Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Gulfstream Park Wednesday 3/25

Im going to share my thoughts on the card here.

Race 1

16k ** on the grass going a mile

#1 Crumb Cake 20/1 , The only reason Im mentioning this horse, is because their is some potential for this one to be a surprising part of the early pace. Draws the rail and drops the weight after showing b2b 3/8’s works, but can’t win and highly doubt will even hit the board.

#2 Last Jet Out 20/1, not a factor

#3 Lovedisc 9/2, I don’t really see this morning line being very accurate. I have no interest in using this one in any fashion. I suppose dropping down and I like the connections but I’m Looking elsewhere.

#4 Soy Borracho 15/1, Not a factor

#5 Anywhere Road 20/1, Not a factor

#6 Fayez 12/1, Outside contender chance. 0-14 but has hit the board in 5 of those and the #’s are slightly improving. Just missed last time out, but for me an trifecta play only.

#7 Berry Hill 8/1, This one showed some early kick in the debut at this level @29/1. Finishing about 5 behind the #6 Fayez. Could take a step forward today in the 2nd attempt, but Im looking elsewhere.

#8 Proud Country 30/1, also come outta that same race, running 11th beating by 18 @ 28/1. Connections are strong, but I’m not interested

#9 First in Line 6/1, Beautifully breed animal , War Front / Indian Charlie , being handled by top flight connections in Mr. Weaver and Jersey Joe returns. They plummet this one down from 50k, and add the eye cups. This barns does some good work 2nd time out and should take a step forward in this spot. However won't be my top pick, because this free fall drop for a horse they just paid 135k for (now you have to understand that sire fee was 125k alone so this horse wasn’t taking money at the Keeneland September scale and now it can be all yours for 16k. Feels Desperate, and could easily score, but I’ll be using underneath mostly.

#10 Mayito 7/2, One of the tops jock in florida is enticed to ride this one for the new barn under Joseph Saffie. Now Saffie, has huge numbers 1st off the claim/Private Purchase, but he has been ice cold. He is one of trainers that I suspected was cheated and might of cleaned up after the fbi raid because he’s icicles right now. Plus after paying 32k for this one and being on the bench for 2 months, its not a positive to be dropping for half that today. Obv a factor is fully tuned up, but not on top for me.

#11 Hero Up 4/1, Hector Diaz Jr, only has one scheduled mount on the card and this one is the clear speed on this field. Horse is dropping down for the 2nd straight time and is a major factor on the front end here in a race w/o a ton of pace. $10 is a tasty price and my top pick to wire this group.

#12 Rapstorerocks 8/1, I Think this one could be a nice price play and I’d include on the multi race bets if Hector can’t get the 11 home. Dropped in to this spot the 1st of this month and encountered a ton of trouble, steading twice, the running line shows the z pattern but once this one got room he made up 4 lengths on the back stretch finishing 6th but only beaten by 2.5 and gets the hottest jock in florida aboard to upgrade the cockpit. Not sure if shortening back up is helpful, however,drawing the 12 post should be guided to a better trip. Kelly Breen is a very solid trainer.

Top pick #11 Hero up 4/1, But I’ll need around that price in this type of field, wouldnt be playing this one to win less than 5/2, really need close to that Morning line.

Multi Race: 11 A ,12 B , 9 B , 6 C 10 C

Could be a nice race to hit an exotic, but I don’t love this one that much to key alone on top. Would have to cut the bet down and use the 9,12 as well. something like 9,11,12 w/ 9,10,11,12 w/ 6,9,10,11,12….
    Last edited by Louisvillekid1; 03-24-20 at 02:26 PM.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

LKID1 is back Leetreeper will chimes in soon. GL GUY. will read this thread tomorrow

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Race 2

Same exact conditions at the opener.

#1 Snow and Lillylynn 12/1, Not interested in using this one, 0-12 but has hit the board 7 of those. Typing about this one because will be a big time part of the pace in race that looks to have plenty. Pace factor

#2 Looks Fine as Wine 6/1, very interested in this shanghai bobby here for Mr. Schettino. Had some bad luck in the last 2 but the talent is there. In the last he was in the 12 post and had to use a lot to early to be a factor, went 6 wide and just missed holding on for 3rd. Dylan Davis down from new york gets back aboard and rode this one twice back at the big A last november. Just missed graduation day vs tougher. Major Player, in position to get a perfect trip today finally sitting off the pace.

#3 Lady Teuflesberg 20/1, has a sharp work on the grass for the debut, but not interested.

#4 Wicket Hope 20/1, Not a factor

#5 Uncaptured Harmony 15/1 , this one went for 2.5x the sire fee and took money vs tougher in debut. Although that was most likely Irad money. Got bumped twice at the start, Should take a step forward today, trifecta use potential.

#6 Garner State Park 7/2, Pletcher firster and Luis takes the reins. Chestnut filly went for 8x the sire fee in the Keeneland January sale, while not showing anything special in the mornings, and clearly Todd doesn’t have a ton of confidence as they bought for 60k and you can have her for 16k, but a clear player as its hard to ignore this 30% numbers at this level. Not a top pick but must use in multi race bets.

#7 Zandrea’s 10/1, Paco enticed to ride for the new barn , Lopez tied the record this past weekend w/ 7 wins on the card. Peter Walden has some nice #’s 1st off the claim hitting @ 19% and this one was kept in jail to be able to return at this same level. Not showing much yet to date and while this one should most definitely improve, I;ll be taking a more wait and see / show me approach, and include underneath.

#8 Callmesenorita 20/1, Not a factor

#9 Miss Over There 10/1, Going to be a factor on the pace off the 48 day rest and dropping down. Checked and faded trying to sprint vs tougher against a next out winner. Could hang on for a share.

#10 Tumbadora 9/2, Another newbie in the Saffie barn, that gets dropped in for less than the claiming price. Although this chestnut filly got pounded @ the windows in debut and should take a step forward. Could win, and clear exacta player.

#11 Harmonic Thunder 3/1, Joe Saffie’s also saddles this one dropping down. Jaramillo takes the irons and is a major player on the 2nd consecutive drop.

#12 Terrible Tara 20/1 , not much to like

#13 Bettin Onna Kitten 15/1 AE, Should take a step forward if gets in , trifecta contender

#14 Fluffy Truffle 20/1 , Not a factor

#15 Businessindubai 20/1, slowing improving and if somehow draws in and pace rides , I’d have to take a look.

#16 Delia’s Pride 15/1, highly unlikely to get in, and trifecta player at best.

Top Pick(s)
    #2 Look Fine as Wine 6/1
    #11 Harmonic Thunder 3/1

Multi Race: 2 A, 11 A, 6 B, 10 C

Exoctics: 2,11 w/ 2,6,10,11 w/ 1,2,5,6,7,9,10,11,12
    Last edited by Louisvillekid1; 03-24-20 at 03:13 PM.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

RAce 3

6 furlong 25k Claimer on the dirt

#1 Babybel 6/1, I don’t give this one a chance

#2 Champagne Bliss 2/1 , I know this one from the NY trail, has clearly been running vs much much tougher, new barn gave this one 2 months off for whatever reason (really wish they were more detailed) improving slowly in the mornings. If can return to the race 3 back or 4 back, wins this for fun. But i can’t get behind at this # off the pine. I’ll use in the Multi race bets.

#3 Cory Gal 5/2, This one is pure speed, and was kept in jail by a day and still moves up for Gustavo 1st off the claim. turf to dirt big potential to wire this short field. Prado returns , lots to like.

#4 No Se Vende 6/1, contender, this barn moves up after cashing a check while keeping their horse. Another one going turf to dirt, should have less work to do late with this short field. Extremely sharp work in prep for this.

#5 Shellphone 12/1 , Pace factor, Jaramillo is gonna use this one early and could bother the #3 Cory’s Gal from gettin the soft lead. But won’t stick around.

#6 Bahamian Girl 3/1, Just like the inside horse gets in here crazy light @ 111, and could get a trip but im looking elsewhere.

No Exotics in this race

I’ll take a Small Shot on the #4 to win at price like 4/1 or better.

Multi’s: 3 A, 4 A , 2 B

Take a look at the probables because if the 2 needs a race and your getting 5/2 on the 3 and 6/1 on the 4, that's a nice exacta in a short field that has a big chance to hit.
    Last edited by Louisvillekid1; 03-24-20 at 03:13 PM.

harthebar
    harthebar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9724

Nice job kid. Like it

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Race 4

same conditions as the first 2 races

#1 Ringle Belle 20/1 , Showed some zip last out while trying the lawn for the first time @ 115/1, but I wont be using

#2 Fuego 20/1 , Not a factor

#3 Atakan 20/1, Ran evenly in debut and has showed some improvement in the am’s , should take a step forward here, outside chance and crashing the trip/super(s) @ a price.

#4 Cuy 3/1, This dark brown gelding almost surprised in the last, while finishing ahead of the #6 Fayez (who runs in the opener) Can’t get behind at this number, would include underneath.

#5 Don’t Tase Me Bro 7/2, Klesaris has a crazy 44% number when added the blinkers in 16 races. He gets this one from pletcher’s barn for 50 and runs here for the 16k tag after a 55 day rest. Hasn’t been terrible in the mornings, Could land a share.

#6 Cab Beef 20/1 , Not a factor

#7 My Handsome Mike 10/1, hard one to get a read on making a debut, have to take a wait and see approach.

#8 Putin Online 9/2, Returns to the grass which seems like the preferred surface, ran pretty well at a big number vs much tougher in debut after a slow start. could land a share.

#9 Still Schemin 8/1, This one has finally found his friends after b2b drops. shows a decent work in prep and gets a big boost in the reins. mixed feelings

#10 Beach Traffic 6/1 , Been swallowing up money at the windows, but I don’t see anything to think this one will take a big step forward today.

#11 We Connected 20/1, was on the rail in debut and had the worst jockey in florida aboard. This horse has some breeding that suggests a big step forward is likely here with the addition of the blinkers. Very nice work 12 days ago leading into this. Definitely use at a price underneath.

#12 Swipe Left , Not a factor

Tough race to really get a grip on

I'll say the 5 and 9 are most likely winners

Multi Race: 5A 9A 8B 4C 7C 10 C 11 C

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    LKID1 is back Leetreeper will chimes in soon. GL GUY. will read this thread tomorrow
    Sounds good brother,

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
    Nice job kid. Like it
    Thanks pal!

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Lot's of work,
    I'll watch how ya do and pull for big money!
    GL

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Race 5

I love the #'s from Ralph Nicks in these spots on the #9 Daily Grace 3/1. He is 26% over the last 5 years going MSW to M C and his 12/24 (50%) when missing the board 32-50 days back under 4/1...

However their is some competition here.

#1 Simple Story (7/2) hasn't ran just placing for 50k in Louisville, while might need a race, is hard to ignore.

#4 By His Grace 6/1 has a chance after setting the pace and now cuts back and gets paco

#7 Liam's Lookout (9/2) Another one on the drop, gets joel and a big player

#8 Tara 6/1, outside chance

Win Bet #9 Daily Grace 5/2 or better

Multi race: 9A 7A 1B 4C 8C

------

So our Early Pick 5 before changes would be....

A spread ticket is going to play

All A's
    All A's w/ 1 B
    All A's w/ 2 B's
    All A's w/ 1 C

Cost $128

So you need to win at least 3 of your A's

I could cut the C's all together and it would be an $84 play

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    Lot's of work,
    I'll watch how ya do and pull for big money!
    GL
    Thanks yeah, I mean I handicap daily as is, but nothing else going on, might as well share.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Spent 1.5-2 hours handicapping those first 5 , Gonna make some dinner and work on the remaining 5 races later.

Tomorrow I'll be adding the official plays as the races go after changes

JBEX
    JBEX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9476

nice writeups

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Race 6

62.5K O C sprinting 6/8’s on the dirt

#1 Misschief Mass 8/1, 6 year hold was popular at the claiming box last 2 yeas but hasn’t ran in 10 months and was last in Joe Saffie’s barn (which who knows what he was given) clearly has the back class to make an impact but this barn is very good off the layoff and I’ll have to let this one beat me.

#2 Kiffle 12/1 , was claimed for 25 and gets a big hike in class. Is clear pace factor going green to brown and shortening up. Just feel outclassed here, as there is plenty of pace. but will play a factor in that regard.

#3 Just Aint Right 8/1, 2 for 2 at the distance and another one going green to brown. Double D picks up the mount and has some tactical speed. Somethings to like 2nd off the layoff in the running cycle.

#4 Blazen Betsy 12/1, horse is slightly hidden here coming outta an optimistic hike up to graded company. This barn can have them ready off the bench, hitting a big 30% number. horse worked great in january gearing up for the comeback. Has a chance at price here.

#5 Lisa Star 9/5, The speed of the speed here, 9 lifetime wins in 27 starts and 5 for 15 at the distance and 8 for 24 on this oval. Set the pace in a grade 2 , 2 back in which pink sands won (kiran’s horse) and gave up the lead late in the last odds on. Player, but will he get caught up in a duel?

#6 Day by Day 2/1, Gets a more aggressive pilot today and although this horse seems to prefer second place , 30: 7 10 6 lifetime and 12: 3 6 2 @ gulfstream , however finds the preferred distance here , 23: 7 6 4. Could get the perfect trip sitting off the predicted speed duel.

#7 Flat Awesome Jenny 9/2, Moves up in class after rattling off 3 straight vs weaker. Paco going for the hat trick himself. This one has tactical speed and also could get the trip , know this one late.

Well this is a really competitve field

Im going to make the 2 outside horses the top choices , hoping the 2 and 4 horses beats up some on the favorite in the lead.

I think Playing the #4 to Place at DD odds is a good idea

I’d have to take a flyer on the 7 at the current $11 price to win

Multi Race: 6A 7A , 5B 4C

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by JBEX View Post
    nice writeups
    Thank you sir, will be looking at your picks as well

Respect

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Im going to share my thoughts on the card here.

Race 1

16k ** on the grass going a mile

#1 Crumb Cake 20/1 , The only reason Im mentioning this horse, is because their is some potential for this one to be a surprising part of the early pace. Draws the rail and drops the weight after showing b2b 3/8’s works, but can’t win and highly doubt will even hit the board.

#2 Last Jet Out 20/1, not a factor

#3 Lovedisc 9/2, I don’t really see this morning line being very accurate. I have no interest in using this one in any fashion. I suppose dropping down and I like the connections but I’m Looking elsewhere.

#4 Soy Borracho 15/1, Not a factor

#5 Anywhere Road 20/1, Not a factor

#6 Fayez 12/1, Outside contender chance. 0-14 but has hit the board in 5 of those and the #’s are slightly improving. Just missed last time out, but for me an trifecta play only.

#7 Berry Hill 8/1, This one showed some early kick in the debut at this level @29/1. Finishing about 5 behind the #6 Fayez. Could take a step forward today in the 2nd attempt, but Im looking elsewhere.

#8 Proud Country 30/1, also come outta that same race, running 11th beating by 18 @ 28/1. Connections are strong, but I’m not interested

#9 First in Line 6/1, Beautifully breed animal , War Front / Indian Charlie , being handled by top flight connections in Mr. Weaver and Jersey Joe returns. They plummet this one down from 50k, and add the eye cups. This barns does some good work 2nd time out and should take a step forward in this spot. However won't be my top pick, because this free fall drop for a horse they just paid 135k for (now you have to understand that sire fee was 125k alone so this horse wasn’t taking money at the Keeneland September scale and now it can be all yours for 16k. Feels Desperate, and could easily score, but I’ll be using underneath mostly.

#10 Mayito 7/2, One of the tops jock in florida is enticed to ride this one for the new barn under Joseph Saffie. Now Saffie, has huge numbers 1st off the claim/Private Purchase, but he has been ice cold. He is one of trainers that I suspected was cheated and might of cleaned up after the fbi raid because he’s icicles right now. Plus after paying 32k for this one and being on the bench for 2 months, its not a positive to be dropping for half that today. Obv a factor is fully tuned up, but not on top for me.

#11 Hero Up 4/1, Hector Diaz Jr, only has one scheduled mount on the card and this one is the clear speed on this field. Horse is dropping down for the 2nd straight time and is a major factor on the front end here in a race w/o a ton of pace. $10 is a tasty price and my top pick to wire this group.

#12 Rapstorerocks 8/1, I Think this one could be a nice price play and I’d include on the multi race bets if Hector can’t get the 11 home. Dropped in to this spot the 1st of this month and encountered a ton of trouble, steading twice, the running line shows the z pattern but once this one got room he made up 4 lengths on the back stretch finishing 6th but only beaten by 2.5 and gets the hottest jock in florida aboard to upgrade the cockpit. Not sure if shortening back up is helpful, however,drawing the 12 post should be guided to a better trip. Kelly Breen is a very solid trainer.

Top pick #11 Hero up 4/1, But I’ll need around that price in this type of field, wouldnt be playing this one to win less than 5/2, really need close to that Morning line.

Multi Race: 11 A ,12 B , 9 B , 6 C 10 C

Could be a nice race to hit an exotic, but I don’t love this one that much to key alone on top. Would have to cut the bet down and use the 9,12 as well. something like 9,11,12 w/ 9,10,11,12 w/ 6,9,10,11,12….
    kid be honest

you high on yayo?

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

damn lots of thoughts here. will be a fun day

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    lol

Jellymancan
    Jellymancan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12010

Great writeups. Taking a look at the card right now. Good luck!

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Race 7

Another one of these turf miles Claiming for 16

#1 Freddy Soto 20/1 , no factor

#2 Verdict Is In 5/2, Paco just missed on this one last out vs slightly tougher, likes it here and this is the preferred distance. Major Player

#3 Warrant Officer 10/1 , horse always takes money but i’ll be looking elsewhere

#4 Beinfun 12/1, Minor pace factor is all.

#5 Sun Squall 15/1 , They believed in this horse at one point and does have a tight work for this , but prefer others.

#6 All D’ Hype 30/1, Don’t see anything to like

#7 Allgorilla 4/1, was pressed up to graded stakes in last out at over 200/1, another one who should be a pace factor, but zero interest @ 4/1

#8 Keepsakekitten 9/5, Saffie trainee has done nothing wrong since leaving Mike Maker’s barn, and should get the perfect trip. Top Pick

#9 Earthquake 8/1 , just won at this level in the mud and going for 3 in a row today since graduation day. Up against it for the hat trick today. Underneath

I think its 2 horse race between the #2 Verdict Is in and #8 Keepsakekitten.

Multi Race: 2A, 8A

Just using those 2 on top…

The #5 could surprise and the #9 has an outside chance.

I think it would be smart to maybe try the #5 to Place At DD odds

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    kid be honest

you high on yayo?
    Don't take drugs
    Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    Welcome Triple triple OG Triple , lets see what you got
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellymancan View Post
    Great writeups. Taking a look at the card right now. Good luck!
    Sounds great , looking forward to see what you think

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Need another break, 3 races left

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68557

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    kid be honest

you high on yayo?
    Nope. High on knowledge and an understanding of what is important and what is crap.

He had me at Z pattern in the 1st race.

Haven't read the other races yet but can't wait.

Just because you do not understand it, don't knock it.

If this guy wrote for the racing form, maybe they wouldn't be sinking.

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by str View Post
    Nope. High on knowledge and an understanding of what is important and what is crap.

Yeah STR LKID is probably best horse capper on this site. you can tell by the write ups he knows the game.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68557

LKID.

Just a fabulous write up on race one.

Don't give a damn how they finish, I feel like I've already read the form.

Very well done !

So happy for you.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by str View Post

Extremely kind words coming from you, think you very much...

Jellymancan

I been following this site for 3 years, LKID is legit. Read his breakdowns spot on, sensible, and I have learned much from him,STR,EZ, Mrgin, Hart, JBEX* forgot him when I first posted this. Thank you all.
    Last edited by Jellymancan; 03-24-20 at 06:59 PM.

Easy-Rider 66

I been following this site for 3 years, LKID is legit. Read his breakdowns spot on, sensible, and I have learned much from him,STR,EZ, Mrgin, Hart. Thank you all.
    yeah thx Jelly man. i have the least experience of the bunch. post some plays sometime in Hart's thread or mine. would like to see what horses you play. GL.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

I been following this site for 3 years, LKID is legit. Read his breakdowns spot on, sensible, and I have learned much from him,STR,EZ, Mrgin, Hart. Thank you all.
    Thanks for chiming in, and happy to help... Im no expert or anything, but I wouldn't spend time on write ups if I didn't think it would help.

This is a great sport and a huge turning point right now.

Easy is modest, he's a good punter.

Feel free to share any thoughts

Jellymancan

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...ugy-story.html

Hopefully, we can make it through this weekend. I picked a crap time to join since most places will shut down for months. Oh well.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Race 8

This is a 6 furlong sprint on the dirt. 100k O C, but 53k purse

#1 The Tablulator 4/1, I could write a lot of this 5 year old. once went for 460k (23x the sire fee) and has earned 286k +. None of these horses are in for the 100k tag, but its a positive coming off the layoff they aren’t trying to pick up that 100k here and keeping this one protected. This is why I stressed the purse money in the conditions because these type of races are all trainers placement. I’ll speak on that at a later date. Loves this distance 4: 3 1 0 , but it is the first time around the oval and gulfstream , at least in my opinion is a very horse for course track. Another example of why I wish the details of why this horse was off for 6 months. But regardless this one is 2 for 2 off extended layoffs. This horse likes to cross the wire first in 14 lifetime starts won 6 and has 2 seconds. very lightly raced for a 5 year old. Victor Lebron is ok, and they gotta go from the rail here imo, the morning works aren’t much to write home about, besides the one right after xmas, going 5/8’s in 59 and 4. Im very interested in this one to say the least, as Rivelli is hitting @ a 33% clip of the bench 90 days or more in a 196 races, His shipping numbers are 25% outta 307 races. Also 32% outta 278 races as a beaten favorite (however that number is less important coming off the pine. I’ll be honest with you tho, I don’t know how he works outs his horses, and far as what he asks from them in the mornings. This horse runs at tracks mostly I don’t follow as much. So i have some unfamiliarity with this barn. But im really intrigued.

#2 Fast Pass 5/2, This is just a really cool horse for any real fan. this 7 year old was a 25k purchase that has earned over 260k. Kinda just plots along and really builds up his stride, because look how they finish. I mean its not really a crazy late kick, its more of just building up and shows heart. Warrior -eske horse. 41 11 11 6 lifetime, 12 4 3 3 @ GP and 18 4 6 3 at the distance. Drops in from a graded stake where ran 5th by 4 splitting the field, can really make up ground late. Then I scroll down I see the 3/8’s work, I never know what to make of the 3/8’s work, gotta ask STR about that, because I believe its a meaningless work as it tells me nothing, unless maybe want to be more forwardly placed. Rooting for this one, and will be using.

#3 Sweetontheladies 20/1 , ran is that same G3 race with the 2 and was just simply outrun, I see nothing here

#4 Day Attack, Very big positive that Luis rode for Mr Romans in a G3 race and just basically pulled up and he returns. Horse has tactical speed , but all 3 wins came in KY and I couldn’t take 3/1 to cross the wire first.

#5 Quijote 9/2 , Another one off 6 months with a barn that can pull it off. Gerogina Baxter hits 23% 90+ days away and the mornings are improving. Wouldn’t surprise, but this 7 year old may of lost a step.

#6 Hide the Demon 15/1, Paco rides of the 32k OC win , and the horse has beautiful works… 4 48 and 1 and 4 47 and 3. But another trying Gulfstream for the first time. only a 4 year old racing against much older. prefer others

#7 Whyruawesome 7/2, This 9 year old might sit the perfect trip, although the 2 horse has out kicked em twice . Joel gets aboard and is another big player . 30k purchase who has earned over 386k lifetime, has a win on the oval. Must include, Side note, I have really tough relationship with Joel Rosario, he is a top rider, but man I can’t tell you how many races he has lost by a nose that cost me so much money over the last 2 years or so. His timing at times can drive me nuts.

I simply think you have to use the 1,2,7 in the multi race bets and I’d let the #4 beat me (plus who wants to bet on a dak horse lol)

I’ll will be forced to take a shot on the #1 at $10 or better which I do think we will get. Very fun race as a fan to watch these older horses.

I’ll be enjoying this one

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...ugy-story.html

Hopefully, we can make it through this weekend. I picked a crap time to join since most places will shut down for months. Oh well.
    I have mixed feelings here, I love the sport, but My buddy has a horse who has 20 derby points and is tied for 16th currently in the standings. We are stationed in NY right now so didn't get to run for more points. Now this Florida derby runs and we get kicked out, then they cancel everything and use those standings for the derby, would really hurt.

But all we can do is just support the horses in this time of need, and thank everyone for showing up to work and take care of them.

Im just a handicapper , so as of now we are on for tomorrow.

Also My strong suit is NY Racing , still decent across the board, but in the future I'll be mostly sharing thoughts on NY

Jellymancan

Yes, NY is a mess right now. You have a good attitude for the situation. Hope the best and your buddies horse gets a chance.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

good stuff pal

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

#BreakingNews! Gulfstream cancels Weds Card Just Kiddin Great run down! I may not even buy the PP's now

1234 Last