Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5409

Quote Originally Posted by floki View Post
    There are so many things wrong with these timelines. Wheres china in all this declining help to prevent this? How one-sided are you?

blackbart
    blackbart's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20697

deaths are doubling every 3 days
    been following this curve from the beginning and wont change until strict restrictions are in place

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Unless a complete lockdown is ordered deaths will be increased exponentially. People would not stay in their house if there are no repercussions such as fines or arrests.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Unless a complete lockdown is ordered deaths will be increased exponentially. People would not stay in their house if there are no repercussions such as fines or arrests.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Honestly the whole country outside of NY metro area is doing just fine. We'd all be back to normal if NYC would obey.

Instead, we get 20 planes per day here in FL of NYers and they spread it here or take up our hospital beds.

Anyone find it interesting that DeBlasio and Coumo keep blaming Trump for stuff yet NYC, the #1 target of terrorism and most susceptible city to any plague or shutdown, didn't even have masks available for their medical staff personnel?

I mean seriously...DeBlasio and Coumo keep begging Trump for help but what was the plan if a terror attack occurred or water supply got contaminated? Guys are fukking clowns unprepared for anything and quick to posture politically.
    Yup you wanna Make the rest of America Safe Again, stop domestic travel. By car or Airplane.. Shut it down and stop the spread of Corona.. Travelers flying or driving out of Cali and NY will spread it like the plague in no time now.

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

Well, I will be on my acreage tending cattle and growing crops. Rarely, ever going into a store. Let me know how it's going later ! I do think I might buy a keg of beer so I can drink for several weeks without the need to get more.........

mezmurized2
    Update your status
    mezmurized2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Yet everything is always trumps fault. He is never allowed to sleep and is supposed to single handedly come up up with a cure himself, also bring world peace.
    --------

"I alone can fix it!"
    - Donald Trump

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Fortunately all large events being canceled will have a major impact and slow this thing down. The problem is neither states or feds are implementing true lockdowns like China did. This means it will stick around and when things open back up it gets new legs. Everyone forgets this started with ONE human. It can again, start with one human. Mandatory, military enforced 30 day lockdiwn or this is all for naught.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    Fortunately all large events being canceled will have a major impact and slow this thing down. The problem is neither states or feds are implementing true lockdowns like China did. This means it will stick around and when things open back up it gets new legs. Everyone forgets this started with ONE human. It can again, start with one human. Mandatory, military enforced 30 day lockdiwn or this is all for naught.
    Bingo. Our guys think we can do it half hearted. China way only way

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16988

that isnt the point of the lock down. the point is just to slow it from spreading so ppl are less likely to die from hospitals being overwhelmed. i would think ideally they would want the infection rate to be just below what hospitals can comfortably deal with. then when when enough ppl have immunity to naturally slow the spread, they can lift the lock down.

alternatively, they will have to have another lock down next winter if they havent slowed it enough since the vaccine wont be ready to be mass produced by then.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

So things are shut down but most are still not self quarantining or wearing masks when going outside for necessities. Yeah, people are stupid...

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Bingo. Our guys think we can do it half hearted. China way only way
    You would think adults shouldn't have to be treated like kids, but here we are.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    90K is that a lot?

That's how many black babies are killed every 3 months by white liberals pushing abortion.
    some abortion clinics have been shutdown for a couple weeks now..more lives have been saved than will die from this flu bug...think about that for a minute

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Liberals need to quit eating dogs and bats. Yes I'm talking to you Brock Landers. Stop the spread of coronavirus, thank you and god bless.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Trump has failed miserably but he's not alone. Cuomo crying over Trump's idea of quarantining New York is just as bad.

If every state is doing their own thing, it's going to continue to be a gong show.

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26307

It is pretty bad right now, Louisiana and Florida are about to explode. Trump is gonna lose a lot of his voters.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

....well let's be honest here. China is "missing" 21 million people suddenly and also blew up the occupied quarantine center. Can't discredit their efficiency, but their handling if the situation is questionable.

topgame85

....well let's be honest here. China is "missing" 21 million people suddenly and also blew up the occupied quarantine center. Can't discredit their efficiency, but their handling if the situation is questionable.
    I assume you are referring to the missing cellphones? There is no doubt they drastically underreporred. A video that leaked in the very early days, in one hallway at one hospital I counted a dozen bodies. I think their official number for the whole day was like 14. 21 million did not die though. Probably well north of 100k.

Demonata

The chinese government is the main reason this got so bad. Refusing our help c and pretending it wasn't bad. Also the Democrats more worried about trying to impeach trump than preparing for coronavirus. Especially pelosi.

topgame85

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    that isnt the point of the lock down. the point is just to slow it from spreading so ppl are less likely to die from hospitals being overwhelmed. i would think ideally they would want the infection rate to be just below what hospitals can comfortably deal with. then when when enough ppl have immunity to naturally slow the spread, they can lift the lock down.

alternatively, they will have to have another lock down next winter if they havent slowed it enough since the vaccine wont be ready to be mass produced by then.
    Should that not have been the purpose though? If we had done it in early March we'd potentially be just about clear of this thing. I agree it will likely come back in the fall. If it does that is ballgame for the economy. Deep depression with likely millions dead, and I'm not talking about from the virus.

With the potential for mutation a controlled spread is very risky. You can end up with something much more deadly at some point if you simply accept it is going to infect everyone and only want to slow the spread for hospital capacity. It may well do that but an attempt at mandatory lockdown along the lines of what China did was the right thing to attempt IMO.

topgame85

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    The chinese government is the main reason this got so bad. Refusing our help c and pretending it wasn't bad. Also the Democrats more worried about trying to impeach trump than preparing for coronavirus. Especially pelosi.
    I agree this may have been taken more seriously if China had been honest early on. Saying it is their fault is like blaming a murderer for not testifying against himself at trial though. It is our intelligence agencies job to use the many assets at their disposal to figure out what is actually h appening on the ground. Like I said, there were videos out for anyone to see that clearly showed how bad things were getting. Then one day they just disappeared. No new posts. China shut shit down.

This was not of Trump's creation and I applaud that he shutdown flights from China early on. That said, he did not go far enough, fast enough and still has not.

Maybe nothing would have stopped us from getting where we are today but they almost didnt even really try. People are still near each other nonstop at stores and parks, flights still in the air, churches holdibg services, inefficient testing requiring mass amounts of people packed into hospitals to try to get a test, getting exposed even though they just had a common cold now becoming a carrier. We are living the freedom cry of Give me liberty or Give me death. People were not willing to look beyond themselves and the government was afraid go do what was clearly necessary.
    Last edited by topgame85; 04-01-20 at 06:42 AM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

if only cuomo wasn't hoarding all those ventilators in his stockpile........

guess he's saving them for his little brother and all the people he owes favor to.....

he's got blood on his hands....

Demonata

I agree this may have been taken more seriously if China had been honest early on. Saying it is their fault is like blaming a murderer for not testifying against himself at trial though. It is our intelligence agencies job to use the many assets at their disposal to figure out what is actually h appening on the ground. Like I said, there were videos out for anyone to see that clearly showed how bad things were getting. Then one day they just disappeared. No new posts. China shut shit down.

This was not of Trump's creation and I applaud that he shutdown flights from China early on. That said, he did not go far enough, fast enough and still has not.

Maybe nothing would have stopped us from getting where we are today but they almost didnt even really try. People are still near each other nonstop at stores and parks, flights still in the air, churches hokdibg services, inefficient testing requiring mass amounts of people packed into hospitals to try to get a test, getting exposed even though they just had a common cold now becoming a carrier. We are living the freedom cry of Give me liberty or Give me death. People were not willing to look beyond themselves and the hogernment was afraid go do what was clearly necessary.
    The people violating the quarantine should actually get tickets or something.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2041

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    90K is that a lot?

That's how many black babies are killed every 3 months by white liberals pushing abortion.
    Nobody's pro abortion,Mr. Protector of the Unborn.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Quote Originally Posted by mezmurized2 View Post
    "Dr. Deborah Birx said that even if the federal guidelines are followed precisely, between 100,000 and 240,000 deaths could still occur -- a number that well surpasses the American death toll in the Vietnam War."
    I would be careful about comparing 58,000 Americans who were between 18-28 when they died to elderly people with pre-existing conditions that died.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2041

Business as usual in Pee-king. Pissing on their people since granted World Power Status, NWO gift after V E Day.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Nobody's pro abortion,Mr. Protector of the Unborn.
    oh yeah, women who chop their babies up in the womb like to be called the euphemistic term "pro choice" to avoid the negative connotation that comes along with slaying their unborn offspring, especially when the little unborn tykes are fully capable of feeling pain, have a beating heart, and could survive outside the womb..... makes it much "nicer" that way.....

I have no dog in this hunt, for obvious reasons, and feel that it is an issue that a woman has to deal with and it's between her and her god, if any..... and if there is no god, then things will probably go pretty good for her..... if there is, well, "welcome to hell"....

I think that governor who wears black face who wants to let moms decide whether to kill their babies (BUT DON'T YOU WORRY, THE BABIES WILL BE KEPT COMFORTABLE WHILE THE MOM DECIDES WHETHER TO MURDER THE LITTLE BASTARDS OR NOT) even after they are born has lost his fukkin' mind.....

funny, If I shoot a pregnant woman and kill her, I get two charges (like ol scot petterson did when he offed, Lacy) -- so again we see the f'd up hypocrisy of a baby in utero is worthy of having his life protected from me, and counts as a live human being, but is not considered a live being for purposes of whether his mom wants to off him..... Ol Northam would pick up murder charges in most states for the infanticide he proposed....

from a legal standpoint, roe v. wade should be overturned, as it is probably one of the worst acts of judicial activism ever, as there is no constitutional right of privacy in the goddam constitution; this is an issue the states should decide, not five liberal jurists who happened to have had a majority at the time of the decision.... overturning roe sends the issue back where it belongs, which is to the states, who then can decide what to do with it......
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 04-01-20 at 08:49 AM.

tucks
    tucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4825

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    I would be careful about comparing 58,000 Americans who were between 18-28 when they died to elderly people with pre-existing conditions that died.
    Finally.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    Exactly, way different situation.

Hushie
    Hushie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 926

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Sounds like a trump set up. A few thousand die and he claims victory. Sounds like him.
    Under promise, over deliver. Nothing wrong with that. Only a few thousand deaths would be a victory against something you can't control. Quit hatin on the man.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by Mackballs View Post
    Sbr is the only entity surviving this thing with no drop off.

Amazing really.
    Lol. Dont think people here would admit they have the rona. Even some who are arguing that trump is handling this well is probably coughing up blood and shitting water

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

And stop with the abortion nonsense. You care only for the fetus in the womb but when they are born you are anti policies that help that baby grow instead of suffering. That's not pro-life

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Lol. Dont think people here would admit they have the rona. Even some who are arguing that trump is handling this well is probably coughing up blood and shitting water
    Yeah because a different president has super powers and could single-handedly cure it and prevent any of it. You are deranged.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

No win situation here. Nobody wins this one

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Lib media in the beginning. But yeah, Trumps fault. . But at this point, who gives a shit, lets get through this.

First 1234 Last