slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6207

China blasts the US after President Donald Trump called coronavirus 'the Chinese

China blasts the US after President Donald Trump called coronavirus 'the Chinese virus' as Beijing demands Washington 'correct the mistake immediately'

• Trump referred to the coronavirus as 'the Chinese virus' in a tweet yesterday
    • Beijing today condemned Washington of linking the coronavirus with China
    • A spokesperson urged the US to halt stigmatisation and 'groundless' accusations
    • China and the US have blamed each other as the alleged origin of the disease

Trump is so bad

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11854

Guy has zero tact

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

I don't usually critique China, but just a few weeks ago they told the U.S. and rest of the world to "butt out" in regards to Corona.

I wonder if they still feel that way after they've infected the entire world.
    Points Awarded:

Wrongside gave Hman 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Fidel_CashFlow

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trump is right

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    I don't usually critique China, but just a few weeks ago they told the U.S. and rest of the world to "butt out" in regards to Corona.

I wonder if they still feel that way after they've infected the entire world.
    They probably don't care. They are very pompous. Won't even acknowledge the first positive test was November 17th in China for this virus.
    Last edited by pologq; 03-17-20 at 07:20 AM.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

fuk em they are offended by a correct terminology, we are upset at shut downs and possible high deaths coming

we are facing our entire governement shut down because they are gross and have barbaric era wet market petri dishes and barely have any food to feed their people
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave Chi_archie 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    fuk em they are offended by a correct terminology, we are upset at shut downs and possible high deaths coming

we are facing our entire governement shut down because they are gross and have barbaric era wet market petri dishes and barely have any food to feed their people
    i agree with you. their lack of cleanliness is disgusting as a country and they carry those actions here to the US. i see it everyday in my area.

they want to lose the stigma? apologize and show remorse and help the world battle now.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    i agree with you. their lack of cleanliness is disgusting as a country and they carry those actions here to the US. i see it everyday in my area.

they want to lose the stigma? apologize and show remorse and help the world battle now.

I've heard it argued that the Chinese were eating MORE bush meat and gross shit from wet markets due to shortages in more regular food options as a result of how the tariffs were affecting China. I've not seen any credible reports either way on whether china's consumption has changed either direction in the past year or two, or if they were eating different or new bush meats? or always ate the same gross shit

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26295

Trump is right, I agree with him. It is a Chinese Virus. China needs to be held accountable for infecting the whole world.

pologq

I've heard it argued that the Chinese were eating MORE bush meat and gross shit from wet markets due to shortages in more regular food options as a result of how the tariffs were affecting China. I've not seen any credible reports either way on whether china's consumption has changed either direction in the past year or two, or if they were eating different or new bush meats? or always ate the same gross shit
    So disgusting, really.

Their habits at cleanliness are not much better either.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Democrats apologizing to China now

Wow

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Every one has been calling it that.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

It is a China virus and China's fault, Corona came out Wuhan. Fock China own it...

America needs to stop trading with China eventually.

Kermit

How many viruses and diseases have come out of China now in the last 20 years?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Better question is how much air and sea pollution has come out of China in the last 20 years?

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Better question is how much air and sea pollution has come out of China in the last 20 years?
    Yeah, that too.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    So disgusting, really.

Their habits at cleanliness are not much better either.
    I hear on the mainland there is human shit everywhere.

At grocery stores infants shit in the aisles

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Americans that are siding with China should be forced to move there....only reason people are upset is because Trump said it. Only mistake Trump made was calling it the wrong name...it is the KUNG-FLU

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19581

He should've called it the Chinese commie-rat/CNN flu.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

It came from China because of their nasty ass wet markets.

Maybe they should worry about having some health and safety standards in their country and not about what trump tweets.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Its very common to use the origin of the virus to refer to it, and it was originated in China, but, yes, he's still a dick

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    It came from China because of their nasty ass wet markets.

Maybe they should worry about having some health and safety standards in their country and not about what trump tweets.
    agreed. how about they worry about the deaths on their hands because of not notifying the world faster? trump should go off on them.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57529

Yes, heard its bats, cats, and camels. Some sick putz was eating this crap in Wuhan and started this whole debacle! Nicely done...

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Guy has zero tact
    He wants to bully China.......

I think China needs bullied as they had too long of a leash on them last 30 years...

Time for the choker chain to force a tap out or pass out..............

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

It could be a horrible false accusation, but it this is their fault, I don't see the Xenohobia. Chinese Americans (and their sympathizers) need to butt out when we are talking to/about China.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

at this time in our country the media really needs to quit their endless (3 years now) of failed booby trapped gotcha attempts and let the leaders lead.

to waste any smidgen of time, energy on talking about why its wrong to say wuhan or china virus is stupid for a common American. But to FORCE our leaders that are working 20+ hours a day 7 days a week to help us right now, its downright criminal.

by the way every year we have different flu strains that we identify as potentially problematic and we take the biggest of these and put them into a vaccine to give out to any american that wants them

here is the CDC telling us about the strains we have seen this year.. I hope Optional isn't triggered by the Brisbane strain or any of our KS or OK residents don't try to shut the CDC down.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/season/faq-f...-2019-2020.htm

What viruses will the 2019-2020 flu vaccines protect against?
    There are many different flu viruses and they are constantly changing. The composition of U.S. flu vaccines is reviewed annually and updated as needed to match circulating flu viruses. Flu vaccines protect against the three or four viruses (depending on the vaccine) that research suggests will be most common. For 2019-2020, trivalent (three-component) vaccines are recommended to contain:

• A/Brisbane/02/2018 (H1N1)pdm09-like virus (updated)
    • A/Kansas/14/2017 (H3N2)-like virus (updated)
    • B/Colorado/06/2017-like (Victoria lineage) virus

Quadrivalent (four-component) vaccines, which protect against a second lineage of B viruses, are recommended to contain:

• the three recommended viruses above, plus B/Phuket/3073/2013-like (Yamagata lineage) virus.

jizay
    Update your status
    jizay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Not just the last 20 years. The "Spanish flu" pandemic of 1918 started in China.

jizay
    Update your status
    jizay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

I prefer the terminology "Chinese bat plague."

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19187

Quote Originally Posted by jizay View Post
    I prefer the terminology "Chinese bat plague."
    True, good one

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

for yrs America has been a pussy to other countries, hell Obama gave away America, just look at what clinton gave away..........Trump is doing a great job and people that have stole from us so long hate it............did i say penetrate them yes i did.TRUMP 2020

carolinakid

We are taking back our country, ever American should be proud of what this president in his short time have did for each one of us.sure he does not do things in a normal way, but as long as it get the job done.........im all for it.......and another thing behind close doors Trump is a total different person..........

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

I watched the fukkin press conference yesterday

Reporter asked some dumb question about what do you say to the millions of americans who think you are too positive and hopeful

then 3 or 4 other fukkin reporters asked about trumps response to that question (calling him a horrible journalist)

just a downright shit show with these "journalists"

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

I wish one of those dumbfuk journalist hacks would ask him about the Kansas Flu or Brisbane Flu or Victoria Flu.

carolinakid

to me by being at a lot of Trump events, the single worst to me and the one you need to look at the back of his head with no hair is CHRIS Cuomo i see why they put this fool in the back of the room, man he look like he just swallow a lot of shit, everything i see him out when Trump is doing his thing.........

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

China knew exactly what they were doing downplaying this.

12 Last