cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    Obviously the brass of the company knows the results, not sure how they stop it from slipping out to the public or someone buying it from someone inside the loop.
    max bet $25 was the answer....still ridiculous.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    nah not really, it was just sitting there...looking like a snack.
    Truth be told I look in at it every now and then because it amuses me, just like some sit-coms amuse me.
    Come on, don't you think some of that WWE stuff is funny?

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

I thought all the events were cancelled.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Truth be told I look in at it every now and then because it amuses me, just like some sit-coms amuse me.
    Come on, don't you think some of that WWE stuff is funny?
    Yes feel the Same. It's absurd though how people can say those guys don't take a beating fake or not. Look at all the mangled up retirees.

Notown1
    Notown1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    Undertaker isn’t 6 feet under yet? This fukin guy retired like 7 times. Times up fella
    Undertaker-500 all in. His like 22-2 in his career at WM. This line should be closer to -1000 with his proven track record

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

oh good grief, was leaked long ago winners of them all

Notown1
    Notown1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Anyone got a good working stream?

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Quote Originally Posted by Notown1 View Post
    Anyone got a good working stream?
    Dude the network is $9 for a month and if you're new you get a free month.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

even today, there is no way i can watch that crap.............

stevenash

WWE WrestleMania 36 results, grades

Cesaro vs. Drew Gulak (Kickoff Show): The two had a solid but short match. Gulak came out fired up and took the offense to Cesaro before throwing him twice into the ring steps. An attempt to take to the air was countered with a European uppercut from Cesaro that turned the tide, eventually leading to the finish, a no-hands airplane spin into a slam by Cesaro. Too short to be good, too well-executed to be bad. Cesaro def. Gulak via pinfall -- Grade: C

Women's Tag Team Championship -- The Kabuki Warriors (c) vs. Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross: A surprisingly hard-hitting match between the four competitors opened the show with some big spots throughout. Cross had to battle her way through a late double team that included Asuka and Kairi Sane hitting a combination powerbomb and diving forearm before getting the tag to Bliss. From there, Bliss hit her second Twisted Bliss of the match, pinning Sane and winning the titles in the process. This is the duo's second time holding the titles. Bliss & Cross def. Kabuki Warriors via pinfall to win the titles -- Grade: B-

King Corbin vs. Elias: Corbin was out to the ring first, demanding he be declared winner by forfeit after his assault on Elias eight days ago. Elias made his way to the ring, shocking Corbin before blasting him with his guitar. Corbin rallied to lay a beating on Elias while demanding Michael Cole and JBL on commentary acknowledge how good he had been doing. Corbin attempted to use the ropes for leverage on a late pin, getting caught by the ref in the process. As he protested, Elias scored a roll-up while holding the tights to get the win in a match that felt a bit overlong for the mix of styles. Elias def. Corbin via pinfall -- Grade: C-

Raw Women's Championship -- Becky Lynch (c) vs. Shayna Baszler: Lynch and Baszler put on a match heavy with strikes and submission attempts, giving the feeling more of a fight than a wrestling match. That was for the best when it comes to Baszler's top attributes, as she spent much of the match taking heavy offense to the champion. Lynch was forced to repeatedly counter Baszler's attempts to lock in the Kirifuda Clutch. In the end, it was one of those counters that scored Lynch the victory. Bringing back a classic finish from Bret Hart vs. Roddy Piper at WrestleMania XIII, Lynch rolled backward through the hold to pin Baszler's shoulders to the mat for the pinfall victory. Lynch came out of the match looking strong, but Baszler losing her first shot at the title has to give some pause to anyone thinking she was a sure-fire star on the main roster. Lynch def. Baszler via pinfall to retain the title -- Grade: B-

Intercontinental Championship -- Sami Zayn (c) vs. Daniel Bryan: The story of the match was almost entirely Zayn begging Drew Gulak to let him go, avoiding contact at all costs. Bryan was eventually able to trick Zayn into a wrestling match, which he almost entirely dominated. Zayn begged Bryan to stop before Shinsuke Nakamura and Cesaro caused a distraction. After Bryan hit Nakamura and Cesaro with a suicide dive, he went to the top rope but was caught by a Helluva Kick from Zayn, leading to the pinfall victory and a successful title defense. The match told a perfectly good story in line with recent weeks of action, but there's a certain sense of disappointment that Zayn and Bryan weren't able to go out and put on the match they're capable of with their elite skills. Zayn def. Bryan via pinfall to retain the title -- Grade: B

SmackDown Tag Team Championship -- John Morrison (c) vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Jimmy Uso (Ladder Match): This was the show-stealing match for Night 1. With no crowd to help build big moments, there was a strong chance for disappointment from the bout, but all three men went at a breakneck pace in the singles match for the tag titles. The expected big bumps were on display with men being dumped from ladders, onto ladders and to the outside. Morrison in particular hit an impressive parkour move from the top of the ring post onto Uso, who was on an elevated ladder between the turnbuckles. The ending of the match came when all three men were holding the title rig as Uso unhooked it from the cable suspending it from the ceiling. As they battled over the belts, Morrison was knocked from the top of the ladder, pulling the belts with him to earn the victory and retain the championships for his team. Morrison def. Kingston and Uso to retain the titles -- Grade: B+

24/7 Championship: As Rob Gronkowski and Mojo Rawley were celebrating atop the perch midway through the show, R-Truth hopped into the frame. Gronk tried to punch and pin Truth, but Rawley pulled off the former Patriots star and got the 1-2-3. Rawley def. R-Truth and Gronkowski to win the title

Kevin Owens vs. Seth Rollins: Rollins took over the early part of the match with a cheap shot before the two battled back and forth with tons of counters and reversals that would have excited the crowd if one was in attendance. Rollins, looking for the easy way out, used the ring bell to hit Owens, leading the referee to call the match off and award Owens the win via disqualification. Owens then called Rollins out, saying he didn't get to end things so easily and demanding they continue without disqualifications. Rollins agreed, coming back to continue the attack on Owens, taunting, "You said you wanted your WrestleMania moment?!" Owens eventually used the same ring bell to take over the match before diving from the WrestleMania sign and driving Rollins through the announce table with a senton. After that, it only took Owens a moment to drag Rollins to the ring, hit a stunner and pick up the victory. The lack of a crowd added a bit to this match with both men constantly trash talking each other and it adding a nastiness to the bout it may have missed otherwise. Owens def. Rollins via pinfall -- Grade: B+

Universal Championship -- Goldberg (c) vs. Braun Strowman: A quick match, as was expected, and one that very much could have used a crowd reaction. Goldberg hit four spears, but his attempt at a Jackhammer on the big man was countered into a powerslam. Strowman would hit three more powerslams before scoring the pin to become universal champion in a very flat sprint. Strowman def. Goldberg via pinfall to win the title -- Grade: D+

The Undertaker vs. AJ Styles (Boneyard Match): This was, as anticipated, a WWE "cinematic experience." An elaborate hearse entrance at the cemetery was a swerve with Styles being revealed as in a coffin in the back. Undertaker arrived for the "match" on a motorcycle with Metallica playing over the video. The match turned into a brawl that ranged from the graveyard to a barn to the barn's rooftop with Taker battling Styles, Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows -- as well as hooded "druids." At one point, Styles had Taker in an open grave before Taker somehow materialized behind him. From that point, it was all Undertaker, as he brutalized Styles before throwing him off the barn roof. Styles attempted to apologize and begged Taker not to bury him. Taker said he wouldn't because of the fight Styles had put up, before kicking him into the grave and using a tractor to fill the grave, winning WWE's first boneyard match. The experience was campy, corny and somehow incredibly entertaining. It was not a wrestling match in any sort of traditional sense, but it was as well done as anything involving Undertaker can possibly be in 2020 and on entertainment alone, it was a success. Undertaker def. Styles via burial -- Grade: A

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14840

I just bet Rhea Ripley at -200 to beat Charlotte Flair at the $200 maximum. The odds moved to -250 after so the “Reload steam” might have the right side here!

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Reload View Post
    I just bet Rhea Ripley at -200 to beat Charlotte Flair at the $200 maximum. The odds moved to -250 after so the “Reload steam” might have the right side here!
    You might be on the right side.
    WWE is pushing Ripley these days and Charlotte has been overexposed too.
    Thing is Vince likes to promote fresh faces.
    I'd bet the max on Cena losing but the juice is ridiculous, i just can't.

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14840

You might be on the right side.
    WWE is pushing Ripley these days and Charlotte has been overexposed too.
    Thing is Vince likes to promote fresh faces.
    I'd bet the max on Cena losing but the juice is ridiculous, i just can't.
    Yeah I can’t touch Wyatt as heavy chalk, but he’ll probably somehow win. I remember betting Cena against the Big Show at Wrestlemania XX. -500 and paid off. That’s the highest I’ve gone.

stevenash

I was just reading where the Undertaker match was beyond incredible.
    The guy is like 100 years old and he still brings it.

SBR Tony
    SBR Tony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2969

I was just reading where the Undertaker match was beyond incredible.
    The guy is like 100 years old and he still brings it.
    I watched some clips today on twitter, https://twitter.com/tde_wrestling?re...ghts%2Flive%2F

First 12