chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Isaiah Simmons will be multiple-time DPOY

I've seen a lot of people with Isaiah Simmons projected 5th or higher in the draft contest. A few people have him going 10th, and I even saw one or two people who don't have him in their top 10.

Isaiah Simmons is the best defensive prospect in the history of the NFL Draft, in my opinion. He is essentially a lock to win DROY barring injury, regardless of who drafts him, and will win multiple DPOY awards. I know NFL front office guys are stupid, but they're not that stupid. If you think he goes outside of the top 4, let alone the top 10, you are high.

I'm very high on Joe Burrow, but Isaiah Simmons is the best player in the draft, and will instantly be a Darius Leonard type of player, except even better.

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Do you think the Chargers sitting at 6 should trade up to secure him or sit and hope he falls onto their laps? What if Tua and Simmons are both there at 6?

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Quote Originally Posted by Unwritten Law View Post
    Do you think the Chargers sitting at 6 should trade up to secure him or sit and hope he falls onto their laps? What if Tua and Simmons are both there at 6?
    I still think Easton Stick can be an NFL QB and no one talks about him. They're not gonna be good until Anthony Lynn is fired anyway so might as well throw Tyrod out there for the first seven games, go 1-6, see what Stick can do, and then hopefully tank well enough to get Lawrence. But yes, if I am any NFL team besides the Cincinnati Bengals, I am maneuvering to trade up for Isaiah Simmons. There has never been a player like him in the NFL.