14 26.42%
  • Yet to Come

39 73.58%
    JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

Covid-19 POLL. Worst is Over vs Worst is yet to Come

In your opinion... Is the worst over... or is the Worst yet to come?

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 160

The worst never even happened

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

this is going to get worse before it gets better.

Golden fleece
    Golden fleece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2655

worse is yet to come because of the job situation

first, all the service industry workers got laid off and now manufacturing starting to trim things

tough tough road ahead for the average joe in the next couple years

hopefully, things bounce back sooner than i expect tho

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

The worst is definitely yet to come. Some people are openly wanting communism over freedom.

Once you are brainwashed into thinking the govt needs to control your life and work, you are toast.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

It will never be eradicated in the near future. This has become another part of life. Peaks for most states expected 2nd and 3rd week of April.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

Quote Originally Posted by Golden fleece View Post
    worse is yet to come because of the job situation

first, all the service industry workers got laid off and now manufacturing starting to trim things

tough tough road ahead for the average joe in the next couple years

hopefully, things bounce back sooner than i expect tho
    i thought the question was related to how many people will be infected and/or die. I realize the economy will be slowed down for awhile until a vaccine. But I think w/o a viable treatment that people can take at home and/or a vaccine, the amount of people that will feel invincible or think it is just magically gone, is going to lead to more infections and deaths.
    Points Awarded:

JohnGalt2341 gave louisvillekid 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

can we just get on w/ it to the next chapter and start eliminating , say 2 or 12 % of the world population in a peaceful, humane manner

do it by "social score", not bank account

that would be cool as fukk, give us something else to wager on

then next year 2021, social score and age

the year after, 2022 will be social score, age and bank account/financial status

heard it at SBR 1st
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 04-08-20 at 02:44 PM.

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16702

The worst is over for the virus. The Economy will take a while to recover.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Still too many question marks to make a determination

Wabashwonders
    Wabashwonders's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

There will eventually be a second wave of this with a vaccine still at least a year away. We were not prepared for this first wave like we should have been so it’s been brutal, especially in big cities. How we prepare for the second wave(probably later this year) of this and the number that gained immunity(hopefully many millions) during this first wave will be big factors in the future. If we properly prepare and the numbers are big, then the worst might be behind us soon. Hopefully many of us will get this virus and not even know it during this first wave. We know that is happening. The more that do, the more protection we have during the second wave.

I think testing to see if a person survived the virus without realizing it is something that would help before the second wave.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mike Huntertz, and GunShard

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

The more jobs people lose the worst it gets.

louisvillekid
    slummin it

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    can we just get on w/ it to the next chapter and start eliminating , say 2 or 12 % of the world population in a peaceful, humane manner

do it by "social score", not bank account

that would be cool as fukk, give us something else to wager on

then next year 2021, social score and age

the year after, 2022 will be social score, age and bank account/financial status

heard it at SBR 1st
    Yeh, the rich, or even upper middle class, don't ever benefit from lower paid/social score folk. I mean every successful business, big or small, has nothing but 100k earning employees. All of the upkeep and suppliers for their businesses all pay their employees 100k+, and down the line to the people employed by the businesses they use to supply and upkeep their said business, even all those people are upper social score and 100k+ earners.
    Even in most cities, even smaller towns, but I'll use mine- Even in Louisville, in the parts that are considered "rich" or "upper class", even those neighborhoods have gas stations, drug-stores, groceries, retail like Walmart, Meijer, Target, even fast-food, etc. etc. With lower earning and low social score/status folk.
    I doubt the upper middle class and especially the well-off, wealthy, are going to want to do their own pest control. weed-control, landscaping, yard work, maintenance, laundry/dry-cleaning, car-service, cooking, cleaning and on and on.

I mean, I do think we have way to many people on this planet and just in the US alone there are some pretty worthless people that contribute virtually nothing positive to the country.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

I am going to read that later, but from what I saw, you suggested the number should be closer to 12 %
    cool, me too

would rather a bullet to the melon than to die in a nursing home after a stoke or other shit
    and my gov`t is going to accommodate me, for which I am thankful
    no shit

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

where I live you cant even tell there is a virus...so it could be worse I guess.....panic is the problem

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

we're in deep doo doo butter baby

floki
    floki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

watch this at 23:00, 1 minute

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by floki View Post

I really don’t like looking at or listening to this dude floki

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

I’m debating how authentic this shit is I was totally on bored but lately after research I’m questioning many things all the slow roll of set ups nat guard drones stadiums set up as shelter I pray the government does not know something we don’t

floki
    floki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    I really don’t like looking at or listening to this dude floki

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Trump is the virus
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

louisvillekid
    slummin it

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    I’m debating how authentic this shit is I was totally on bored but lately after research I’m questioning many things all the slow roll of set ups nat guard drones stadiums set up as shelter I pray the government does not know something we don’t
    Well think about it as living out a fantasy dream. All the people that have for years used the excuse for needing to own as many high powered rifles and drums of ammo as they possibly can afford, will now get to live out their fantasy of taking on the military. Pew pew pew!

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Trump is the virus
    vitterd

Become A Pro!

lol, this guys considers himself a political sage but doesnt have two nickles to rub together to go pro after 31k posts.

bradthebloke

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Trump is the virus
    I have a tenth of your posts and still went pro and am hardly ever on. Go ahead cuk. Blame Trump for why you cant go pro.

bradthebloke

this bitch was gonna buy the site across the street but cant afford the scratch to go pro when she's been posting up here nightly.

bradthebloke

and per the post, shits done.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

It seems it's been the worst for the democrats when they found out today their nominee is Joe Biden. Looooooooooool. Trump 2020. Thank you. Goodnight and go fuk yourself.
    Last edited by themike78; 04-09-20 at 12:07 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bradthebloke, and 19th Hole

bradthebloke

and sorry to Galt for hijacking thread. its just this Vitwit is brutally stupid. Ill stay out of this thread. Plenty of others to bend Vittens over in.

louisvillekid
    slummin it

Quote Originally Posted by floki View Post
    I seen that same interactive chart on twitter some time this past week. I think the person i seen post it was like "it like watching a horse race and Murica coming out of the backstretch and dominating."

I'm not sure how much trade other countries do with China, but obviously the size of the US and how much we import/export , and have manufactured in China, and in Southeast Asia in general, leads us to having a lot of travelers coming and going from all around Asia.
    Trump may have touted in early Feb that he was shutting the border, or stopping travel from foreigners, specifically Asian or China - But he was only stopping people like tourists or family that were wanting to visit. All of American citizens, and even resident's with valid green cards for work and maybe school too, were all allowed to keep entering , and leaving, the US. Plus all of the trade with cargo ships were still docking at ports and unloading containers.
    I read somewhere that on any given day(up until probably past month, things have slowed down) that LA has about 30-35 daily flights arriving from China or Southeast Asia, and San Fran has/had about 25-30, and NYC has/had about the same. There are tons of business people, executives, entrepreneurs, etc. that fly to China and other surrounding countries to check on manufacturing facilities, products, etc.
    And then those business people may be based out of other cities in America, and fly back home - All while possibly being a carrier that was exposed in or around China , or from the flights. And apparently most of this travel was still going on well after early Feb.

Then there is the story about some US military war games team/crew. Apparently since the 90's, and every 4 yrs like the Olympics, world military's get together and have war games. And last year's was in Oct in China, and more specifically, in Wuhan, or nearby. And the story is that the US team stayed in a hotel near the so-called "wet market" that the virus is alleged to have originated from. Also the story says the US team acted like they cared less about being at the games and hardly tried, but hung around the wet markets. The story also goes on to say that a lot of the soldiers on the team were from a base in Wash St that had a biolab that was shut down in past year for breach of protocol and leaks.

All i do know is that it's just another challenge for science to create a vaccine, so we can keep reproducing and producing, and spend, earn, spend, earn, buy, earn, produce, spend, and croak.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

^^ Seen /Saw

Come on Kid

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Let's roll out of April and do head counts then.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

joke

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Will stay the same for 6 more months then decline

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!