zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Jeez sound like a angry communist

control issues
    relax my friend

have a cocktail[/QUOTE]

Dude I’m a goddamn patriot... living in the greatest country in all the land where at least I know I’m free.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    im white

i have no clue what 10/99 to the hoop means
    Don’t file taxes?

independent contractor

slipping after b2b compliments I gave you

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    control issues
    relax my friend

have a cocktail
    Dude I’m a goddamn patriot... living in the greatest country in all the land where at least I know I’m free.[/QUOTE]
    Thank god for that

cheers and thanks for service

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Don’t file taxes?

independent contractor

slipping after b2b compliments I gave you
    yea i know 1099

im filing 2 of them

they arent 10/99

thats a date

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

control issues
    relax my friend

have a cocktail
    Dude I’m a goddamn patriot... living in the greatest country in all the land where at least I know I’m free.[/QUOTE]

Translation:

My wife has me totally pussywhipped, so I need to go online and act like Daniel Boone

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Not looking for fight

I’ll fall back

I’m just trying make people $$$

see the horse racing posts

goodnight pal

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

This thread is getting angry

stay safe

I’m checking out

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

San Diego has people still running around.

Even found a back door spa open

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    San Diego has people still running around.

Even found a back door spa open
    ofcourse calis want a backdoor spa

gender does not matter!!!

everyone has an ass

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Dude I’m a goddamn patriot... living in the greatest country in all the land where at least I know I’m free.
    Translation:

My wife has me totally pussywhipped, so I need to go online and act like Daniel Boone[/QUOTE]

Haha yeah pussywhipped as fuk... daniel Boone a great American. Who you straviny to be like in your lgbabcxyzq community here on good ole sbr?

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Translation:

My wife has me totally pussywhipped, so I need to go online and act like Daniel Boone
    Haha yeah pussywhipped as fuk... daniel Boone a great American. Who you straviny to be like in your lgbabcxyzq community here on good ole sbr?[/QUOTE]

Watch it
    I hung out with Davey Crockett
    He let me wear his hat

Now go see your wife
    She needs you to cut the corns off of her feet

RudyRuetigger

zam dont waste your time on that clown

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

The virus isnt going away even with stay at home orders...let’s all go out and let Darwin take care of it

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO

Maggie sorry didn’t mean to offend you. You eat corn the long way right pal?

RudyRuetigger

Maggie sorry didn’t mean to offend you. You eat corn the long way right pal?
    im not sure you can call that eating it

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Nobody getting laid is the problem

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    The virus isnt going away even with stay at home orders...let’s all go out and let Darwin take care of it
    about to happen... people starting to get unhinged here the next week.

RudyRuetigger

Nobody getting laid is the problem
    maybe you can turn into George Costanza

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

maybe you can turn into George Costanza
    After that failed you for years

ive lost faith, in that philosophy

has some logic to it , tho ...

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

ofcourse calis want a backdoor spa

gender does not matter!!!

everyone has an ass
    Lmfaoooo

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Most people don’t listen to anything all the idiots are out

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Seaweed been wearing a mask for years....he might be the only human safe from this virus

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

If you noticed roads crowded

aren’t you , yourself , part of the problem?

congrats on the baby
    Moving commercial goods does not make me part of the problem. I'm pretty much one of the few who should be on the road.

America has too many chiefs( governor's). It's hardly right to call it the United States.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Some very interesting numbers in my state.......

Let this be a lesson to all of you who think you're immune to this pandemic.......

25 to 49 years of age are making up most of the case numbers....

Positive Cases by Age Range to Date

​Age Range ​Percent of Cases
    ​0-4 ​< 1%
    ​5-12 ​< 1%
    ​13-18 ​1%
    ​19-24 8%
    25-49 ​41%
    ​50-64 ​29%
    ​65+ ​20%

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

US hopefully has flattened as there were only about 11K new cases
    and around 500 dead in last 24 hours!!!

Are you with me?

Knock on wood.................................... ..........................

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

not too many people out

too many democrats posting

thats the problem
    I’ll pay you to go outside. Just so you’ll stop being the new Brooks85

goduke

I think this is absolutely normal and necessary behavior for capitalism and free enterprise to stay at the forefront of our society. We do not want to be told what to do at the expense of others. By nature, humans are selfish unless forced and controlled... sick of it already. What’s done is done and will linger but enough paranoia and fear mongering. This is not that bad and if you’re one of the unlucky ones that sucks but eventually we’re all unlucky. Enough of the negative fear shit already.
    What if it was your children that got corona and died? Is it just bad luck then and oh well they were unlucky so see ya. Would you sacrifice your family members for capitalism? That’s the problem on here with the people who say our economy is more important than peoples lives. It wouldn’t be more important if they had children or significant others that they could lose.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    What if it was your children that got corona and died? Is it just bad luck then and oh well they were unlucky so see ya. Would you sacrifice your family members for capitalism? That’s the problem on here with the people who say our economy is more important than peoples lives. It wouldn’t be more important if they had children or significant others that they could lose.
    If your child contracted coronavirus and died, it would be your fault.

The economy is the most important thing of a country.

Stop having children if you can't take care of them

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    If your child contracted coronavirus and died, it would be your fault.

The economy is the most important thing of a country.

Stop having children if you can't take care of them
    It’s like you read what I said, didn’t comprehend it and then just wrote something else.
    He was saying we should be out, all of us and that this virus is essentially no big deal. I’m saying if he had kids would he let them out to do whatever risking maybe getting the virus and dying.
    And how is me saying a person should value their children over the economy even close to what you responded with? Drink a few more before you respond lol

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO

It’s like you read what I said, didn’t comprehend it and then just wrote something else.
    He was saying we should be out, all of us and that this virus is essentially no big deal. I’m saying if he had kids would he let them out to do whatever risking maybe getting the virus and dying.
    And how is me saying a person should value their children over the economy even close to what you responded with? Drink a few more before you respond lol
    Damn man not saying to be irresponsible... just don’t be paranoid. I have 3 teenagers man... they are not afraid of this shit and if they were then I’m letting them think their phone is the parent and not me. Fear is not the answer. This virus should be dubbed the socialmediatestrunvirus... Geez no parent would want any kid to be in life or death situation

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

... We do not want to be told what to do at the expense of others. By nature, humans are selfish unless forced and controlled...

Good Luck with your world pal.

JayLA
    On to the next one...

I am drinking lol (it's my bday) and I didn't really read the exchange before chiming in, yes.

Fundamentally though, you're debating the tired question of left vs right. He's saying capitalism and free enterprise should be at the forefront and that he's tired of others telling him what to do.

You brought up children and how we should think of others.

I wanted to express how children has nothing to do with the argument at hand. Economies and healthcare systems are going to lose, regardless of your political/ideological orientation.

This issue is out of either side's hands. It's unprecedented. I'm sure there are hardcore rightwingers experiencing solidarity and tree hugging, bleeding heart liberals counting their pennies like "oh shit"

Bringing up children is wrong. You take care of your offspring, period. Your point about family is a good one, but still, it's pretty much everyone for themselves now. If governments want to help, great. If your well being depends on aid, that's your fault.

I am so intrigued as to how this situation is affecting those who were so adamant about their political position.

Whatever this virus is, it affects everyone the same.

I side with loading up, taking care of your own, and worrying about the economy and healthcare.

Lb mentioned people out and about. Who knows what he really feels, as he's always shooting blanks, but in reality, if you want to take a risk and walk outside, go do it.

Countries like Sweden trust their citizens and haven't established lock down measures.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    I am drinking lol (it's my bday) and I didn't really read the exchange before chiming in, yes.

Fundamentally though, you're debating the tired question of left vs right. He's saying capitalism and free enterprise should be at the forefront and that he's tired of others telling him what to do.

You brought up children and how we should think of others.

I wanted to express how children has nothing to do with the argument at hand. Economies and healthcare systems are going to lose, regardless of your political/ideological orientation.

This issue is out of either side's hands. It's unprecedented. I'm sure there are hardcore rightwingers experiencing solidarity and tree hugging, bleeding heart liberals counting their pennies like "oh shit"

Bringing up children is wrong. You take care of your offspring, period. Your point about family is a good one, but still, it's pretty much everyone for themselves now. If governments want to help, great. If your well being depends on aid, that's your fault.

I am so intrigued as to how this situation is affecting those who were so adamant about their political position.

Whatever this virus is, it affects everyone the same.

I side with loading up, taking care of your own, and worrying about the economy and healthcare.

Lb mentioned people out and about. Who knows what he really feels, as he's always shooting blanks, but in reality, if you want to take a risk and walk outside, go do it.

Countries like Sweden trust their citizens and haven't established lock down measures.
    My point isn’t left or right though. What I’m saying simply is why don’t we just care about the well being of human life. My point of saying children is because no one can argue the bond that parents have with their children and no one would put their children at risk for the sake of the economy. So what I was simply saying is how can someone, like many are, say let’s all just go out and let what is going to happen happen. Our first focus should be on the well being of people because they are all someone’s family and everyone has loved ones so you would never put your loved ones in danger for the economy. It’s quite hypocritical to say that because we know if a loved one was in jeopardy it wouldn’t be the stance that anyone would take.

But I do want to say your response is the type of responses we should get on here more often. The second response not the first lol. It was well thought out and it made good points and was open for healthy discussion. If only we could get more of that here. Probably easier to solve Covid
    Last edited by goduke; 04-04-20 at 01:10 AM.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Definitely less traffic here in NJ
    I can second this. It's a ghost town around Princeton..

But you know .

Those damn liberals and their big brains

JayLA
    On to the next one...

My point isn’t left or right though. What I’m saying simply is why don’t we just care about the well being of human life. My point of saying children is because no one can argue the bond that parents have with their children and no one would put their children at risk for the sake of the economy. So what I was simply saying is how can someone, like many are, say let’s all just go out and let what is going to happen happen. Our first focus should be on the well being of people because they are all someone’s family and everyone has loved ones so you would never put your loved ones in danger for the economy. It’s quite hypocritical to say that because we know if a loved one was in jeopardy it wouldn’t be the stance that anyone would take.

But I do want to say your response is the type of responses we should get on here more often. The second response not the first lol. It was well thought out and it made good points and was open for healthy discussion. If only we could get more of that here. Probably easier to solve Covid
    I've read sports analysis from you. And I say you should attack this situation like you do who's starting on the blue devils

It becomes easier

First 123 Last