Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Donk VINDICATION: TOP EXPERTS DOWN TO 81,766 EXPECTED DEATHS....

and guess what? the 2017 COMMON FLU season resulted in 85,000 deaths......

now, birx and fauci's "model", recalibrated with data from what is actually happening, is now predicting only 81,766 total deaths from coronavirus in the US.....

feeling kinda stupid for buying into the hype, topgamedope and vitturd????

this has been a travesty from day one.... the second the goddam liberals/democrats/msm saw a chance to attack trump with it -- in light of everything else having failed -- they whipped up this horrible goddam terrifying watch the fuk out pandemic that is gonna wind up killin' about the same number of people that our 2017 COMMON FLU season killed..............

someone please refresh my recollection? did we crash the economy in 2017? why not, a particularly deadly flu season was upon us, thousands of americans dying, and trump was president.... OH, THAT'S RIGHT, WE STILL HAD the MUELLER REPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so, no need to raise hysteria then.... but now???? shit, watch cnn, you'd swear the f'n world was coming to an end....

i feel sorry for fools who get their news from that shithole, msnbc, abc or nbc.... (don't follow cbs at all, but in all likelihood they're in the same boat)....

bottom line, we just fukked ourselves due to media hysteria and bullshit about yet another asian flu bug, of the same type as sars and h1n1, which, because trump wasn't president, hardly made the f'n news.....

here's the latest update on the expected mortality after the model was "adjusted' to some actual data on the ground instead of mad liberal scientist "predictions".....

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-81766-8-days/

and here's an early 2018 article for your fear mongers like that idiot who kept calling me out yesterday, topgamesomething or another, showing how -- in any other year -- this bullshit we've just cratered the world's economy would be simply considered a particularly bad flu season -- and we'd all move the fuk on............

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/26/healt...-bn/index.html

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

what would be the deaths without "social distancing"?

probably higher, so your point is invalid

what is valid is that those deaths will happen next time if it is seasonal

i dont give a fukk either way

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Auto thank you for updating us

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

That's by August 4th. And 81K by May 21st. You didn't seem to read your own link.

Today the IMHE model used by the CDC and Dr. Birx and Dr. Fauci estimate the total US coronavirus deaths to be 81,766 by August 4th.
    And 81,000
    by May 21st.

They are predicting only 766 deaths from May 21st until August 4th? Something is not right.

This is morbid... but if ANY of you fools wants to bet me that there won't be AT LEAST 100K deaths by the end of the year I will take any and all action. If not... you're just talking out of your ass like you always do. Put your money where your mouth is for once. I will, will you?

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

This is assuming total social distancing. You chose the right username, a true donk.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post

if no social distancing, ie, FAUCI'S "LET IT RIP", they predicted 2M americans would die., absolute worst case.... there are 330 M americans these days, so worst case is 2/330 = .61 percent of the population death rate...........

chalk it up to, as we called it in 2017, a particularly bad flu season.......

we didn't wreck shit then, and we shouldn't have now........

the KUNG FLU is a darwinian dream........ natural selection at its finest......

and, with all the old folks homes being wiped out, expect an influx of new money as degenerates finally get their grubby paws on their long-awaited inheritances.........

topgame85

Mortality rate is % of those infected that die, not % population. Unless you are assuming 100% population gets infected you clearly botched this calculation. At least now I can see where you got the false rate of .6% that I argued you about the other day. GIGO

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    Mortality rate is % of those infected that die, not % population. Unless you are assuming 100% populatikn gets infectef? Now I see where you got .6% the other day. GIGO
    itll be lower than even .6% dumbass

go back to that thread d2bets looks like a dumbass and explain the death rate
    Points Awarded:

habitualwinning gave RudyRuetigger 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

Mortality rate is % of those infected that die, not % population. Unless you are assuming 100% populatikn gets infectef? Now I see where you got .6% the other day. GIGO
    talking overall population reduction/mortality, and no, CNN'S NUMBER the other day was .66 mortality rate (NOT MINE, BUT CNN'S).... i posted the link for ya....

but obviously you don't read much....

Auto Donk

itll be lower than even .6% dumbass

go back to that thread d2bets looks like a dumbass and explain the death rate
    I'm starting to think this "topgame" dope is anderson cooper or jim acosta.... maybe don lemon.........

possibly that blonde ho brooke baldwin........

on a totally unrelated subject, some people really, really want boris johnson dead.....

I f'n hope he makes it through this shit.......

topgame85

Even if I gave you the benefit of the doubt on your clearly faulty data analysis and calculation at .6% COVID is 6x as deadly as a bad flu year, or 600% as deadly. For context you are about 7 times, 700%, more likely to be in a fatal car accident drunk than you are sober. So this is the equivalent of risk driving sober vs risk driving drunk.

Now- if we said screw it, lets keep everything open but everyone has to drive drunk for 3 months would you want your family out on the roads?
    Last edited by topgame85; 04-06-20 at 03:47 PM.

Wabashwonders
    Wabashwonders's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

I can’t believe we still have people trying to compare this to the flu.

topgame85

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    talking overall population reduction/mortality, and no, CNN'S NUMBER the other day was .66 mortality rate (NOT MINE, BUT CNN'S).... i posted the link for ya....

but obviously you don't read much....
    You are conflating two completely different statistics. Mortality rate vs percent of total population that dies? Foolish.

JohnGalt2341

This thread WILL NOT age well. If anyone wants to wager me on this... you name the price.

The intellectual laziness from Trump and his supporters is ASTOUNDING. They don't know the difference between what they WANT to be true and what is actually true. This is exactly the same reason why they lose so much money betting on sports.

If I am wrong... there is no need for the onslaught of name calling that I will likely be the target of from this post. Just wager me... that's all you have to do. If any of you fools wants to wager me that there won't be AT LEAST 100K deaths by the end of this year.... you name the price. I will take any and all action. I fully expect to get no offers.

YOU CAN'T GASLIGHT A VIRUS!

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Autodonk and Rudy top 5 posters on this forum. Two of the only people on here that I see who consistently get it. Gd there are some stupid fukkin people on this forum otherwise.

Wabashwonders

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    Autodonk and Rudy top 5 posters on this forum. Two of the only people on here that I see who consistently get it. Gd there are some stupid fukkin people on this forum otherwise.
    You may be right but this a stupid thread. Anyone trying to continue to compare this to the flu is an idiot. Sorry but that’s the truth.

topgame85

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    This thread WILL NOT age well. If anyone wants to wager me on this... you name the price.

The intellectual laziness from Trump and his supporters is ASTOUNDING. They don't know the difference between what they WANT to be true and what is actually true. This is exactly the same reason why they lose so much money betting on sports.

If I am wrong... there is no need for the onslaught of name calling that I will likely be the target of from this post. Just wager me... that's all you have to do. If any of you fools wants to wager me that there won't be AT LEAST 100K deaths by the end of this year.... you name the price. I will take any and all action. I fully expect to get no offers.

YOU CAN'T GASLIGHT A VIRUS!
    You are absolutely spot on. They won't bet you, because they know they'd lose. If they believed their BS they'd be out beg, borrow and stealing every penny they could and dumping it into the market. Not here proving they don't even understand how a mortality rate is calculated.

topgame85

I'm starting to think this "topgame" dope is anderson cooper or jim acosta.... maybe don lemon.........

on a totally unrelated subject, some people really, really want boris johnson dead.....

Boris-Wish him a full recover. On that topic, how many 55 yr old world leaders do you know that have been put in the ICU by the flu ?

Trump has taken two COVID tests already. Think he believes this is the same as the flu?

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

81,766?

That's a pretty fukkin specific number.

why not 81,765 or 81,767?

Why 81,766?

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Donk, you're not going to win this argument.

Models can claim millions upon millions of people **could** die.

But if we all listen to what the establishment tells us to do, than we can all be saved.

**Only** 81k will die... thanks of course to the elite media and politicians (who got this frenzy going in the first place).

What a catch 22

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22858

Why, It is a Flu, so you think it is the cold?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wabashwonders View Post
    I can’t believe we still have people trying to compare this to the flu.

RudyRuetigger

i thought he was FAIRLY SMART

since he lives in washington and is touting this bullshit

im leaning more towards FAIRLY instead of SMART

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    symptoms are both

i dont have facts on that, just what is reported

are you suggesting you have facts?

Wabashwonders

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    If you are that stupid to not understood what I meant, then you’re an idiot also.

Wabashwonders

Here is an example for those who don’t understand the difference and say they are both the flu.

im the manager of a baseball team and you are the other manager. We both have catchers on our teams but your catcher will not be allowed to wear any protection and mine will. They are both catchers still so what’s the problem. Your catcher is living in the world of the Covid virus and his chances of getting hurt are astronomical, where as mine is in the normal flu season and well protected. That’s the difference in the 2.

We have protection from the flu, we have none from this. Why is it so hard for supposedly intelligent people to understand this?

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

thanks for the real update. penetrate CNN

JohnGalt2341

It's never been more important for Trump and his supporters to live in reality. You're putting real lives at risk here. Go to Donk's first link and read some of the comments below. Here are a few:

stormy_skye 5 hours ago"Lives have been RUINED because of this HOAX.
    Countries have been RUINED because of this HOAX.
    And what’s going to happen to those who perpetrated this HOAX?"

SWAMPxYANKEE 6 hours ago edited"The coronahoax. Mass manipulation of the planet. Trump has to fire Fauci and the other Bill gates puppet. He must change course to get out of this NWO NOW!!!"

AjI 4 hours ago"To get rid of the Corona virus, I have just three things to say:
    1. Fire Fauci
    2. Fire Fauci
    3. Fire Fauci"

Downeast Despicable Deplorable 6 hours ago25k max

• Buster Downeast Despicable Deplorable 6 hours agoI think we are at peak now, could be even less

There are likely MILLIONS of other Trump supporters that share these same sentiments. These are the most ignorant and dangerous people on the planet right now. The more people we have like the ones above... the WORSE it's going to be. And Trump is the one that has planted the seeds in these people's heads.

JohnGalt2341

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    thanks for the real update. penetrate CNN
    Did you click on Donk's link? It says 81K by May 21st. That's the REAL update. Donk made a false claim for which he WILL NOT wager me on... and then he posted a link that says 81K by May 21st. It's MIND BOGGLING how intellectually lazy you people are. You contradict YOUR OWN link and then make up your own numbers and then pretend that it's the reality. It's SO bizarre.

Let me know how much you want to wager that there won't be AT LEAST 100K deaths by the end of the year.
    Last edited by JohnGalt2341; 04-06-20 at 04:45 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Dating sites suffering. Single men and women suffering more..

6 feet apart and social distancing is the ultimate coock block.. Worst then the hot chick that's drunk and the fat girl sober friend taking care of her at the club or bar telling you to go away.. ..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-06-20 at 04:47 PM.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Not as bad as 1957 (when there was way less people in the world).

In February 1957, a new influenza A (H2N2) virus emerged in East Asia, triggering a pandemic (“Asian Flu”). This H2N2 virus was comprised of three different genes from an H2N2 virus that originated from an avian influenza A virus, including the H2 hemagglutinin and the N2 neuraminidase genes. It was first reported in Singapore in February 1957, Hong Kong in April 1957, and in coastal cities in the United States in summer 1957. The estimated number of deaths was 1.1 million worldwide and 116,000 in the United States.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

They always put out higher numbers than they actually expect that way they can pat themselves on their backs for saving us with the measures they take
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thor4140

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Even if I gave you the benefit of the doubt on your clearly faulty data analysis and calculation at .6% COVID is 6x as deadly as a bad flu year, or 600% as deadly. For context you are about 7 times, 700%, more likely to be in a fatal car accident drunk than you are sober. So this is the equivalent of risk driving sober vs risk driving drunk.
    Now- if we said screw it, lets keep everything open but everyone has to drive drunk for 3 months would you want your family out on the roads?
    They wouldn't be on the roads because you forgot the most important part, even if your relative risk claims were correct ... HALF THE PEOPLE WOULD BE ON THE ROAD SINCE YOU DESTROYED THEIR JOBS AND LIVELIHOOD.

Learn how to make an argument, even if you are faking it, make it somewhat interesting.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Everybody is a fukking scientist on this site.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by Wabashwonders View Post
    We have protection from the flu, we have none from this. Why is it so hard for supposedly intelligent people to understand this?

Do we have protection from the flu? Why do so many people die from it then? I await your (non) answer --- math shows you that even with "protection from the flu" the flu still kills more people = COVID not that lethal.

Why do you keep ignoring that this isn't a vacuum of public policy choices. We don't get to just "save lives" (not that we're really even doing that), we just shut down most of the developed world's economy, and you're only comparing some relative risk you don't even understand.

Why is it so hard for you to be honest about the totality of what's going on? On what basis do you make your claim that this is some extraordinary flu? The fact is, it isn't. And the most important part again (read this 5 times for it to sink in) is that we shut down the whole economy for something we already know isn't that lethal, given that we live with similar lethality every year.

I didn't see you make threads about the horrible flu that killed 80k in 2017. I wonder why. Not a peep.

1234 ... Last