icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Like I said before if I’m wrong we’ll go to the same fuckin’ place I’m done here. I don’t need your explanation, I gave/offered you a bottom line.
    You don't need my explanation but I need yours (bottom line)? Get the fukk outta here pal!!

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

There are only 2 possibilities in this debate

There is no God or creator
    Or
    There is a God or creator, and life means nothing to it, especially human life

That's it

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    You don't need my explanation but I need yours (bottom line)? Get the fukk outta here pal!!
    Fuk off & burn in shit when you pass, if there is a God/creator that you so eloquently deny.

BeatTheJerk

Make sure you comprehend the word “IF”. I’m not saying I’m right all I have is my faith.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

That’s the biggest decision/gamble you will ever make in your life. If your right & there is no God, then we will share the same fate & go exactly to the same place, but if your WRONG you will be in a eternal Sulfur black Hell hole continually tortured, & I will have Eternal everlasting life in heaven. I’m betting on a fuckin’ free play & your All In on one game. Good luck pal !
    Not really.

You're personal (natural) greed to exist forever has allowed an evil institution the employs more pedophiles than anyone else ever, and continues to knowingly protect them, to brainwash you into bowing, scraping and being scammed for money by them... during the only life you will ever have.

It's you who have sold your soul. Not anyone else. Just because you sell it to what you think is a good god does not make it so.

Your guy wants to torture the rest of us for eternity if we don't do the same as you. That's the good guy eh?

penetrate THAT GUY! Seriously.. how could you not think FU about anyone who put that to you?

But whatever gets you through the day happiest is fine with me. We'll meet the worms the same way whatever we do on this earth.

Just wish you guys would stop pushing your blather at the rest of us like you have some moral authority derived from your delusion.

Then we could all live happily and not give a shit what religion people choose, or don't.

Optional

Make sure you comprehend the word “IF”. I’m not saying I’m right all I have is my faith.
    I have a stone cold 100% faith that your god is a fiction.

Seems like you are nowhere near as sure of the reverse.

Are you sure saying you don't really have complete faith, like I can, is going to be enough for you to escape eternal torture? It won't be as I understand your god's plan...

Trust me, I have "faith" and know what you do not know yet. You should not disrespect or question my faith. I think that's how it works by your book too eh?

icon

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I have a stone cold 100% faith that your god is a fiction.
    We're on the same side of this debate but it wasn't always this way for me - I am a recovering former Catholic.

I had to recover from the extremely terrifying thought of eternal suffering in "hell". So I understand fear.

The creators of religion were very clever, especially back in time when the population knew a fraction of what we know today.

“The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist”—Charles Baudelaire

icon

Fuk off & burn in shit when you pass, if there is a God/creator that you so eloquently deny.
    Very Christian of you. Thanks!

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26347

Maybe the world is a better place if there were no pastors.

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Not really.

You're personal (natural) greed to exist forever has allowed an evil institution the employs more pedophiles than anyone else ever, and continues to knowingly protect them, to brainwash you into bowing, scraping and being scammed for money by them... during the only life you will ever have. My belief in my faith is that of blind, and I’m sure from your independent & researched POV you Think I’m completely ignorant And brainwashed, that’s fine I don’t really care.

It's you who have sold your soul. Not anyone else. Just because you sell it to what you think is a good god does not make it so.

Your guy wants to torture the rest of us for eternity if we don't do the same as you. That's the good guy eh?

penetrate THAT GUY! Seriously.. how could you not think FU about anyone who put that to you?

But whatever gets you through the day happiest is fine with me. We'll meet the worms the same way whatever we do on this earth.

Just wish you guys would stop pushing your blather at the rest of us like you have some moral authority derived from your delusion.

Then we could all live happily and not give a shit what religion people choose, or don't.
    I’m not gonna go back-and-forth with you on this you’ve said plenty, but I will address a few things I suppose . First of all I didn’t direct any of that to you. Secondly my God doesn’t allow any of this that you speak of, he does allow free will which leads to sin & all the madness in this world. The fallen angel Lucifer the devil is out here winning earths battles as we speak. My God doesn’t want to torture anybody it’s the other guy who I fear and I do not want to meet, even though you think it’s all a fairytale again that is fine. You’re the one that is saying that you are right and I am wrong. I am not doing that here. So I’m not pushing a motherfuckin’ thing at you or anyone else. I gave my opinion & responded to a comment from another poster saying that they don’t believe in God. I have no moral authority over anyone, and I’m a backsliding Christian as I speak. I sin each and every day in regards to the 10 Commandments. Morally you’re probably a better person than me. Do not twist up my words for your justification to NOT believe. You’re the one that is confirmed on this subject that there is no God. That is total denial to our creator so good luck with that IF God DOES EXIST. At no point in any of my posts did I disrespect what you do or don’t believe. My point was always from a hypothetical point of view, not right or wrong.
    Last edited by BeatTheJerk; 04-14-20 at 10:34 PM.

BeatTheJerk

Very Christian of you. Thanks!
    I am not better than you asshole, I just believe in the ultimate decision of life for everlasting life after we die. I will be judged & feel very small when my judgment comes.

icon

I’m not gonna go back-and-forth with you
    BeTheJerk, simmer down pal. Opti doesn't need your explanation!

icon

I am not better than you asshole, I just believe in the ultimate decision of life for everlasting life after we die. I will be judged & feel very small when my judgment comes.
    You didn't use the disclaimer "IF".

BeatTheJerk

Another thing I don’t give a goddamn penny to no one besides my bookmaker the juice the Vig, so I don’t really practice and believe in the tithing. Not everything in the Bible I agree with but I do agree with the bottom line on how to receive eternal life and go to heaven.

BeatTheJerk

You didn't use the disclaimer "IF".
    I’ll find out when that day comes, but I do believe that, but I can’t say that I am absolutely 100% right until it happens.

BeatTheJerk

BeTheJerk, simmer down pal. Opti doesn't need your explanation!
    Fuk that I wasn’t even speaking to him, and he wants to come at me like that. I’ll definitely try to explain a few things.

Optional

Fuk that I wasn’t even speaking to him, and he wants to come at me like that. I’ll definitely try to explain a few things.
    Don't take it personal.

I am actually saying I have 100% faith that you are wrong, not so much about me knowing more than what we accept happens to every other animal on this planet. We die and rot, or are eaten, or whatever.

And your devil is not the one who chooses where you go. He isn't the bad guy who can affect your (after)life if you don't adore him in the correct manner.

I think you're focusing your fear on the wrong diety.

BeatTheJerk

OK so let’s have a recap here, I believe in God and you do not believe in God. I am the ignorant one & brainwashed and you are the absolute opposite with independent thought. Anything else you wanna add ?

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post

Or

That's it
    Chicken n the Egg

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    No matter how hard you try in this country there is no cure to fix stupid. Let Darwinism run its course and remove the dumb from the general population.
    You live in Georgia right?

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Great for posts. But this is to each and their own. Who gives a crap. Nothing none of us can control if we all believe in this. Im Catholic doesn't stop my beliefs my brain is a bit broader. and im sure most here is. no offense to no one.

Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

OK so let’s have a recap here, I believe in God and you do not believe in God.
    Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

You believe in a supernatural un-provable entity.

Google Russel's Teapot.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

Sad as heck man.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

A couple church h services were held on easter sunday, let's follow up with these congregations in 2 weeks

BeatTheJerk
    Last edited by BeatTheJerk; 04-15-20 at 10:23 PM.

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    Chicken n the Egg
    That's a good saying, although it has nothing to do with what I posted

maggiethebestdog

I’m not gonna go back-and-forth with you on this you’ve said plenty, but I will address a few things I suppose . First of all I didn’t direct any of that to you. Secondly my God doesn’t allow any of this that you speak of, he does allow free will which leads to sin & all the madness in this world. The fallen angel Lucifer the devil is out here winning earths battles as we speak. My God doesn’t want to torture anybody it’s the other guy who I fear and I do not want to meet, even though you think it’s all a fairytale again that is fine. You’re the one that is saying that you are right and I am wrong. I am not doing that here. So I’m not pushing a motherfuckin’ thing at you or anyone else. I gave my opinion & responded to a comment from another poster saying that they don’t believe in God. I have no moral authority over anyone, and I’m a backsliding Christian as I speak. I sin each and every day in regards to the 10 Commandments. Morally you’re probably a better person than me. Do not twist up my words for your justification to NOT believe. You’re the one that is confirmed on this subject that there is no God. That is total denial to our creator so good luck with that IF God DOES EXIST. At no point in any of my posts did I disrespect what you do or don’t believe. My point was always from a hypothetical point of view, not right or wrong.
    We get it

God created everything
    He gets credit for all of the good in the world, even the good humans do

He takes NONE of the blame or accountability for the bad in the world, OR the bad that humans do

Makes perfect sense to me

Sounds like a great gig he's got going on

BeatTheJerk

We get it

God created everything
    He gets credit for all of the good in the world, even the good humans do

He takes NONE of the blame or accountability for the bad in the world, OR the bad that humans do

Makes perfect sense to me

Sounds like a great gig he's got going on
    I understand your frustration, I often feel like will I get my chance to question him on things at my judgement.

maggiethebestdog

I understand your frustration, I often feel like will I get my chance to question him on things at my judgement.
    That's not the way it works
    He gets to judge all humans for everything they do
    Humans don't get to judge him, or any human being for that matter

Once again, what a great gig he's got going on

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Or

That's it
    Sorry, bad logic. Shoot. Darn.

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by Wrongside View Post
    Sorry, bad logic. Shoot. Darn.
    Any logic is "bad" logic to people of faith

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

OUR LOVING LORD GOD did save this guy , LORD GOD took him home to HAVEN !!
    Last edited by Hot Jerry; 04-16-20 at 02:01 PM.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Enkhbat View Post
    Maybe the world is a better place if there were no pastors.
    In a lot of other countries the church is supportive of the measures. It's only in the US that pastors are willing to meet God personally by not following the measures put into place to keep them safe.

BeatTheJerk

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v9XyAM...VsfxI&index=27

Can someone reformat this link I’m on mobile, thanks in advance.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2356

First 123 Last