Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

2 years ago Gisele made Tom Brady 'check himself' got him 'back on track'

Tom Brady had to adapt when Gisele Bündchen ‘wasn’t satisfied with our marriage’

https://nypost.com/2020/04/08/tom-br...-our-marriage/

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

she wasn't satisfied with our marriage. that was the perfect opportunity for him to kick her to the curb. i would driven her to the dock that was harboring the next trawler heading for brazil. if it weren't for the kids he would have dumped this dishrag years ago. she has more money than him but he could scrape by. i have been stating for some time that this marriage was not what it appeared to be. it is now a marriage of convenience only. separate bedrooms aren't even enough for this pair. separate wings in derek jeter's mansion is what sold him on the tampa bay rental. oh, they still speak to each other on matters concerning mainly her but once vivian gets to an understanding age she will clear waivers for the purpose of giving her her unconditional release.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post

she wasn't satisfied with our marriage. that was the perfect opportunity for him to kick her to the curb. i would driven her to the dock that was harboring the next trawler heading for brazil. if it weren't for the kids he would have dumped this dishrag years ago. she has more money than him but he could scrape by. i have been stating for some time that this marriage was not what it appeared to be. it is now a marriage of convenience only. separate bedrooms aren't even enough for this pair. separate wings in derek jeter's mansion is what sold him on the tampa bay rental. oh, they still speak to each other on matters concerning mainly her but once vivian gets to an understanding age she will clear waivers for the purpose of giving her her unconditional release.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

well she did cheat on him

so there is that

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    well she did cheat on him