jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Watching
    Lol

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I watched a couple of minutes, the video is misleading.

The youtube comments explain it all.

The guy went to a part of the hospital that isn't the ER and a part where patients aren't lining up.

Intentionally misleading or the guys making the video are idiots and don't realize they are not where they think they are.

That's enough SBR for me today.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I watched a couple of minutes, the video is misleading.

The youtube comments explain it all.

The guy went to a part of the hospital that isn't the ER and a part where patients aren't lining up.

Intentionally misleading or the guys making the video are idiots and don't realize they are not where they think they are.

That's enough SBR for me today.

My thoughts exactly.

Already had the comments copied ready to post here:

“That was the main entrance of Elmhurst hospital. Not the ER. “

“Exactly ... It looks the same at Harlem Hospital at the main entrance ... They dont want people coming through there and removed all seating so it is empty. It's the ER's, ISO rooms and ICU's that are crazy. And theyre turning regular floors into Covid floors now too. “

“I'm putting this here in the top comment hoping that in the future people will show a newspaper and clock in the hospitals, just to verify. My gut tells me this video footage is authentic, but we need to have irrefutuable proof.. ?

“no visitors are allowed to see Covid patients, once they go into the hospital, you will not see them again unless they live, they do not allow family members into the rooms with covid cases. they are sending everyone else home”

And then this:

Super deceptive perception here. As a hospital worker in New Orleans from the outside and "visitor areas" the hospitals are a ghost town. We run off ANYONE who does not actually need to be there, the only cars in the garages are staff cars, there is a NO VISITOR policy, doesn't matter if you are coming into the ER bleeding all over the place whoever came with you is told to not get out of their car, drop the patient off, and LEAVE. Patients aren't allowed to walk around outside of their patient rooms, there is no one hanging out in the lobbies visitor areas, patients are triaged and if they don't require hospital admission they are sent home ASAP with instructions on how to self-care at home and when to come back if they get worse. What you aren't seeing is the restricted overfull ICU units, the restricted cohort units for step down corona patients, the isolated units for patients being treated for unrelated issues, etc. Hospitals have canceled ALL elective surgeries and procedures, clinic appointments and followups have been canceled etc. Just because you can't access and see what is really happening doesn't mean anyone is lying to you. Hospitals are doing everything to prevent the sick coming in from exposing people who aren't sick in the community through measures to reduce foot traffic and limit access due to exposure risk. If people come to the hospital with really nonemergent complaints which is often alot of people who sit around in the waiting room all day, you know the person who's chronic knee pain has them thinking its a great idea to go to the ER they are sent home, they don't require admission and it is not an acute care need. Someone comes in with coronavirus symptoms but they aren't so sick as to need hospital intervention they are tested, sent home with self care orders and self quarantine instructions. It is a ghost town because that is how hospitals are working to reduce exposing extra people.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

diggy

are you a Citizen Reporter ?

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    diggy

are you a Citizen Reporter ?
    Sammy I have not left the house in weeks.

No reason to.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Is any part of YouTube not a scam anymore?

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post

Sammy I have not left the house in weeks.

No reason to.

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Is any part of YouTube not a scam anymore?

FAKE News everywhere