Betpoints: 25694

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Again

F uck them right in the fuckin ass

No lube
    they expect to get stiffed by at least 20% of their customers. they just charge it off and sell it to collection agencies after taking the amount off their tax liability. the collection agencies have absolutely no ability to collect it so never cave in to them. they end up selling it to a debt collection attorney that must be located in your state. they decide if they want to pay the 75.00 filing fee for a small claim. this isn't even possible with the courts closed. when and if they finally reopen they will be so clogged with cases it will just get thrown out by the magistrates anyway. yes, you take a 7 year credit hit so make sure you are maxed out on a card before you decide to stiff and ideally you have several cards that are maxed. not wise to stop making minimum payments on one with available credit left. try to keep one alive. there are no debtor prisons. your credit card bill is the last thing you should pay if you are hurting financially. what is the first thing you should pay you ask. it is not your rent, it is your electric bill.

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Of course Brock hates the CC companies. It's their fault for you owing them money.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

What's a credit card company? I thought they are called banks.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

credit card companies will be fine. the ones i called are still charging interesting put waiving the minimum payment for the month. So it will actually bring up their interest payments.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They never go away their money makers people live on credit

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Good! Greedy fuks.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Credit will be more important the next few years than now. Goof off and let your ************ get out of hand and when you buy your next car be prepared for 20-30% financing on a used car and having to pay massive security deposits and never being able to rent a car or stay in a resort or hotel. Is it worth all of that for not paying off a few thousands of dollars on a credit card?? Pay now or pay later. Either way you have to pay.
    Last edited by seaborneq; 04-15-20 at 09:42 PM.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Hear this?

It's the world's tiniest violin for all the credit card companies

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3415

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    they expect to get stiffed by at least 20% of their customers. they just charge it off and sell it to collection agencies after taking the amount off their tax liability. the collection agencies have absolutely no ability to collect it so never cave in to them. they end up selling it to a debt collection attorney that must be located in your state. they decide if they want to pay the 75.00 filing fee for a small claim. this isn't even possible with the courts closed. when and if they finally reopen they will be so clogged with cases it will just get thrown out by the magistrates anyway. yes, you take a 7 year credit hit so make sure you are maxed out on a card before you decide to stiff and ideally you have several cards that are maxed. not wise to stop making minimum payments on one with available credit left. try to keep one alive. there are no debtor prisons. your credit card bill is the last thing you should pay if you are hurting financially. what is the first thing you should pay you ask. it is not your rent, it is your electric bill.
    This. I've gone through all of this and this is definitely the way to do it.

I got fukkers in Alabama (not my state) sending me lawsuit letters all the time and they go right in the trash. Collection agencies buy the debt for pennies on the dollar and then sell to other collection agencies to make a profit and those in turn use more aggressive tactics to try and get you to pay 1000s. The lower down the chain it goes, the more aggressive and illegal tactics are used.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

That’s why interest rates are so high, to make up for all the non-pays

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

lol i'm opening a new CC soon... got one of the current best zero annual fee offers in the mail

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Brock please post all financial advice you have for us during a pandemic in this thread

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90300

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Credit will be more important the next few years than now. Goof off and let your ************ get out of hand and when you buy your next car be prepared for 20-30% financing on a used car and having to pay massive security deposits and never being able to rent a car or stay in a resort or hotel. Is it worth all of that for not paying off a few thousands of dollars on a credit card?? Pay now or pay later. Either way you have to pay.
    They have prepaid **** cards to use at hotels or rental cars

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

Last edited by Hot Jerry; 04-16-20 at 02:08 AM.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Sunrise Debt Solutions is the answer for all your credit needs. Brock and his family have saved many families in the Champaign area. They are real heroes. They saved me from financial failure as well. I highly recommend them.

unusialsusp5

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    That’s why interest rates are so high, to make up for all the non-pays
    no kidding. like everyone in the western world knows that. if you want to stiff it is child's play to do it. the seven year credit hit goes by faster than you think then you can start over with perfect credit even with the same banks that you stiffed. they do not keep records or lists of defaulters. if you have less than 10k in credit card debt maybe try to pay it but most will fail to. the sooner you start with that seven year wait the better. you can still get prepaid cards and your debit card is fine for use.

unusialsusp5

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    This. I've gone through all of this and this is definitely the way to do it.

I got fukkers in Alabama (not my state) sending me lawsuit letters all the time and they go right in the trash. Collection agencies buy the debt for pennies on the dollar and then sell to other collection agencies to make a profit and those in turn use more aggressive tactics to try and get you to pay 1000s. The lower down the chain it goes, the more aggressive and illegal tactics are used.
    brilliant post. you are handling it correctly. under no circumstances pay a collection agency .01. do not agree to a reduced amount either. they will sell the portion they seemingly are forgiving to another collection agency. you need to not make any payments or the seven year dead period will not start. these debts trade on the market with each other at a cost of .06 on the dollar and they do handstands in the boiler rooms that they work out of if they can get 20% of it out of you. suckers who pay them say at least they are not charging any more interest like the banks would.

First 12