's with the boys in the hood.. Good times ..
    Depends on the individual. I don't think it's race at all. White guy just as likely to be lazy fukk.

Seriously though, Zion is gonna tip the scales over 300 by fall, right? Guy is a talent, but sadly seems like a lazy fukk. Incredible he can do what he does.

pattymayo

Depends on the individual. I don't think it's race at all. White guy just as likely to be lazy fukk.

Seriously though, Zion is gonna tip the scales over 300 by fall, right? Guy is a talent, but sadly seems like a lazy fukk. Incredible he can do what he does.
    But our boy Jibby made a point to say "throwing dice", "malt liquor 40s", and "dog fighting". Not 3 things stereo-typically associated with white people. I just don't get why Jibby doesn't just acknowledge he's a racist, he always denies it. Who are you kidding?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

bingo

they couldve retired nicely after the first year or two

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Zion is ruined.. He's gonna look like Charles Barkley was the poster boy for Jenny Craig back in the day in comparison..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-18-20 at 10:01 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Those days are over out of shape athletes too much money involved

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408