53 defense
    53 defense's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5221

Damn near 4 weeks in and..........

most of what's being reported is based upon conjecture, opinion, and false narratives... so, we the public, are left to fend for ourselves. This virus thing is a bifurcated problem....We're told daily by the medical experts the best way to combat this virus is to shelter at home. Unfortunately, by doing so, the Nation is shutting down, and the economy is entering a black hole that we will be hard pressed to come out of. The Government steps in to hand out trillions of dollars to help the people who need it most, and rightly so. That said, this Bailout has to have a end at some point because just printing more money isn't going to make the economy better anytime soon. People will die either way, that's a fact no one can deny.

If this truly is a "war", and i've heard both sides claim it is, then, there will be dead americans as a result, and there will be collateral damage.... this happens in all wars. Choose your poison kinda thing.... I don't see it any other way.
    That probably seems harsh, i can't argue...but I've been called many things in my life...Subtle ain't one of them.

I challenge anyone to watch that Madcow show or Trump's #1 cheerleader on Fox and not be left speechless...The dramatic pauses, the waxing doom bunch or the Virus ? What Virus Crew.... ITS NOT ABOUT YOU Jackass....

Can we just get the facts please,( something Dennis Miller would call Cronkitean) save the spin and hot sauce ... Madcow seems to be a China fan from what I've seen but if China said it was raining...I'd have to go outside and get wet before I believed them... and then, not really.... She can't be that naive, right?

The President has to stop the dual messaging coming from the WH...The little guy comes out and says that its advisable to wear masks now if you have to out in public,...and right after he says it, Trump states I don't think i'm gunna wear one.... And Please Sir, stay on topic, noone wants to hear you spar with reporters at this time and enough about the Russian thing...Jesus H Christ enough!

And if your totally honest, who doesn't want to punch Acosta in the mug coupla times??? What a Douche.... in the classic sense of course

To Bill Mahr's credit, he has been a snarky, arrogant prick his whole career, and remains so. At least he's genuine.

I think that the vast majority of Americans care about the future and what kind of country we will leave behind for our Grandkids, and their Grandkids ( who will still be paying for this "relief"), But, the thought of them having to pick up the tab for the whole shabang is troubling. When I take my family out to breakfast, I want the check...its supposed to be that way, no?

Hell, this whole thing has me perplexed....

Perhaps its that time in the day when you smoke something medical, put on some Monk, and hit the couch with the pups.

Take Care and Be Well.

turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13715

Spot on post..well done!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good post

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

well put

problem is what you just said will never change

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

California tremendous

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Spin and hot sauce attract eyeballs, which attracts advertising dollars. Lotsa dollars. None of which will be allotted to help fix the damage their fear mongering created.