Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    It started in Wuhan China then hit South Korea hard, then Italy.. What does this have to do with Trump? LB you are out of touch and reality, take a time out buddy..
    The Spanish Flu originated in Spain....what's your point?
    Are you saying Wilson should have pulled a page from Trump's book & told the nation, "Everythings fine."

Jibby thinks as long as a crisis originates in a forign country, the President isn't required to act or respond!

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Don't worry it's always Trumps fault.. Even the start of the Corona Virus is Trumps fault not China. It's always Trumps fault..
    Typical Trumper's response...

I didnt start it, not my problem.

Im sure you held Obama to the same high standard

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    The Spanish Flu originated in Spain....what's your point?
    Are you saying Wilson should have pulled a page from Trump's book & told the nation, "Everythings fine."

Jibby thinks as long as a crisis originates in a forign country, the President isn't required to act or respond!
    1918 Flu Pandemic That Killed 50 Million Originated in China, Historians Say

Chinese laborers transported across Canada thought to be source.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

you get my point

flegg
    flegg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 505

If Clinton was in office FoxNews would be screaming about how she wasn't doing enough. Just like how democrats are politicizing it now.

Clearly Trump should have taken things seriously faster, but thinking your own party is the holy grail is silly. Both parties demonstrated how pathetic they are with the stimulus bill delays.

People that scream about Trump never seem to mention what makes him disgusting to middle class america - his support of pyramid schemes like ACN (the worst), Amway, and then trying to start his own but failing at it - Trump University.
    On the other side, Trump does seem to be much less murderous than previous presidents.

Nader was the only candidate in recent history to endorse middle class interests. Maybe Gore in hindsight.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9193

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    South Koreans & Italians aren't blaming Trump for his terrible response to this because they arent American.
    LB isnt American & it didnt sound like he was blaming Trump neither. He even said that.
    Im not blaming him, I dont give a shit.
    The people who are concerned with Trumps response are AMERICANS.
    They are the people who blame Trump for telling them everything was fine, then a week later backtracks and lies.
    I hate to be the one to tell you this Jibs but, Italians dont give a shit whether you live or die...
    sadly, neither does Trump.
    Are Canadians questioning if the govt there is spending too much money Jay?

Is there dissent about closing businesses or having to stay home?

I do think Italians, and most foreigners, actually do care what happens in America as well their own countries. As if America stuffs this up, it will affect the rest of us too, economically.

First 12