Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

'Wartime President' is working : Politically

(ABC) In the new poll, 55% of Americans approve of the president's management of the crisis, compared to 43% who disapprove.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/coro...ry?id=69696172

Sam Odom

For ABC to be posting these #s -- They have to be even higher

Maybe closer to 60% approval

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

That is insane.
    Give it a few weeks.
    This has been the most incompetent response to a crisis I could imagine. When ppls parents and grandparents start dying en masse (two weeks or less) we will see how people feel.
    Points Awarded:

hehfest gave topgame85 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pavyracer

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

wheres the testing

embarrassing roll out

we are the usa not,cambodia

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

A man and his wife in Pittsburgh pleaded for Corona testing as they HAVE all the symptoms
    but were denied...

Medical authorities said: "they did not meet the criteria for testing"........

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    That is insane.
    Give it a few weeks.
    This has been the most incompetent response to a crisis I could imagine. When ppls parents and grandparents start dying en masse (two weeks or less) we will see how people feel.
    This

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He
    Is
    A
    Good
    Man
    Sammy
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: beerman2619

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

That is insane.
    Give it a few weeks.

Inept, selfish, incompetent (as you said), blameless, finger-pointer, ill-prepared, senseless, and extreme arrogance. They "hired" and didn't "fire" a reality television tv show star. What did they expect?

The President of NON-Accountability of the US. Ignored shutting border down. Ignored stopping flights when it was clear China had problems. Blames the problem on everyone but himself.

You know what? He's a DIRECT REFLECTION OF THIS COUNTRY. People lacking accountability for their actions or lack thereof.....negligence (not taking action). Gross negligence.

This guy is more worried about the stock market than people dying around him. He's made these comments. Hospital workers without proper medical equipment, proper protection in a 1st world country? Let's just keep paying basketball players who put the ball in a hoop millions instead of having proper medical equipment.

I digress. Or do I? I'm trying not to get extremely angry at this and lower my immune system.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave hehfest 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Inept, selfish, incompetent (as you said), blameless, finger-pointer, ill-prepared, senseless, and extreme arrogance. They "hired" and didn't "fire" a reality television tv show star. What did they expect?

The President of NON-Accountability of the US. Ignored shutting border down. Ignored stopping flights when it was clear China had problems. Blames the problem on everyone but himself.

You know what? He's a DIRECT REFLECTION OF THIS COUNTRY. People lacking accountability for their actions or lack thereof.....negligence (not taking action). Gross negligence.

This guy is more worried about the stock market than people dying around him. He's made these comments. Hospital workers without proper medical equipment, proper protection in a 1st world country? Let's just keep paying basketball players who put the ball in a hoop millions instead of having proper medical equipment.

I digress. Or do I? I'm trying not to get extremely angry at this and lower my immune system.
    You are spot on

Extremely well said

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

That is insane.
    Give it a few weeks.
    Liberal clown

beerman2619

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    You are spot on

Extremely well said
    Stfu liberal fat ass

beerman2619

Lmfao liberal clown. Christ how long did that take you to post that b.s. son? That kind of post you could probably get a job at CNN and some blow jobs from Don Lemon and Anderson Cooper and probably Brock Landers.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    Stfu liberal fat ass
    Do you know what the rights Achilles heel is? Over Confidence. It's pretty much proven throughout history.
    The right knows everything without thinking

Like it was said above , only when your mamaw or my abuela dies, well start laying attention. Until then, penetrate off and leave me alone right? No beerman, read and think , your private wealth will be more secure

Sam Odom

Honestly... seems like some people are hoping for the worse (death) just on Political grounds

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

That is insane.
    Give it a few weeks.
    what the fukk?

Why would you predict something awful like that?

Be optimistic, think positive.

Btw what do you want Trump to do?

He shut down everything, he basically is saying our health and well being is more important than money right now.

If you want to be mad at someone be mad at those damn Chinese eating bats and snakes and being dirty nasty people.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

This is a direct response to who we are for voting him in and how we think for letting him stay in charge. This one right here is on the American people. Approval rating should be negative just for the way this is being handled and the way we are reacting instead of being proactive. I agree with your post 1000%. Great post.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Lol. Amazing not 1 single truth in your post. Ignored shutting down the border? Are you fukin stupid? Stop lying you liberal wack job and go move back to Germany or wherever the fuk you are from. Thank God we have a real President that gets things done and puts America first. Thank you President Trump!!!!

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

Trump is doing a great job in this bad time.amazing he has been attack before he even took the office yrs ago.Every day the dems attack him because they still today cant get over losing in 2016, very sad the dems are a bunch of evil lying bastards today.Trump 2020!!

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3329

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    Trump is doing a great job in this bad time.amazing he has been attack before he even took the office yrs ago.Every day the dems attack him because they still today cant get over losing in 2016, very sad the dems are a bunch of evil lying bastards today.Trump 2020!!
    Last edited by Easy-Rider 66; 03-21-20 at 07:10 AM.

carolinakid

i just so sorry the event that we had plan coming up got cancel

carolinakid

easy i really dont want to get into a pissing thing here, but the dems today are the lying scum of american, Mr Trump has did more in his short term that obama did in 8, if you dont see that them all you have to talk about is hate with no facts to prove your pt.

Easy-Rider 66

easy i really dont want to get into a pissing thing here, but the dems today are the lying scum of american, Mr Trump has did more in his short term that obama did in 8, if you dont see that them all you have to talk about is hate with no facts to prove your pt.
    ok we can agree to disagree. no need like you said for an I- battle in these times. Not a fan of Trump but rather have him in WH than ole Bernie. will say that.

carolinakid

np, have a great sat there if you can, im going to get out of the house for a little while....

Easy-Rider 66

np, have a great sat there if you can, im going to get out of the house for a little while....
    thx Ckid you too.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

What would Hillary have done better?

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

chit canned pandemic response team in 2018 who would've been our front line months ago...thanks chief. gets lobbed a softball by press and meathead melts down. this wont end well.
    *rosie the riveter is looking down waving her bandana*
    "hey, you stupid, lazy idiots need this for making a 'mask'"? lol

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    or joe biden even better

I actually thought he did a poor job at the beginning

Since then, things have been better.

Ultimately, I think the jury is still out though.

This is basically the job interview for his second term.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    That doesn't matter. She wasn't elected.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Honestly... seems like some people are hoping for the worse (death) just on Political grounds
    The reporters are worse than the D politicians in this sense right now IMO

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Im a Trump fan, but I do think he was about 3 weeks behind the curve. I personally dont see how you can stop this from spreading nationwide without a 15-30 day stay at home order nationwide, bring out the national guard to enforce it.

later
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave capitalist pig 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10452

the usa will be come 3rd world the killer clintons and that racist muslim lover boyO put us on fast track . trump- MAGA just pro longed it a few years thats all . vote dem -- MA3rdW

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    That doesn't matter. She wasn't elected.
    That's why if this isn't curtailed with minimal death and in a timely fashion, he might actually lose to Joe Biden. He is gonna get the blame.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    or joe biden even better

I actually thought he did a poor job at the beginning

Since then, things have been better.

Ultimately, I think the jury is still out though.

This is basically the job interview for his second term.
    The beginning???? Last week he was still saying "but the flu kills tens of thousands and life goes on without closing things, it's no biggie". That was last week. LAST WEEK! While every experts and professional had been telling him otherwise for months. No second chances.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave d2bets 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    The reporters are worse than the D politicians in this sense right now IMO
    nah, just asking questions that reveal his sensitive underbelly-u see it and are so shocked by his epic fail of a response that you blame the media for pointing it out-its the only way gop gets elected-blame anyone but them! ...surprised NK isn't testing missles...ya know Putin is lol'n!

123 Last