d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    At some point, it will be better to have an inordinate number of coronavirus deaths than to simply shut down the entire economy.
    It's not even so much the deaths themselves, it's the hospital capacity. So that's why plans are being made to build that capacity up as much as possible with new sites. Otherwise, what are you doing to do - just say die at home or in the parking lot?

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

As with most, I'm most worried about the economic implications and potential for social disorder, but there are still some unknowns here about the virus that are concerning as well. I'm stocked up and good to stay home with the family indefinitely and using the opportunity to catch up on home repair and spring cleaning that I kept putting off. I'll feel less anxious when the death charts make a right turn.

Not good news out of Italy just now with 793 deaths. We'll see what France reports.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

not worried. less than 20,000 cases in the entire united states. how many seats are in Yankee Stadium? that's a very small amount compared to the rest of the united states.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    As with most, I'm most worried about the economic implications and potential for social disorder, but there are still some unknowns here about the virus that are concerning as well. I'm stocked up and good to stay home with the family indefinitely and using the opportunity to catch up on home repair and spring cleaning that I kept putting off. I'll feel less anxious when the death charts make a right turn.

Not good news out of Italy just now with 793 deaths. We'll see what France reports.
    Good attitude.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    not worried. less than 20,000 cases in the entire united states. how many seats are in Yankee Stadium? that's a very small amount compared to the rest of the united states.
    a. Let's talk in a few weeks.
    b. that's reported cases. Most people aren't even being tested because there still aren't enough tests.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

encouraging chart

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i feel better with the malaria drug promise and the ramp up production of ventilators.

i am a scared and it does ramp up my anxiety at times. i stopped watching it on tv.

i miss regular days now.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Click link for the chart

per Michael Coudry
    NEW DATA: A French study has demonstrated evidence that the combination of Hydroxychloroquine & Azithromycin are highly effective in treating Covid-19.The patients enrolled in the study showed complete viral eradication around the 5th day of treatment.

https://twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey/status/1241354642417577986/photo/1

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11806

I ran out of toilet paper and just ate 5 bananas and hope I get constipation

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    I ran out of toilet paper and just ate 5 bananas and hope I get constipation

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    bets, what are you thinking of the promising new details we're getting on hydroxychloroquine. I read New York is starting trials asap on it. Id imagine other cities are as well.
    yes 10,000 trials of this with a zpak together here in nyc now going to hospitals

First 12